PDA

View Full Version : region 2 update

russ31
10-01-2002, 03:53 PM
I know this has been discussed, but when can we expect to see region 2 updated? I'm having withdrawals. wink

Keith7
10-01-2002, 07:35 PM
its like 3 weeks old! hurry up and update with Gainesville at #1

WpSr03
10-01-2002, 09:47 PM
Gainesville #1? Highly unlikely, that more than likely belongs to Longview Spring Hill. But you guys should probably be ranked higher than us right now, ya'll definately seem to have a stellar team this year. Good luck!

Titans
10-01-2002, 09:53 PM
Tough, tough region...perhaps the toughest of all. With the likes of:

Spring Hill
Gainesville
Forney
Wilmer-Hutchins
Wills Point
Daingerfield
Gladewater
Lindale
Atlanta
Celina
Commerce (I forgot to add them earlier)

I'll make the trip to see those teams beat each other up in the playoffs.

<small>[ October 01, 2002, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Titans ]</small>

Jacket2000
10-01-2002, 11:16 PM
Yes,I know. Im very sorry. It's been an extremely hectic week. As soon as things get back to something-like-normal, I'll get it up to date. Im sorry for the delay, thank you for your understanding.
J2K

russ31
10-03-2002, 05:17 PM
Hey Jacket... Do you guys ever need/want/use help or info from us fans who follow particular districts? I would be more than happy to volunteer my services on district 10-3A.

Keith7
10-03-2002, 06:04 PM
I would beable to help w/ 9-3a but my opinions would be biased

WpSr03
10-03-2002, 09:09 PM
Yea, region 2 has got to be the toughest district in terms of just how many flat out awesome teams belong to it. But when it comes down to it, I really only think there's 5 teams that it comes down to, being:

Longview Spring Hill
Gainesville
Wills Point
Forney
Commerce

Commerce is a maybe right now, but those guys always seem to pull together very nicely by the latter part of the season. As far as Celina, I'm just not feelin' it, they really havn't sold me yet, not even close. I could definately be wrong about them though, we'll see that when they actually come across a really good team. I'm not too big on Forney, but like everyone says, they are Forney, someone you can't count out. Yea, I would say Region 2 playoffs will be outrageous, and will provide some of the best teams/games around that time. Can't wait, looks to be one hell of a year!

ThaRealBulldog
10-03-2002, 09:50 PM
Don't forget about Carthage.

WpSr03
10-03-2002, 11:15 PM
From what I understand so far, Carthage in it's current state wouldn't exactly be a top 5 for R2, not even a top 10. But I'm not forgetting about anyone, I'm just going on how everyone is looking at the moment (this is in my eyes of course) and how these teams usually pull together in terms of leadership and coaching, talent realization etc. I do understand Carthage to be a relatively nice team this year, but I don't see them really competing with any of the 5 I listed. Yet, as I always say, I can ALWAYS be wrong!

Titans
10-04-2002, 08:27 AM
Don't know much about Carthage and haven't heard their name lately.

This region is stacked and whoever gets out most difinitely earned it, but will no doubt be banged up. Just to this point, I'd have to pick Spring Hill as the representative along with "____________________" (fill in the blank)