PDA

View Full Version : Adidas' Daily Poll...Wednesday, June 28th

Adidas410s
06-28-2006, 10:09 AM
Here we go....

So with the Rangers getting screwed twice last night and the Astros failing to provide Roger Clemens with any run support...it leads me to wonder...will either (or both...or neither) of these teams make the playoffs?

One random fact to point out...last night was the 10th time since Clemens joined the Astros in 2004 that his team was shutout when he was on the mound. That is the most of any pitcher since 2004.

Sweetwater Red
06-28-2006, 10:22 AM
Well, I am a Detroit Tiger fan. Let me just say...Thank goodness
the Astros and Rangers were on our schedule...you know helps
us pad the stats...:D

AggieJohn
06-28-2006, 01:02 PM
we'll get it together after the break

wordonthastreet
06-28-2006, 01:10 PM
Word on the street is that the Astros probably won't make the playoffs since they have a hard time scoring runs. The Rangers have a lot of offensive firepower and have a chance if their pitching will perform.

wedo
06-28-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by wordonthastreet
Word on the street is that the Astros probably won't make the playoffs since they have a hard time scoring runs. The Rangers have a lot of offensive firepower and have a chance if their pitching will perform.

I was just watching the game on my lunch break, and i noticed morgan ensberg was not playing. Did he get hurt or was just his day off? I like the Astros but just haven't been keeping up!!