PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question

Old Tiger
06-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Since they were comparing USC to the best football teams of all time on ESPN and they ranked them #1 in the little side shows leading up to the Rose Bowl. What I'm asking is, since Texas beat USC in the Rose Bowl does Texas rank #1 all time? I was thinking about emailing ESPN about this topic but I'm pretty much to lazy. What do yall think about this?

wedo
06-27-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Since they were comparing USC to the best football teams of all time on ESPN and they ranked them #1 in the little side shows leading up to the Rose Bowl. What I'm asking is, since Texas beat USC in the Rose Bowl does Texas rank #1 all time? I was thinking about emailing ESPN about this topic but I'm pretty much to lazy. What do yall think about this?

I think that they are!!! Compare them to any team that has won it in the past. the only team that i see giving the 05 Texas team problems is the 01 Miami team. If i were you i'd send it to espn or pardon the Interruption!!!

Old Tiger
06-27-2006, 06:47 PM
'01 Miami - That would be an awesome matchup but would it be a matchup like this years Texas/USC so highly rated and talked about and get beat?

big daddy russ
06-28-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by wedo
I think that they are!!! Compare them to any team that has won it in the past. the only team that i see giving the 05 Texas team problems is the 01 Miami team. If i were you i'd send it to espn or pardon the Interruption!!!
You know, '03 Oklahoma was the best team I've ever seen... they were just idiots those last two games. I still have no idea how they lost to both Kansas State and LSU, but it happened. Still, the most dominant team I've ever seen when they were on their game.