PDA

View Full Version : On my birthday today I became a criminal

Phil C
06-28-2006, 08:38 AM
I broke the law. This morning I stopped in the parking lot of Sinton High School right by the football field and prayed. I thanked the Lord for his mercy on us since we have turned our back on him as a nation by having such laws as banning prayer in school and at high school sporting events. I asked him to continue having mercy on us and forgiving us and prayed to get those elected who would overturn such laws and help us get back to him. I broke a rule. I am a criminal.

I am a real menace to society.

big daddy russ
06-28-2006, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
ROFL. Word.

44INAROW
06-28-2006, 08:42 AM
I show compassion for this kind of criminal :)

GreenMonster
06-28-2006, 08:45 AM
I broke the law. This morning I stopped in the parking lot of Sinton High School right by the football field and prayed. I thanked the Lord for his mercy on us since we have turned our back on him as a nation by having such laws as banning prayer in school and at high school sporting events. I asked him to continue having mercy on us and forgiving us and prayed to get those elected who would overturn such laws and help us get back to him. I broke a rule. I am a criminal.

:mad: SHOW SOME CONSIDERATION FOR ALL OF THE NON-BELIEVERS!!!!!

Actually, who cares about them. Pray all you want Phil.

SINTON81
06-28-2006, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I show compassion for this kind of criminal :)

Not me, lock him up.:D :D

Oh yea, I forgot. Happy birthday Phil.

kaorder1999
06-28-2006, 08:52 AM
congrats on your criminal status

Adidas410s
06-28-2006, 08:54 AM
SHOW SOME POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PHIL!!! :mad:

j/k...happy birthday Phil and PhiI

pirate44
06-28-2006, 08:57 AM
if breaking that law is wrong, i dont wanna be right. can i get a witness?!!

Blastoderm55
06-28-2006, 10:07 AM
So long as you didn't create a required assembly of it consisting of students and staff, you broke no law. You silly wanna-be rebel, you. :p

sww-bull52
06-28-2006, 10:12 AM
If that's breaking the law then I'm in!
Happy Birthday Phil!!!

pirate4state
06-28-2006, 10:19 AM

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/thatshot.gif

ej2525
06-28-2006, 10:51 AM

REBEL!!!!! :devil: :devil:

DaHop72
06-28-2006, 10:52 AM

I am a real menace to society. Great job Phil.:clap: :clap:

CHS_CG
06-28-2006, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/thatshot.gif

TIMES 2 :clap:

Adidas410s
06-28-2006, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
TIMES 2 :clap:

+1

CHS_CG
06-28-2006, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
+1

AggieJohn
06-28-2006, 10:56 AM

I am a real menace to society. you my friend need to restrain yourself, y our going to get in trouble

CHS_CG
06-28-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
you my friend need to restrain yourself, y our going to get in trouble

I THINK PHIL COULD PROBABLY TALK HIS WAY OUTTA TROUBLE!

SintonFan
06-28-2006, 11:55 PM

We'll pray for any who tries to arrest you GodFather!
They're gonna need it!;)