PDA

View Full Version : Sinton 50,La Feria 27 Final!!

sinfan75
11-22-2002, 11:07 PM
I'll bet Coach Mitchell don't take his starters out after the 1st quarter again.

sinton66
11-22-2002, 11:23 PM
Ok,Ok, so I owe you a tortilla burger.(I would've bought you one anyway). Teehee. Figured it was something like that.

eye of the tiger
11-22-2002, 11:31 PM
Pirates still rolling. Congrats guys.

Chris Hart
11-22-2002, 11:32 PM
Congrats you guys and the to the Sinton Pirates! I guess that the younger guys needed some work anyway, and you got the win, all is well. I think we are going to have our hands full tomorrow. I hope that we can keep up our end of the bargain. You guys wish us luck, we may need it.

<small>[ November 22, 2002, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>

SintonFan
11-22-2002, 11:42 PM
Good luck Chris!!!
Hehe... And good luck to Burnet, too!!!!
Hopefully there will be more than just a couple of Sinton fans there.

sinton66
11-22-2002, 11:50 PM
SintonFan, are you going? I definitely am.

Ranger Mom
11-23-2002, 12:08 AM
Congrats to the Pirates!!!

coollampin
11-23-2002, 01:05 AM
PLAY-OFFS

coollampin
11-23-2002, 01:08 AM
CONGRATS TO THE PIRATES :)

SintonFan
11-23-2002, 03:05 AM
sinton66:
SintonFan, are you going? I definitely am.Me, the Mrs. and two medium-size little ones. Hope to see you there. :)

Brahma73
11-23-2002, 10:00 AM
sinton66:
SintonFan, are you going? I definitely am.Uh ohhhhh! Sinton's clickin' again. Congrats on a HUGE win! I'm glad you guys are in D1! wink

Couldn't find you in Tomball 66. To many Aggies there in maroon caps to find your Pirate lid. (Were you there?). QB Jess B. threw some unbelievable deep rockets that were demoralizing. Their D quieted or runners, but I think the best team won. Hope you enjoyed the game.

No small games left now. Good luck to your Pirates. Take it all! :D

Old Green
11-23-2002, 10:19 AM
Congrats Sinton on a great win.

Sinton_Playa 70
11-23-2002, 10:33 AM
The boys in Sinton played an awesome game but i think they gave up too many points. Daniel Ramirez was a talented young quarterback but i think he doesn't have the ability to play in a big game like that one. Travis Franco and Rudy Reyna ran the ball well for the second team. Overall the Pirates did a good job. Chance Schmidt having 4 picks on the night and Bubba still running strong. Just still wondering who we are gonna play and what practice will be like this week. Wharton and Burnet are no pushovers and i don't think the coaches will be able to put the second team anymore.

bleedmaroon
11-23-2002, 11:29 AM
Definitely one of the strangest games I've seen lately. I think Reyna and Franco ran the ball very well and give us some hope for the future. That freshman QB seemed to do really well also. But those turnovers on four consecutive possessions really make you wonder what's going on with this Sinton team.

Sinton_Playa 70
11-23-2002, 11:49 AM
i think hope for the future is key right now. Due to injuries right now we have our hands full next week. Next year will be a rebuilding for us due to graduation and loss of key players and key positions. Franco and Reyna will do a fine job at the back position. Threadgill will be back at linebacker if he don't get hurt no more. "Big" Rudy Hernandez and "DCoy" will be back at the defensive tackle position. Fred Rodriguez and Ben Lamb will be back at the tackles on O-Line. P.J. Salone will be back at Outside Linebacker position but i feel he should take his former role as a quarterback. He has the speed and the arm for it. Andrew Villareal will fill in at the safety position replacing Chance Schmidt. Marshall Kastner, Matt Trujillo, and "V" will be at the wide recievers along with others coming from the JV such as Jordan Lamb, Cody Deases, Gabriel Gonzalez and Tomas Ortiz. I think the protege to Curt Jones will be James Villareal. James doesn't have the size that Curt has but he is strong, disciplined, and quick. Next we will have a good team. High expectations will be on us. So the future holds alot for the Sinton Pirates.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way!!

Rabbit'93
11-23-2002, 05:29 PM
Congratulations to Sinton....you guys are looking like the team to beat again this year.