PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sweetwater Red

injuredinmelee
06-27-2006, 03:47 PM
I like your aignature etc but where the kid that was a freshman last year that started on Defense. McCants or something like that. I dread watching this kid dominating the district the next three years.

STANG RED
06-27-2006, 03:50 PM
Rufus McCann.
He was a hoss as a fish. He ought to really be something the next 3 years, if he can keep his head on straight.

Adidas410s
06-27-2006, 03:51 PM
don't forget...you will also get to watch Lance Day of Snyder for another two years. A broken arm slowed him down in football last year...but look for him to be solid as a LB again this year...starting for 3 straight year as a junior for Snyder.

Sweetwater Red
06-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Rufus McCann. He's a monster. I did a search of the ARN and this
was pretty much all they had. Well, they had one of Keenum
flying into the EZ from about 10 yds. out against us. Not good for
my sig. though.:D . When I find better pics I'll modify my sig.

Snyder_TigerFan
06-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
don't forget...you will also get to watch Lance Day of Snyder for another two years. A broken arm slowed him down in football last year...but look for him to be solid as a LB again this year...starting for 3 straight year as a junior for Snyder.

Ya, he's a heck of an athlete. Great pitcher, good basketball player, and I've heard we was a pretty good golfer as well. Don't know for sure, but he might be the start QB next year. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do with his future. The sky's the limit.

Sweetwater Red
06-27-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Ya, he's a heck of an athlete. Great pitcher, good basketball player, and I've heard we was a pretty good golfer as well. Don't know for sure, but he might be the start QB next year. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do with his future. The sky's the limit.

shadow13
06-27-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Hey Red,I don't mean to be rude, but the first pic. is Skye getting an INT. against Greenwood.

Sweetwater Red
06-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by shadow13
Hey Red,I don't mean to be rude, but the first pic. is Skye getting an INT. against Greenwood.

Not being rude at all.:D
I thought it was #23.
Changing it immediately.

BTW...that's even better...:D

Snyder_TigerFan
06-27-2006, 04:52 PM
That looks like a 23 to me.

Adidas410s
06-27-2006, 04:53 PM
That looks like a 23 to me.

look at the front of the jersey...it's definitely not a 3 there though.

Adidas410s
06-27-2006, 04:54 PM

His brother was all-state in golf and a VERY good golfer. Lance doesn't really play as much these days but he could play alright when he was younger.

Adidas410s
06-27-2006, 04:56 PM
here are a few pics of Skye that you could use...

http://texnews.com/documents/gfn/slideshows/gfn120205/002.jpg

http://texnews.com/documents/gfn/slideshows/gfn120205/011.jpg

http://texnews.com/documents/gfn/slideshows/gfn120205/016.jpg

http://texnews.com/documents/gfn/slideshows/gfn120205/019.jpg

Snyder_TigerFan
06-27-2006, 04:57 PM
look at the front of the jersey...it's definitely not a 3 there though.

It sure doesn't look like a 2 either though.

Adidas410s
06-27-2006, 04:59 PM

I concur

DU_stud04
06-27-2006, 04:59 PM

look closer....its a 2

Snyder_TigerFan
06-27-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
look closer....its a 2

I'm not seeing it.

Adidas410s
06-27-2006, 05:02 PM
look closer....its a 2

maybe on the side...but it's not on the front of the jersey. The inside of the right number is up and down and the bottom is curved...that means it's a 0 or an 8.

Sweetwater Red
06-27-2006, 05:05 PM
here are a few pics of Skye that you could use...

http://texnews.com/documents/gfn/slideshows/gfn120205/002.jpg

http://texnews.com/documents/gfn/slideshows/gfn120205/011.jpg

http://texnews.com/documents/gfn/slideshows/gfn120205/016.jpg

http://texnews.com/documents/gfn/slideshows/gfn120205/019.jpg

Man, I've seen those. But, I found them after these and I had
already spent 2 hours figuring out how to put them in my sig.

That top one is the bomb. One thing I noticed about all the
Monahans game pics...loboes were laying face down as Mustangs
ran right by. Of course, this was when they weren't tugging at
face masks :D .

DU_stud04
06-27-2006, 05:07 PM
the first 2 can be seeon the sleeve....the second one you have to look at the front of the jersey.....start at the bottom and work your way up....and since it is at a 30degree turn it throws you off, but once you notice it, its obvious its a 2

Ranger Mom
06-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by shadow13

If anyone knows it was Skye, it would be you!!

I believe that's Greenwood's Justin Sebree who got "intercepted" too!

shadow13
06-27-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If anyone knows it was Skye, it would be you!!

I believe that's Greenwood's Justin Sebree who got "intercepted" too! LOL RM, Yeah I have copies of the game tapes.

Snyder_TigerFan
06-27-2006, 10:01 PM
After seeing this picture, I believe it now. I can see the 22. :)

Skye (http://reporter-news.mycapture.com/mycapture/enlarge.asp?userphoto=0&theway=back&picnum=2&image=10960275&thispage2=&return=)

Snyder_TigerFan
06-27-2006, 10:02 PM
nm

Snydertigersrul
06-28-2006, 09:36 AM
Lance Day will be the starting QB for Snyder this year.

Sweetwater Red
06-28-2006, 09:47 AM
I'l be darned if a thread titled "Hey Sweetwater red" is going to
be hi-jacked by Snyder Tigers.:mad:

Who cares about who starts at QB for Snyder...:D

Sweetwater owns Snyder (in football anyway..:D )

DaHop72
06-28-2006, 10:06 AM

Who cares about who starts at QB for Snyder...:D

Snyder fans do.:D :D

Snydertigersrul
06-28-2006, 10:22 AM
Could you please tell me why Kent Jackson turned Chad Rogers down when Coach Rogers called and asked if they would like to play again for the next 2 years?

Sweetwater Red
06-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Could you please tell me why Kent Jackson turned Chad Rogers down when Coach Rogers called and asked if they would like to play again for the next 2 years?

Not True. They both expected to be in the same district.
Therfore, no reason to schedule each other. They BOTH filled
up their non-district schedules and then found out they
weren't gonna be in the same district.

Snydertigersrul
06-28-2006, 11:07 AM
When the UIL handed down where each team was going.They knew then that they were not going to play each other.Neither teams non-district was not made out at that time due to the fact the both teams had other teams that did not want to play them any more.When Chad Rogers called Kent Jackson and asked if his non-district was made out he said no and thats when Chad asked him if they would like to play a non-district game and Kent Jackson said no.But i did talk to alot of Abilene Wylie players and they said that they can not wait to play sweetwater again because they just LOVE hitting them so hard.As far as the sweetwater and snyder thing.I have connections there and i can not disclose how i have them.

Sweetwater Red
06-28-2006, 11:11 AM
When the UIL handed down where each team was going.They knew then that they were not going to play each other.Neither teams non-district was not made out at that time due to the fact the both teams had other teams that did not want to play them any more.When Chad Rogers called Kent Jackson and asked if his non-district was made out he said no and thats when Chad asked him if they would like to play a non-district game and Kent Jackson said no.But i did talk to alot of Abilene Wylie players and they said that they can not wait to play sweetwater again because they just LOVE hitting them so hard.As far as the sweetwater and snyder thing.I have connections there and i can not disclose how i have them.

O.K. Mr. Connections. This has been gone over before. Wait
and let one of your own explain it to you on here.

Sweetwater Red
06-28-2006, 11:17 AM
I do have a question though.

Why would Sweetwater dodge Snyder? We own them.

Why would we schedule Brownwood, Decatur, and Canyon...
you know, towns with REAL hs football programs...if we could
have added a cup-cake like Snyder to our schedule?

DU_stud04
06-28-2006, 11:20 AM
I do have a question though.

Why would Sweetwater dodge Snyder? We own them.

Why would we schedule Brownwood, Decatur, and Canyon...
you know, towns with REAL hs football programs...if we could
have added a cup-cake like Snyder to our scedule?

aiit dawg, i hate snyder too, but there is a reason the sweetwater/snyder rival is great....both teams are very good. you talk like they are a pushover. take a step back and look at what youve been posting and ask yourself how childish you sound.

Sweetwater Red
06-28-2006, 11:26 AM
aiit dawg, i hate snyder too, but there is a reason the sweetwater/snyder rival is great....both teams are very good. you talk like they are a pushover. take a step back and look at what youve been posting and ask yourself how childish you sound.

Uh, wanna be moderator....

The kid is suggesting we're scared to play Snyder.

I'm just pointing out the obvious...

Sweetwater Red
06-28-2006, 11:32 AM
And another thing...:mad:

That whole cup-cake thing was an attempt by me to bring
Black Magic out from under his rock.

You can't tell me you don't enjoy the comic relief...:D

Snydertigersrul
06-28-2006, 12:04 PM
We also play Canyon as well .We also play in brownwood.We also are playing 3 teams that are 4a as well.Just like sweetwater is.Oh i forgot sweetwater is playing big springs whice they are 4a but .Decatur is a 3a school with a weak district.I will admit that the Snyder/sweetwater games where fun.Excellent players.It is very hard for a west texas team to get any one to come way out here to play because alot of east texas teams does not like to travel .How does it feel that Sweetwater is picked to finish last in the district?

DU_stud04
06-28-2006, 12:12 PM
We also play Canyon as well .We also play in brownwood.We also are playing 3 teams that are 4a as well.Just like sweetwater is.Oh i forgot sweetwater is playing big springs whice they are 4a but .Decatur is a 3a school with a weak district.I will admit that the Snyder/sweetwater games where fun.Excellent players.It is very hard for a west texas team to get any one to come way out here to play because alot of east texas teams does not like to travel .How does it feel that Sweetwater is picked to finish last in the district?

in which poll are you taking about sweetwater picked last....last thing i remember reading was that sweetwater was picked to win the district. i believe i read that in dave campbells(correct me if im wrong)

Sweetwater Red
06-28-2006, 12:13 PM

***???

That last sentence? Did you mean to type that?

The only publications I have seen have us picked to win 7-3A,
Wylie to finish second, and Breckenridge 3rd.

DU_stud04
06-28-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
From the Pony Express

Here is what Dave Campbell's Texas Football says about District 7-3A in 2006.

"Here is how Texas Football sees this district playing our (enrollment numbers in parentheses Division 1 representative in bold):

1. Sweetwater (611)
2. Abilene Wylie (916)
3. Breckenridge (460)
4. Clyde (506)
5. Comanche (426)"

Here is what the magazine says about Region 1:

"In looking at the playoffs by bracket, Region 1 seems to be the most wide open. No.11 Snyder has the highest ranking in the region. Snyder wants to atone for what it considered an upset by Monahans in the first round last year. Snyder was coming off a school-best 3a semi-final showing in 2004, only to be knocked off 28-21. And Monahans could again be looming as an early round opponent.

Sweetwater was the one to oust Monahans last season and wasn't stopped until losing to eventual champ Tatum in the state semifinals. Sweetwater has track speedster Skye Green returning at running back and he can be the big-play maker to remind West Texans of the halcyon days of Mike Welch, who led Sweetwater to its last state championship in 1985 in 4A.

With more recent success is Abilene Wylie, Sweetwater's District 7-3A rival and the Division 1 state champ in 2004. Wylie reached the quarterfinals before Gainesville ousted it in a heartbreaking 25-22 game. Wylie also has a speedster in running back Gary Edwards, forth in the 200 meters at the state track meet. Of course, Wylie starts at No. 18 and could have another rematch with No. 24 Canyon. Wylie edged Canyon 39-36 last season.

Gainesville, after Greenville hired it's former head coach Jeff Cordell- who took the team to last year's title game and won it all in 2004- will have a difficult time just making out of District 8, where Decatur seems the choice to take the district crown."

wordonthastreet
06-28-2006, 12:19 PM
Word on the street is that the Loboes don't look at the bi-district win vs. the Tigers as an upset. These two teams meet in the first game of the year. Should be a fun game to go watch.

Snydertigersrul
06-28-2006, 01:16 PM
IT SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME BUT THE LOBOS LOST ALL OF THERE PLAYERS TO GRADUATION.THERE IS NOT VERY MANY PLAYERS ON THIS SNYDER TEAM THAT ARE SENIORS THIS YEAR.I CAN SAY ONE THING ABOUT SNYDER THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM SWEETWATER PLAYERS AND FANS.THAT IS WHEN OUR KICKER MISS A FIELD GOAL DURING A PLAYOFF GAME WE DO NOT GO AROUND AND MESS UP HIS CAR OR THREATEN HIM .LIKE SWEETWATER DID WITH THEIR KICKER THE LAST TIME THAT BOTH TEAMS MET IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Black_Magic
06-28-2006, 01:18 PM
And another thing...:mad:

That whole cup-cake thing was an attempt by me to bring
Black Magic out from under his rock.

You can't tell me you don't enjoy the comic relief...:D You Dont need any help to make anyone laugh.. your doing fine. but you look stupid. Sweetwater Owns snyder In football? where have you been the last 5 years?? or is it when Snyder beats sweetwater does not count. LOL keep it up. Its as funny as it has been in two days. :clap: Im sure the sweetwater posters sure are glad you are so vocal.;)

Side Note. 5 out of the 7 Snyder non district games are vs District champions. not to mention Frenship and Canyon Randal Scrimages..

sww-bull52
06-28-2006, 01:37 PM
http://files.tagworld.com/50a1e1f6637e2a7f4e23aa69fedf8432ff79.jpeg

Sweetwater Red
06-28-2006, 01:40 PM
A few days back Black Magic was getting mentioned in the same
breathe as spread the red. Boy, there is a ringing endorsement
for you isn't it.:doh:

Is that all you got? I waited two days for you to recover and
all you can come up with is..."Sweetwater fans don't like me"???

That is weak...

sww-bull52
06-28-2006, 01:41 PM
I didn't mean to interrupt this discussion, I was just trying something out.

Yes this discussion is as old as dirt. Problem is, what was a great rivalry is now null and void at least for a couple of years. Doesn't really matter what happens this year. The schedules are set in stone. Hopefully we can avoid this next year and resume the great games we have together. Unfortunately, my son is a senior this year and will miss out.

DU_stud04
06-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
http://files.tagworld.com/50a1e1f6637e2a7f4e23aa69fedf8432ff79.jpeg

nice...is that a shirt?

bull is gonna have a hellofa season!!!

Black_Magic
06-28-2006, 01:49 PM
Is that all you got? I waited two days for you to recover and
all you can come up with is..."Sweetwater fans don't like me"???

That is weak... Well Your the one who is the comedian right now and your own even called your statement stupid. not me.. If you dont want me to come out and play then dont knock on my door..:rolleyes: If you do knock on my door then play like a big boy and dont get mad when I mention something one of your own did.. fair?

Sweetwater Red
06-28-2006, 01:52 PM
Stud was refering to me calling ya'll cup-cakes.

I stated why I said that .

Come out and play? You haven't even got off the porch...

Skeeeered???:thinking:

DU_stud04
06-28-2006, 01:57 PM

calling them cupcakes was only one. also stating that we own them....we might have more victories, but all have been battles. i was just going after you cause you made them seem like a pushover, when we know they arent.

Sweetwater Red
06-28-2006, 02:01 PM
calling them cupcakes was only one. also stating that we own them....we might have more victories, but all have been battles. i was just going after you cause you made them seem like a pushover, when we know they arent.

You are showing them respect. I thought I did the same when I
drove to Midland last year to watch them play Monahans.

But, this is different.:D

sww-bull52
06-28-2006, 02:02 PM
nice...is that a shirt?

bull is gonna have a hellofa season!!!

No, that's a window sticker on my wifes Xterra.

We're keeping our fingers crossed and hopeing for a big year for him.

Thanx alot Stud.

DaHop72
06-28-2006, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

But, this is different.:D [/QUOhttp://img334.imageshack.us/img334/7751/nono7zg.gif (http://imageshack.us)TE]

http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/8366/no5vi.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Sweetwater Red
06-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

But, this is different.:D [/QUOhttp://img334.imageshack.us/img334/7751/nono7zg.gif (http://imageshack.us)TE]

http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/8366/no5vi.gif (http://imageshack.us)

:confused: . I meant that legitimately.

DU_stud04
06-28-2006, 02:08 PM
No, that's a window sticker on my wifes Xterra.

We're keeping our fingers crossed and hopeing for a big year for him.

Thanx alot Stud.

hopefully i can make more games this year....if not, im sure to be listening to them on the radio...internet.

i know my dad will be there for sure,...even if he has to fly there...hahahaha

sww-bull52
06-28-2006, 02:14 PM
hopefully i can make more games this year....if not, im sure to be listening to them on the radio...internet.

i know my dad will be there for sure,...even if he has to fly there...hahahaha

Yeah, the closest we get to ya'll is Comanche. Tell him if he needs help with a flight I've got about a million frequent flier miles!!!

DU_stud04
06-28-2006, 02:18 PM
Yeah, the closest we get to ya'll is Comanche. Tell him if he needs help with a flight I've got about a million frequent flier miles!!!

haha, will do. think about going for the sammy baugh clasic....other than that. not sure, what other big games are they playing this year?

sww-bull52
06-28-2006, 02:42 PM
WF High
Brownwood in Sammy Baugh Classic
Decatur in Gordon Wood Classic in Brownwood
Canyon
Big Spring
Borger
Comanche
Clyde
Abilene Wylie
Breckenridge

Pick One

DU_stud04
06-28-2006, 02:44 PM
WF High
Brownwood in Sammy Baugh Classic
Decatur in Gordon Wood Classic in Brownwood
Canyon
Big Spring
Borger
Comanche
Clyde
Abilene Wylie
Breckenridge

Pick One

looks like ill get to see the decatur game also...brownwood isnt that far away and my suitemait is from there, sure he'll want to go.

Black_Magic
06-28-2006, 03:59 PM

LOL.. You cant just come out and call out the Champ and expect him to jump.... You have to work your way up and be worthy of a real battle... any punk can challenge the Champ to a fight because they have nothing to lose by geting slapped around. What is Snyders Win loss recrord vs Sweetwater in here lately? Say in the last 9 years.?? Just about Dead even. and Snyder is perfect vs Sweetwater in the playoffs. So what does all that mean? It means that its a joke to say that Sweetwater owns Snyder in football... You should not make stupid statements like that. And If you do, you need to be able to take them being thrown back at you especialy if people from your home town also think they are stupid...:rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
06-28-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
LOL.. You cant just come out and call out the Champ and expect him to jump.... You have to work your way up and be worthy of a real battle... any punk can challenge the Champ to a fight because they have nothing to lose by geting slapped around. What is Snyders Win loss recrord vs Sweetwater in here lately? Say in the last 9 years.?? Just about Dead even. and Snyder is perfect vs Sweetwater in the playoffs. So what does all that mean? It means that its a joke to say that Sweetwater owns Snyder in football... You should not make stupid statements like that. And If you do, you need to be able to take them being thrown back at you especialy if people from your home town also think they are stupid...:rolleyes:

It took you 3 hours to come with that? You are improving on your
time.

Champ? Champ? more like chump :doh:

"people from where"

It was one person and they explained themselves a hell of alot
better than you are.

If you are gonna run in circles around the same thing you are
wasting both our times.

sww-bull52
06-28-2006, 04:20 PM
looks like ill get to see the decatur game also...brownwood isnt that far away and my suitemait is from there, sure he'll want to go.

The game against Decatur is on 14Sep. It's a Thursday.

Black_Magic
06-28-2006, 04:22 PM
It took you 3 hours to come with that? You are improving on your
time.

Champ? Champ? more like chump :doh:

"people from where"

It was one person and they explained themselves a hell of alot
better than you are.

If you are gonna run in circles around the same thing you are
wasting both our times. Unlike you I know better than to make a statement like you did. Stupid coments like that( " Cup cakes") really makes you look stupid. as for all your other BS?? What ever.. As long as you understand what your talking about then you can feel good about your self I guess :thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
06-28-2006, 04:35 PM
Unlike you I know better than to make a statement like you did. Stupid coments like that( " Cup cakes") really makes you look stupid. as for all your other BS?? What ever.. As long as you understand what your talking about then you can feel good about your self I guess :thumbsup:

You just don't get it do you? I drove to Snyder to watch our game.
I drove Snyder to watch ya'll play Wylie. I drove to Midland to
watch ya'll play Monahans. Do you honestly think I would have
done that if I thought ya'll were cupcakes.

I said that simply to incite you :devil: .

And boy did that work sucker :D .

I thought you liked trash talking. But, words like punk
and stupid are just proving what a RICHARD you really are.
No matter where your from.:mad:

Black_Magic
06-28-2006, 05:18 PM
You just don't get it do you? I drove to Snyder to watch our game.
I drove Snyder to watch ya'll play Wylie. I drove to Midland to
watch ya'll play Monahans. Do you honestly think I would have
done that if I thought ya'll were cupcakes.

I said that simply to incite you :devil: .

And boy did that work sucker :D .

I thought you liked trash talking. But, words like punk
and stupid are just proving what a RICHARD you really are.
No matter where your from.:mad: Duh!! Oh Im sorry I didnt realize you were trying to call me out:doh: . Your the one who does not get it. Im laughing at your attempt to call me out and it was so pathetic I just had to let you know it. Be more subtle next time and try not to be transparent when your doing it. When your trying to do it, say something that is not so far from the truth and you can have a better chance of doing it instead of being laughed at for such a pathetic attempt.

BTW.. Im pulling for you guys in your matchup with Our Lady of the Lakes School of the Blind. Dont take them Lightly!! THey beat Dallas Parapalegic by 14 last year .

DU_stud04
06-28-2006, 05:21 PM
BTW.. Im pulling for you guys in your matchup with Our Lady of the Lakes School of the Blind. Dont take them Lightly!! THey beat Dallas Parapalegic by 14 last year .

:clap: :clap: :clap: