PDA

View Full Version : Axl Rose Arrested for.........

kaorder1999
06-27-2006, 10:37 AM
biting a security guard???
-----------------------------------------------------------

Axl Rose allegedly bites security guard

10:21 AM CDT on Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Associated Press

STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- Axl Rose was arrested early Tuesday after allegedly biting a security guard in the leg in a hotel scuffle, police said.

The Guns N’ Roses frontman was held on suspicion of attacking and threatening the guard and causing damage to the Berns Hotel, said police spokeswoman Towe Hagg.

“He was deemed too intoxicated to be questioned right away,” Hagg told The Associated Press. She said a prosecutor will decide whether to press charges.

It was unclear what caused the fight, but Swedish tabloids said the guard tried to intervene when the 44-year-old rocker started arguing with a woman in the hotel lobby.

Police officer Fredrik Nylen was quoted by the daily Aftonbladet Web site as saying Rose acted aggressively toward police and had to be “handcuffed and restrained.”

“He kept a high profile, so to speak,” Nylen was quoted as saying.

Guns N’ Roses played a concert in Stockholm’s Globe Arena on Monday night, and had been partying at a well-known nightclub before the scuffle, Aftonbladet said.

In May, Rose and fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger capped an evening out at a new club called The Plumm in New York City’s Chelsea neighborhood with midnight fisticuffs.

The scuffle reportedly started after Rose moved the drink of Hilfiger’s girlfriend. According to Rose, Hilfiger, 55, smacked him in the arm and told him to put the drink back.

Rose was at the club to play a surprise set for “Rent” actress Rosario Dawson for her 27th birthday party.

He did perform, and dedicated the song “You’re Crazy” to “my good friend Tommy Hilfiger.”

spiveyrat
06-27-2006, 11:12 AM
He's been studying at the Mike Tyson School of Boxing and Self Defense. :D

pirate44
06-27-2006, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
He's been studying at the Mike Tyson School of Boxing and Self Defense. :D
spiveyrat, i admire Mike Tyson

spiveyrat
06-27-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
spiveyrat, i admire Mike Tyson