PDA

View Full Version : MUST READ: Inmate's operation removes light bulb from his......

kaorder1999
06-29-2006, 10:20 AM
Operation removes lightbulb from anus Thu Jun 29, 7:34 AM ET

MULTAN, Pakistan (Reuters) - Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass lightbulb in his anus.

Wednesday night, doctors brought Mohammad's misery to an end after a one-and-a-half hour operation to remove the object.

"Thanks Allah, now I feel comfort. Today, I had my breakfast. I was just drinking water, nothing else," Mohammad, a grey-beared man in his mid-40s, told Reuters from a hospital bed in the southern central city of Multan.

"We had to take it out intact," said Dr. Farrukh Aftab at Nishtar Hospital. "Had it been broken inside, it would be a very very complicated situation."

Mohammad, who is serving a four-year sentence for making liquor, prohibited for Muslims, said he was shocked when he was first told the cause of his discomfort. He swears he didn't know the bulb was there.

"When I woke up I felt a pain in my lower abdomen, but later in hospital, they told me this," Mohammad said.

"I don't know who did this to me. Police or other prisoners."

The doctor treating Mohammad said he'd never encountered anything like it before, and doubted the felon's story that someone had drugged him and inserted the bulb while he was comatose.

Cameron Crazy
06-29-2006, 10:30 AM
" I dont know how that got there" seems like he was kinda tipsy that night making that illegal liquor.

pero chato
06-29-2006, 10:35 AM
This is what happens when you sit on the ceiling. I'm sure that's how it got there.

44INAROW
06-29-2006, 10:50 AM
I don't understand why it didnt' break while being "inserted"...

AggieJohn
06-29-2006, 10:56 AM
talk about being a pain in your back side

Adidas410s
06-29-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I don't understand why it didnt' break while being "inserted"...

I'm thinking somebody came along and said "bend over and spread it...WIDE!!!" :(

44INAROW
06-29-2006, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I'm thinking somebody came along and said "bend over and spread it...WIDE!!!" :( OUCH :(

CHS_CG
06-29-2006, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I'm thinking somebody came along and said "bend over and spread it...WIDE!!!" :(

:doh: :doh: :doh:

maroogreen
06-29-2006, 01:21 PM
A very similar...I guess...situation happened at the McConnell Prison Unit in Beeville years ago. McConnell was the first maximum security prison opened during the expansion away from Huntsville. There was a prison snitch (in for molesting children) that worked in the kitchens. Someone snuck in a glass mayonnaise jar and the prisons took care of the snitch in much the same manner as the light bulb, but purposely broke the jar while in that sensitive area. The snitch died.

That may be a Beeville urban legend, but I've heard it for years from people who swore they worked there at the time...

That story has prompted my husband to say "He needs the mayonnaise jar" every time a child molestor/rapist/serial killer is on the news.

STANG RED
06-29-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
Operation removes lightbulb from anus Thu Jun 29, 7:34 AM ET

MULTAN, Pakistan (Reuters) - Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass lightbulb in his anus.

I'm sure he was just trying to do a little reading, while he had his head stuck up there, and needed a little light.

Something tells me, this isnt the first foreign object thats been there.

:D

maroogreen
06-29-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Something tells me, this isnt the first foreign object thats been there.

:D

Hehehehehe... "Honestly, Mr. Prison Guard, sir, I have NOOOOO idea how the light bulb got there"

SintonFan
06-29-2006, 02:03 PM
lol
injuredinmelee's sig! :D :eek:

pirate44
06-29-2006, 02:11 PM
maybe he swallowed it

Blastoderm55
06-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by maroogreen
A very similar...I guess...situation happened at the McConnell Prison Unit in Beeville years ago. McConnell was the first maximum security prison opened during the expansion away from Huntsville. There was a prison snitch (in for molesting children) that worked in the kitchens. Someone snuck in a glass mayonnaise jar and the prisons took care of the snitch in much the same manner as the light bulb, but purposely broke the jar while in that sensitive area. The snitch died.

That may be a Beeville urban legend, but I've heard it for years from people who swore they worked there at the time...

That story has prompted my husband to say "He needs the mayonnaise jar" every time a child molestor/rapist/serial killer is on the news.

Never heard that one. I'll ask around.

Phil C
06-29-2006, 03:09 PM
SHOW SOME COMPASSION!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

olddawggreen
06-29-2006, 03:38 PM
Maybe some of the other inmates could shed some light on how the light got there :nerd: :eek:

SPF25
06-29-2006, 03:43 PM
all i have to say is EEEEEEWWWWWWW

AggieJohn
06-29-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
Maybe some of the other inmates could shed some light on how the light got there :nerd: :eek: if he ran really fast could he get light in his cell at night

Bullaholic
06-29-2006, 03:51 PM
Is that what is known as a "tail light"? :D

SintonFan
06-29-2006, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Is that what is known as a "tail light"? :D
lol:clap:

GOFOR2
06-29-2006, 05:48 PM
He will have some "flash"backs for quite some time, when he goes to the can.