PDA

View Full Version : Best Undrafted NBA Players???

Adidas410s
06-29-2006, 03:35 PM
What players did you notice that weren't drafted? Here are a few that stuck out to me...

Kevin Pittsnogle - West Virginia
Darius Washington, Jr. - Memphis
Allan Ray - Villanova
Daniel Horton - Michigan
Gerry McNamara - Syracuse

Fal44
06-29-2006, 03:47 PM
Kevin Pittsnogle and Gerry McNamara

Pittsnogle- Sweet Shot.

McNamara- Had a great run in the NCAA tourney he carried the orangemen on his back.

Wonder who will sign these guys..?

AggieJohn
06-29-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Fal44
Kevin Pittsnogle and Gerry McNamara

Pittsnogle- Sweet Shot.

McNamara- Had a great run in the NCAA tourney he carried the orangemen on his back.

Wonder who will sign these guys..? great first year story, he never really panned out after that

BreckTxLonghorn
06-29-2006, 03:53 PM
Didn't know Ray didn't get drafted; that really surprised me. He'll definitely get a tryout somewhere.

Pittsnoggle I can understand. Beautiful shot, but he's slow and would get pushed around in the post, where most teams would want him.

McNamara, well, for some reason he seems destined to play in Golden State, taking Dunleavy's spot as generic white player on the wing.

At the very least, I bet you'll see these guys earning their way up in the NBDL the next year.

Just my thoughts...

Fal44
06-29-2006, 03:56 PM
Didnt Daniel Gibson Of UT enter the Draft also..?

Adidas410s
06-29-2006, 03:57 PM
Didnt Daniel Gibson Of UT enter the Draft also..?

drafted by Cleveland in the 2nd round

Fal44
06-29-2006, 03:59 PM
THX Adidas i really didnt watch the second round of the draft, It got really boring and Plus my TV went out. Did anyone else from UT get drafted..? Besides Him and Aldridge

Sweetwater Red
06-29-2006, 04:01 PM
If I'm not mistaken...Daniel Horton had some off the court issues.

Adidas410s
06-29-2006, 04:07 PM
THX Adidas i really didnt watch the second round of the draft, It got really boring and Plus my TV went out. Did anyone else from UT get drafted..? Besides Him and Aldridge
Tucker went a few picks before (I think Tucker was around 37...Gibson around 42) to the Toronto Raptors.

kepdawg
06-29-2006, 04:32 PM
This is not my opinion, but I thought this comment was funny.

HSO (http://mb30.scout.com/fillinoisinsiderfrm1.showMessage?topicID=77518.top ic)

If Kevin Pittsnogle was foreign he would have been the number one pick. It's that [edited] simple, I'm tired of this foreign [edited], they need to set some type of restriction, because there were foreign players being drafted who averaged like 3 points and 2 rebounds per game and didn't even start, in a worse league than the nba. Now that's some bull.

Adidas410s
06-29-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
This is not my opinion, but I thought this comment was funny.

HSO (http://mb30.scout.com/fillinoisinsiderfrm1.showMessage?topicID=77518.top ic)

If Kevin Pittsnogle was foreign he would have been the number one pick. It's that [edited] simple, I'm tired of this foreign [edited], they need to set some type of restriction, because there were foreign players being drafted who averaged like 3 points and 2 rebounds per game and didn't even start, in a worse league than the nba. Now that's some bull.

true...true...

Bulldog_12
06-29-2006, 05:06 PM
Umm, how about Brad Freking Buckman.......HAHAHA

Sorry couldnt say it without laughing. The people at ESPN actually had him at 59 with the spurs before the draft yesterday.

kepdawg
06-29-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Umm, how about Brad Freking Buckman.......HAHAHA

Sorry couldnt say it without laughing. The people at ESPN actually had him at 59 with the spurs before the draft yesterday.

Lucky for him the Spurs didn't take him, so now he has a chance to make it with the Mavs.

Bulldog_12
06-29-2006, 05:12 PM
Lucky for him the Spurs didn't take him, so now he has a chance to make it with the Mavs.

Yeah, he would fit perfectly with KVH, and NOT in a good way.

kepdawg
06-29-2006, 05:21 PM
Yeah, he would fit perfectly with KVH, and NOT in a good way.

I guess it's too bad that he won't get the chance to play with KVH since he won't be a Mav next season.

Old Tiger
06-29-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Big and un-athletic...great shot...but doesn't show anything in the paint. that is probably the reason..well it is

Bulldog_12
06-29-2006, 05:24 PM
I guess it's too bad that he won't get the chance to play with KVH since he won't be a Mav next season.

Thats why they need Buckman then. Who is gonna be a trash player that can go out and foul and maybe hit a 12 ft. jumper after the game is already in hand if KVH is gone?:thinking:

kepdawg
06-29-2006, 05:27 PM
Thats why they need Buckman then. Who is gonna be a trash player that can go out and foul and maybe hit a 12 ft. jumper after the game is already in hand if KVH is gone?:thinking:

You don't have to convince me! ;) I'd take Buckman over KVH!

neck_06
06-29-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
What players did you notice that weren't drafted? Here are a few that stuck out to me...

Darius Washington, Jr. - Memphis
Allan Ray - Villanova
Daniel Horton - Michigan
Gerry McNamara - Syracuse

shane minks - Columbia High

KindaCool
06-29-2006, 07:35 PM
daniel horton is a product of cedar hill, texas high school

District303aPastPlayer
06-30-2006, 04:08 AM
Did D-Wash enter the draft? ANd i didn tknow that Allan Ray did too...

Adidas410s
06-30-2006, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Did D-Wash enter the draft? ANd i didn tknow that Allan Ray did too...

yes...they did.

Adidas410s
06-30-2006, 08:44 AM
the Mavs signed Kevin Pittsnogle to play on their summer league team in either Las Vegas or Utah. No work on Buckman going anywhere yet. Also, the Mavericks will resign Jason Terry.