06-28-2006, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
on this day in sports mike tyson bit holyfields ear
AggieJohn, i admire Mike Tyson

AggieJohn
06-28-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
AggieJohn, i admire Mike Tyson

"I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no-one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No. I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey, there's no one like me - I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

AggieJohn
06-28-2006, 09:20 AM
"All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too."
"I feel like sometimes that I was born, that I'm not meant for this society because everyone here is a f*****hypocrite. Everybody says they believe in God but they don't do God's work. Everybody counteracts what God is really about. If Jesus was here, do you think Jesus would show me any love? Do you think Jesus would love me? I'm a Muslim, but do you think Jesus would love me ... I think Jesus would have a drink with me and discuss ... why you acting like that? Now, he would be cool. He would talk to me. No Christian ever did that and said in the name of Jesus even ... They'd throw me in jail and write bad articles about me and then go to church on Sunday and say Jesus is a wonderful man and he's coming back to save us. But they don't understand that when he comes back, that these crazy greedy capitalistic men are gonna kill him again."
Stacey McKinley: "He sees a guy beggin' in the street and he gives him a hundred dollars. I'll say, 'Man, y'know the guy's just gonna spend it on crack!' But he says, 'I leave it to Allah to judge him.'"
"Money is my God. If you think God will help you then quit your job and see how much he cares."
"I'm a man. I lived it and I'm not afraid to die but when I die I'm going to paradise and I'm not worried."