PDA

View Full Version : Adidass

Gobbla2001
06-28-2006, 12:15 PM
Heard the middle of the RRB's new single today, damn good just need to hear the rest...

Also heard the new Johnny Cash song today... he's gunna beat the hell outta 2pac if he keeps this up...

AggieJohn
06-28-2006, 12:20 PM
TUPAC ISN'T DEAD

Gobbla2001
06-28-2006, 12:24 PM
nm

Bullaholic
06-28-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Heard the middle of the RRB's new single today, damn good just need to hear the rest...

Also heard the new Johnny Cash song today... he's gunna beat the hell outta 2pac if he keeps this up...

Gobbla....I think Adidas might take you to task for the spelling of his poster name in this thread---or did you throw that extra "S" on the end on purpose? :D

Gobbla2001
06-28-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
or did you throw that extra "S" on the end on purpose? :D

Just like the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie-roll pop... the world may never know :D

lepfan
06-28-2006, 12:37 PM
I know where I would put my money ;)

Adidas410s
06-28-2006, 01:14 PM
hey PM me your e-mail addy and I can send you the song. I think I heard that you can also purchase it for $.99 on rhapsody as of today...but I'm going to wait for it to be on iTunes. I have a radio rip of the song though and can send that to you. It's on my MySpace (www.myspace.com/forrestmcmillan) if you want to check out the quality of it. It's pretty good...

Gobbla2001
06-28-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
hey PM me your e-mail addy and I can send you the song. I think I heard that you can also purchase it for $.99 on rhapsody as of today...but I'm going to wait for it to be on iTunes. I have a radio rip of the song though and can send that to you. It's on my MySpace (www.myspace.com/forrestmcmillan) if you want to check out the quality of it. It's pretty good...

I heard the full song this afternoon on the radio, very very good I really like it...

Also heard Reckless Kelly's song that will be on "Reckless Kelly Was Here" which will be released August 8th I believe, very good as well (my favorite band)... must be New Music Wednesday down here or something...