PDA

View Full Version : Texas message boards

rimcutter
12-31-2003, 12:52 AM
My god, i have been on the orangebloods message board for awhile now. and i have never seen the board like this. everyone is Pi$$ed, and talking smack.

SintonFan
12-31-2003, 01:08 AM
UT message boards? I'd be mad, too! :D

<small>[ December 31, 2003, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-31-2003, 01:11 AM
Don't be surprised to see a few posts on there asking for Mack Brown's head on a platter.

Now that Steve Spurrier has resigned from the Washington Redskins, don't be shocked if Texas goes after him HARD.

rimcutter
12-31-2003, 01:19 AM
oh it has already started. just about everyone and their brother are calling for his head.

KTJ
12-31-2003, 02:52 AM
I'm signed up on a few UT boards...the main one I post on was in a meltdown from 8:47 p.m. until aroud 1:00 a.m.

Needless to say, folks ain't happy.

kaorder1999
12-31-2003, 03:02 AM
that would make things interesting if they went after spurrier....dont think they will though

jason
12-31-2003, 08:23 AM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:
Don't be surprised to see a few posts on there asking for Mack Brown's head on a platter.

Now that Steve Spurrier has resigned from the Washington Redskins, don't be shocked if Texas goes after him HARD.you cant blame him for interceptions, fumbles, or missed blocking assignments...they flat out got beat...

Phil C
12-31-2003, 09:38 AM
That's right Jason and the officiating could have been better. :)

poncho
12-31-2003, 01:30 PM
I like Mack Brown,it just seems the horns aren't fired up when they hit the field. Washington State seemed very excited and highly motivated. :cool:

Phil C
12-31-2003, 02:44 PM
What is the link to those message boards?

vet93
12-31-2003, 03:06 PM
I think that if Texas will just leave Brown alone long enough that he will bring them a championship (both conference and national). At Mack's stage of his career the same things could be said for Tom Osborne and Bobby Bowden. They went on to win multiple NC's. The one thing that I would change at Texas though is the offensive play calling. I really think that a new offensive coordinator would be a good change. Part of the problem that Mac is having is that OU has been so wildly successful under Stoops in such a short period of time. This has added more weight to the already high expectations in Austin.

KTJ
12-31-2003, 04:15 PM
www.hornfans.com (http://www.hornfans.com) is one I'm on.

Vet--It's kinda hard to not get upset at Mack when you have #1 recruiting class after another and have nothing to show for it. It's been, what 6 years now?

Hupernikomen
12-31-2003, 09:20 PM
KTJ:
www.hornfans.com (http://www.hornfans.com) is one I'm on.

Vet--It's kinda hard to not get upset at Mack when you have #1 recruiting class after another and have nothing to show for it. It's been, what 6 years now?Texas played with no intensity and got beat in nearly every aspect of the game. I have never seen an offense so unprepared to handle a defensive scheme. Texas had zero answer for WSU blitz packages. I thought Roy Williams was going to tear-up and cry. I have no clue why they insisted on staying under center when WSU was bringing the house at them.