PDA

View Full Version : Who has seen Failure To Launch?

injuredinmelee
06-27-2006, 08:59 AM
I saw it finally last night, witha date that was way too hot for me, but back to the movie... I really liked it. Most of the movies of this genre i dont care much for.

kaorder1999
06-27-2006, 09:01 AM
i thought it was a very good movie...funny

injuredinmelee
06-27-2006, 09:02 AM
how cool is however you spell his name?? I tried several times to type it and couldnt pull it off.

Ranger Mom
06-27-2006, 09:05 AM
My daughter's best friend works at Blockbuster, so we always get to watch the "too be released" movies before they come out to the general public.

I watched it Saturday night. It was good, but anything with Matthew McConaughey is gonna get my attention!!:inlove: :kiss: :inlove:

CHS_Grad '85
06-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
... anything with Matthew McConaughey is gonna get my attention!!:inlove: :kiss: :inlove: DITTO!!!!!

injuredinmelee
06-27-2006, 09:26 AM
My daughter's best friend works at Blockbuster, so we always get to watch the "too be released" movies before they come out to the general public.

I watched it Saturday night. It was good, but anything with Matthew McConaughey is gonna get my attention!!:inlove: :kiss: :inlove:

That fact that he bleeds burnt orange makes him even "cooler" .

DO I sound like I have a man crush?

injuredinmelee
06-27-2006, 09:26 AM
Who else is dreaming of a Naked Room now? How good was Bradshaw in this flick? I thought he and Kathy Bates were great together.

Ranger Mom
06-27-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
That fact that he bleeds burnt orange makes him even "cooler" .

DO I sound like I have a man crush?

I don't think having a man crush on McConaughey even breaks any manlaws!!:eek:

Ranger Mom
06-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Who else is dreaming of a Naked Room now? How good was Bradshaw in this flick? I thought he and Kathy Bates were great together.

ROFL....the naked room!

I have to admit to being quite shocked to see Bradshaw's bare butt on my TV!!

CHS_Grad '85
06-27-2006, 09:35 AM
ROFL....the naked room!

I have to admit to being quite shocked to see Bradshaw's bare butt on my TV!! Try the big screen....

pirate4state
06-27-2006, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
DITTO!!!!! X4!! :inlove: :inlove:

injuredinmelee
06-27-2006, 09:39 AM
I was so afraid there that he might do a frontal nudity shot they came dangerously close when he turned the corner from the back of the aquarium. My date pointed out what she thought might have been his equipment but I had to pretend i didnt notice...

44INAROW
06-27-2006, 10:22 AM
I saw it finally last night, witha date that was way too hot for me, but back to the movie... I really liked it. Most of the movies of this genre i dont care much for.

and............ how did the date go??? :) Did she like the movie?

injuredinmelee
06-27-2006, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
and............ how did the date go??? :) Did she like the movie?

despite her being wayyyyyyyy out of my league she seemed to like me. She liked me enough to call me at 545 this morning to see what I was doing.

DaHop72
06-27-2006, 01:03 PM
despite her being wayyyyyyyy out of my league she seemed to like me. She liked me enough to call me at 545 this morning to see what I was doing. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

injuredinmelee
06-27-2006, 01:27 PM
You guys have no idea how cute this lady is and shes a Physical Therapists. She came to the Country Club to have lunch with me and my employees are really impressed and proud of me.

44INAROW
06-27-2006, 01:38 PM
You guys have no idea how cute this lady is and shes a Physical Therapists. She came to the Country Club to have lunch with me and my employees are really impressed and proud of me.

sounds like things are looking up :)

Oh and back to the original subject of the thread.......... I rented Failure to Launch and plan on watching it tonight

pirate4state
06-27-2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

Oh and back to the original subject of the thread.......... I rented Failure to Launch and plan on watching it tonight LOL!! Me too!!! :D

STANG RED
06-27-2006, 01:53 PM
despite her being wayyyyyyyy out of my league she seemed to like me. She liked me enough to call me at 545 this morning to see what I was doing.

5:45 a.m.? Dang!!! You must have done something right Injured! Way to go big man! Better wrap her up, before she gets away.

sahen
06-27-2006, 05:04 PM
i thought the movie was realy funny and i dont normally like these types of movies as well....the paintball part was classic....

Bandera YaYa
06-27-2006, 07:00 PM
OMG ya'll waited until it came out for rental, to see it???? Geeezzzzzzz...what's up with that??? You go to see it twice at the movies and then you rush to buy it on the day it's released!! Isn't Matthew just dreamy!!!! :inlove:

Ranger Mom
06-27-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
OMG ya'll waited until it came out for rental, to see it???? Geeezzzzzzz...what's up with that??? You go to see it twice at the movies and then you rush to buy it on the day it's released!! Isn't Matthew just dreamy!!!! :inlove:

I NEVER hardly EVER go see anything at the theater.

In the 10 years I have been married, we have seen 2 movies at the theater, and the first one he fell asleep in....therefore, I don't like to pay that much for him to embarrass me!! :D

Oh yes...and Matthew is WAY dreamy!!

Bandera YaYa
06-27-2006, 07:15 PM
awww.....lordy I go at least once a week, have been known to do double headers.....lol.....I don't mind going by myself, if I can't find someone to go with.....I LOVE going to the movies, hence I see just about everything, except I don't like those teeny bopper ones, like with Lindsey Lohan......Am waiting impatiently for "The Devil Wears Prada", coming out this weekend!

Ranger Mom
06-27-2006, 07:17 PM
awww.....lordy I go at least once a week, have been known to do double headers.....lol.....I don't mind going by myself, if I can't find someone to go with.....I LOVE going to the movies, hence I see just about everything, except I don't like those teeny bopper ones, like with Lindsey Lohan......Am waiting impatiently for "The Devil Wears Prada", coming out this weekend!

We always talk about having a "girls night out" and going to the show...but it never seems to pan out for some reason.

I occasionally go with my daughter and her friends, but nothing is more annoying than going to a movie with a bunch of giggly teenage girls!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
06-27-2006, 07:30 PM
We always talk about having a "girls night out" and going to the show...but it never seems to pan out for some reason.

I occasionally go with my daughter and her friends, but nothing is more annoying than going to a movie with a bunch of giggly teenage girls!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Well that can certainly be true!! My girls and I have always made movie dates, since they were way little. Nothing better than your babies and popcorn!!!

Ranger Mom
06-27-2006, 07:38 PM
Well that can certainly be true!! My girls and I have always made movie dates, since they were way little. Nothing better than your babies and popcorn!!!

gotta have the chocolate covered almonds too!!

injuredinmelee
06-27-2006, 08:22 PM
the ex wife made me go see All the Pretty Horses one time at the theater and I fell asleep.

smustangs
06-27-2006, 08:24 PM
great movie and congrats on her too haha