PDA

View Full Version : Let the smackin begin!! BH or Liberty YO pick..

EAGLETOWN
10-10-2003, 11:32 PM
Lets get it started for real now.

There is a lot of people out there been waiting on this match up the whole season.

Heck some could not even wait till this week.

Well, the time has come.

Its gonna be a good one.

Better get yo tickets early.

I'm kind of one sided on this.

Liberty alway has a good ball team.

I would pull for them anytime except when they are playin my EAGLES.

Granted Liberty probaly has a better chance this year than they have had in some time.

Liberty may be good.

But not that good.

I gotta go with my :p wink DISTRICT CHAMPS wink :p 4 years runnin over here in EAGLTOWN.

:D Eagles 27 :D
:mad: Liberty 20 :mad:

Old Cardinal
10-11-2003, 12:01 AM
I think it will be BH 26 Liberty 7. I base this guess on the difference in team speed.

LP57
10-11-2003, 12:42 AM
liberty district champs. we take the crown this wk and you guys wont end our streak i promise

bhillfan
10-11-2003, 12:45 AM
im ready for this game, this will finally shut liberty down and ruin there season, lets go BH

3ABirdMan
10-11-2003, 12:57 AM
Barber's Hill 35
Liberty 14
(BH will sub late and give up some points)

It was ALL Liberty could do to pull out a Win against Bridge City, who didn't have the best players on the field the majority of the game. BH will be out for blood, and it will spill.

crunkandfocused
10-11-2003, 02:01 AM
I don't know but it seems to me that ever since Liberty beat BC they have been doing nothing but talking smack on Liberty and rooting against them. I keep hearing all these excuses about how Liberty was "lucky", and would not win if they were to play again. Get over it guys. That game was over with weeks ago. You need to stop crying about that loss and worry about more about the present. To 3abirdman, teams progressively get better as the season wears on. Just because the Liberty BC game was close does not mean that BH is going to win. I respect everyones opinion but you BC people seem to have a bias opinion against Liberty. I know EVERYONE has a bias opinion when it comes to their team, but this rivalry between BH and Liberty does not concern your team. If I misjudged anyone or anything I apologize.

Now, to get on topic, I think this is going to be one of the best and hardest fought games of the season for both teams. I'm gonna have to go with my Panthers and say Liberty 17, BH 16. Good luck to both teams.

LP57
10-11-2003, 12:48 PM
thanx for the support crunk.we'll shut all the doubters up

pgamgt1982
10-11-2003, 01:02 PM
Alright, THIS is what I like to see. Both teams pumped and ready to take each others heads off.
Somebody tell Havard to be ready inside, good end containment...keep everything they do up the middle. They are not going to pass the ball on ya'. They will definitely try to pound in down your throats....thats been there bread and butter all year. Defensive game !!!! Be ready for the lead opt. QB likes to keep it.....stay away from the big 3rd and 8 plays and you WIN boys.

Liberty 26 B-Hill 20

Old Cardinal
10-11-2003, 01:15 PM
Sorry, But someone ask for opinions, and we just stated our opinions-having seen Liberty play. They have everything but team speed. If Liberty wins or loses, we all will support any SE Texas teams that climbs up the playoff ladder. I am fairly neutral on the upcoming (BH vs L.) game, as to who I want to win. I am stating that I think BH has the better squad this year. If you think about it; BC would be better off if Liberty won, in that, that would give Cleveland the slightest opportunity to secure that Division I spot in 22-3A. If BC is somehow able to make the playoffs, with this rebuilding team, it would be better to face a Cleveland squad than to face a tough Barbers Hill. We know what Cleveland has- having scrimmaged them in preseason.

pgamgt1982
10-11-2003, 01:17 PM
Did you forget about Huffman ?

I thought they were doing pretty good this year?

pgamgt1982
10-11-2003, 01:22 PM
All this talk about B-C "rebuilding". How can you even say something like that when you are in a NECK TO NECK run with Anahuac and Hardin who has Half the kids ya'll have. Hardin has like 24 guys on the varsity and the best two players are out for the season. Rebuilding? LOL

Okay!!!!!

bhillfan
10-11-2003, 02:12 PM
alright well im not gonna start the trash talking, but the way BH pulled together last night, its going to be a good game, i think if we get out and have a good week of practice, and if shows heals up, then we will overpower liberty, as of the moment he is still hurt and there are some others that need healing up for this week but i think all should play, as for the talking, BH will talk with our pads out there on the field so good luck

pgamgt1982
10-11-2003, 02:27 PM
LIBERTY 26 --- THE HILL 20

lbc05
10-11-2003, 03:27 PM
this game will be decided in the 2nd half.. thats how its been with both of these teams all year... and as fo overpowering us i dont know about that, but you can think what every you want..both teams are coming off great wins and it should be the best game of the year so far.. i'll have to say its gonna be low scoring given that neither teams offense has had their break out game yet.

Liberty 14 BH 7
and Crunk i think you are absolutely right about those BC fans

pgamgt1982
10-11-2003, 04:07 PM
Liberty will come away with this one late in the 4th quarter and when that clock says 0:00, there will be a "new D-champ " in 2003.

Liberty 26 :::: The Hill 20

the-O-fence
10-11-2003, 06:09 PM
Liberty by 7

bhillfan
10-11-2003, 07:35 PM
i agree about the second half thing, both teams have showed a comeback or more strength in the second half over the teams they have played, i think this game will be the best one in our district and at the end, that team will be this years district champ
BH by 6

RBARKER
10-11-2003, 10:49 PM
Liberty, BH is not ready to give up the title and will come to liberty with all of there fans ready to cheer on their Eagles. Liberty has a good team this year and probally the best chance in 4 years to beat the Eagles, but I'm afraid if you cant do it this year you have 2 more years atleast of tough BH football ahead. This will be a second half game and it will come down to conditioning and BH has owned that category in district 22-3A. The Eagles will show Liberty the toughes Defense that they have played this year. BH will tire the Panthers down andput the game out of reach in the 4th quarter. All good runs come to an end Liberty 6-1 after friday!!!!!!!!!!

Tackle75
10-11-2003, 11:07 PM
YOu know, I hope LIberty Wins, and I think they have a very legitimate shot at doing so.

But a few cautions to the boys IN Black and Gold.

1st Football is a 2 half sport, and no matter if you win the 1st half, dont forget the 2nd, as has always happended in the past.
It never fails, but it seems like Liberty always has a good game in the 1st half, sometimes even leading like 10-7 one year. But came away with losses all of the past 4 years. As Bh came out the 2nd half blowing it away.

My 2nd comment, even if you do beat BH, dont forget about CLeveland and Huffman, both seem to be pretty good this year, CLeveland looks pretty dangerous, but my real fear is Huffman.

Not necesarily because they are so good, but I feel like LIberty make take them lightly and get smacked in the gut with a big L.

Good luck to both teams,

jayjay04
10-12-2003, 10:01 AM
liberty by 16

pgamgt1982
10-12-2003, 11:05 AM
Barbers Hill will face a Defense that is un-heard of, you will not be able to move the ball, no- big plays, none what so ever. Liberty will contain your QB around the end, and do not even try to bring anything up the middle, or Havard will leave you with a head-ache. Liberty will win this one and it will come down to the 4th quarter. Who smells the victory? I do !!!

Knock the Eagles outta the sky, cause God knows they always have their noses in the air....LoL

<small>[ October 12, 2003, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: pgamgt1982 ]</small>

Eagles52
10-12-2003, 03:16 PM
I know that comparative scores mean absolutely nothing but I was jw what happened for liberty to allow splendora to play them such a close game? If I'm not mistaken Liberty beat Splendora 27-20 and Coldspring 21-0 and Splendora defeated Coldspring 21-6, does this mean that Liberty is only one touchdown better than Splendora? BH beat Splendora 29-7 and this is of course not trash talk just would like to hear what people think of this

Ulrich von Lichtenstein
10-12-2003, 03:46 PM
<small>[ October 27, 2003, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Ulrich von Lichtenstein ]</small>

pgamgt1982
10-12-2003, 03:47 PM
That does not mean anything in Highschool football. Highschool football is very unorganized in determining the spread between two teams. There can be one positional player that is better than the winning team's player, and he alone can make a difference in the factor of "how so" that team shall win. Barbers Hill broke for 2 or 3 touchdowns against Splendora if I stand corrected, so be it, Liberty drove the ball down their necks. It is all based on the approach you take towards a particular team.

Trust me, the game in Liberty this week will be very close, and very one sided *defense*....and it will be a great game to watch.

One thing to remember though, Liberty will still be undefeated after Friday night....New Champ!

crunkandfocused
10-12-2003, 06:46 PM
Eagles52:
I know that comparative scores mean absolutely nothing but I was jw what happened for liberty to allow splendora to play them such a close game? If I'm not mistaken Liberty beat Splendora 27-20 and Coldspring 21-0 and Splendora defeated Coldspring 21-6, does this mean that Liberty is only one touchdown better than Splendora? BH beat Splendora 29-7 and this is of course not trash talk just would like to hear what people think of thisJust wanted to correct you and say it was Liberty 27, Coldspring 0. :D

PANTHERFAN05
10-12-2003, 08:44 PM
I THINK ALL OF THIS TALKING ON BARBERS HILLS PART IS JUST TALKING. THE LIBERTY PANTHERS HAVE DOMINATED IN THE 2ND HALF ALL SEASON. THE 1 HALF IS GOING TO BE ALL DEFENSE NOTHING ELSE, BUT COMES SECOND HALF THE AWESOME LIBERTY PANTHERS WILL COME OUT AND DOMINATE.BARBERS HILL JUST A NOTE DON'T TRY YO PASSING GAME CAUSE IT WON'T WORK.
LIBERTY 20
BARBERS HILL 16

RBARKER
10-12-2003, 08:52 PM
pgamgt1982:
That does not mean anything in Highschool football. Highschool football is very unorganized in determining the spread between two teams. There can be one positional player that is better than the winning team's player, and he alone can make a difference in the factor of "how so" that team shall win. Barbers Hill broke for 2 or 3 touchdowns against Splendora if I stand corrected, so be it, Liberty drove the ball down their necks. It is all based on the approach you take towards a particular team.

Trust me, the game in Liberty this week will be very close, and very one sided *defense*....and it will be a great game to watch.

One thing to remember though, Liberty will still be undefeated after Friday night....New Champ!1982 your crazy if you think that this wil be a one sided Defensive battle. BH has a great Defense this year and they will Shut down what I see as a low scoring Liberty Offense. BH is also weaker this year on offense than the last but will put enough points on the board to take the Win. There is going to be alot of smack about this game, but we will all know soon enough who is the better team. Good luck to both teams and leave it all out on the field.

BH74
10-12-2003, 10:13 PM
This is the week every Liberty Panther/Barbers Hill Eagle fan and player have been waiting for!!! FinalLy the "SHOW DOWN FOR DISTRIC 22-3A!!!" I'd just like to let all those who have taken the side of the FIGHTING EAGLES know that we will not disappoint! Every fan who pays for their ticket Friday night will go home with their money's worth. Over here on the HILL, we are getting ready for our little trip across the muddy Trinity! Starting Monday the Eagles will be hitting harder in their drill, running faster to catch the ball, and lifting weights harder then ever! All I can say to Liberty is "GET READY FOR A GAME!!!" Because the BH Eagles are not going to take the Panthers lightly!!! Looking forward to it, Panthers. See ya on Friday night between the whistles!!!

GET READY - HERE COMES THE HILL!!!

BH-74

pgamgt1982
10-13-2003, 09:05 AM
1982 your crazy if you think that this wil be a one sided Defensive battle. BH has a great Defense this year and they will Shut down what I see as a low scoring Liberty Offense. BH is also weaker this year on offense than the last but will put enough points on the board to take the Win. There is going to be alot of smack about this game, but we will all know soon enough who is the better team. Good luck to both teams and leave it all out on the field.

You are saying that BH has a great Defense, and a low scoring, not so overpowering Offense. Well, so does Liberty. Does that not make it a Defensive game? You are contradicting yourself pal'. Two teams who dominate on the defensive side of the ball playing against each other is going to produce a low scoring game. It is just the simple factor of "Who will play better Defense", that is what WINS championships! We will see come Friday night!

Liberty by 6

spike
10-13-2003, 10:38 AM
This is probably going to be the closest game of the last few years between the two of them.

I say if BH can keep from turning over the ball which has been a problem this year and they can contain Liberty's run game then the eagles will win this week.

BH 21
Liberty 14

trojandad
10-13-2003, 10:42 AM
I'm rooting for the Hill. My predictions aren't doin well this year, but I know we've been beaten by the Hill last year and Liberty this year and there were several differences.

The Hill has had enough wins under their belts that they have learned to not keep their starters in once they have won a game decisively, especially after they see the opponents put in their reserves. Winning is not an emotional situation with those from the Hill, its planning and executing and implementing, not hand in hand dancing at midfield to their band's music with half a quarter left. That's just plain bush, IMHO.

If honor in winning means anything, it's no choice. You'll do fine, Eagles. Hope I haven't jinxed ya. LOL The Hill by 10.

<small>[ October 13, 2003, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: trojandad ]</small>

Eagles52
10-13-2003, 12:31 PM
I think 1982 and RBARKER had a little confusion...1982 meant that this would be a defensive struggle with little offense (one sided b/c only one facet of the game)while barker thought he was saying that only liberty had a good defense. I see your point 1982 and I think the defenses will dominate, however I think special teams might really come into play in a game like this and make a big difference

<small>[ October 13, 2003, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: Eagles52 ]</small>

mg
10-13-2003, 12:48 PM
posted October 11, 2003 01:15 PM
---- it would be better to face a Cleveland squad than to face a tough Barbers Hill. We know what Cleveland has- having scrimmaged them in pres
eason.. ....OC

OC- I saw the scrimmage too.You blew the game report! Hope we can play y'all also.

Old Cardinal
10-13-2003, 01:45 PM
To MQ: I don't think so! Cleveland was the easiest walk-over BC has had in three or four years of scrimmages...Yes, I do agree, I hope we both make the playoffs in Div. I...We both need to try to salvage something, both being in a tough long season. We have both been in a long fight with a short stick.

AggieJohn
10-13-2003, 02:03 PM
Hadn't seen a game this year but i've listened to several on KSHN...liberty looks like their playing tough..had a funny feeling swift would emerge and be great.....the hill lost to anahuac..hmmm..which granted is a tougher team this year....but still they lost....ALOT of ex-students will be in the stands for this one....hmm..this will be a good one...i have to give the advantage to the panthers though...mostly because they've played so great on the road this year, their finally going to be in their house...and also they won't be playing at barbers hill, that stadium is so intimidating......yea for war memorial stadium....i'm pumped to actually get out and come see this one....i won't throw a score up..i'll just say liberty wins...

crunkandfocused
10-13-2003, 02:51 PM
trojandad:
I'm rooting for the Hill. My predictions aren't doin well this year, but I know we've been beaten by the Hill last year and Liberty this year and there were several differences.

The Hill has had enough wins under their belts that they have learned to not keep their starters in once they have won a game decisively, especially after they see the opponents put in their reserves. Winning is not an emotional situation with those from the Hill, its planning and executing and implementing, not hand in hand dancing at midfield to their band's music with half a quarter left. That's just plain bush, IMHO.

If honor in winning means anything, it's no choice. You'll do fine, Eagles. Hope I haven't jinxed ya. LOL The Hill by 10.I know what you are talking about with the dancing at midfield Trojandad. Although I don't play anymore (graduated last year) I have friends who still play and when one of my friends saw those few who were dancing around and acting like a fool he just looked at them and shook his head. Don't let the actions of a few cloud your judgement of the whole team. It really was bad sportsmanship, but it does not reflect the sportsmanship of the whole team.

noitall
10-13-2003, 05:51 PM
Crunk is right. Your only talking about a couple of players who really are just pumped up for the game. Im sure they meant no disrespect to a tough Coldspring team who is just having a tough year. The game this week will be low scoring with both defenses controlling the game. Turnovers will decide the outcome of this game as emotions will run high. I think Liberty will win a close game that will be decided by a Barbers Hill turnover. Liberty by 4

RBARKER
10-13-2003, 06:44 PM
pgamgt1982:
1982 your crazy if you think that this wil be a one sided Defensive battle. BH has a great Defense this year and they will Shut down what I see as a low scoring Liberty Offense. BH is also weaker this year on offense than the last but will put enough points on the board to take the Win. There is going to be alot of smack about this game, but we will all know soon enough who is the better team. Good luck to both teams and leave it all out on the field.

You are saying that BH has a great Defense, and a low scoring, not so overpowering Offense. Well, so does Liberty. Does that not make it a Defensive game? You are contradicting yourself pal'. Two teams who dominate on the defensive side of the ball playing against each other is going to produce a low scoring game. It is just the simple factor of "Who will play better Defense", that is what WINS championships! We will see come Friday night!

Liberty by 6My bad 1982, Eagle52 is exactly right I misread the meaning of your post. Your right this will be a defensive battle and probally be low scoring. This is going to be a great game I don't think I can wait! Liberty stadium should be rocking. I hope that the weather is good and the Refs let the teams play. Whoever wins (EAGLES :D ) will represent 22-3A well.

bhillfan
10-13-2003, 08:16 PM
BH will definatly have to hold on to the ball more and it would be nice if the D scored some points to, the special teams need to do their job and not let any big play happen either because that sometimes has a larg impact on a game, right now a couple of players for BH like shows and the qb are still tryin to recover from last weeks game injuries so hopefully they will come out strong as well, lets go BH

the-O-fence
10-13-2003, 08:19 PM
I picked liberty by 7 but it could be either team by that much or less. I dont think there will be a dominate team in this game, they are pretty evenly matched this year.

bheagledad22
10-13-2003, 09:23 PM
Here is just a few stats that I have on the Eagles in the first six games. On offense they average 24 points per game and the defense only allows 10 points per game and allows only 151 yards a game. I think the Eagles will win the game and go on to win their 5th straight District Title. GO BIG BLUE!!!

hsffan
10-13-2003, 11:03 PM
BH wins by 2 TDs

QBKilla
10-13-2003, 11:45 PM
Alright Eagles, after reading all these posts it really makes me want to strap on the blue and white one more time...lol. All I'm going to say for now is have a great week of practice and prepare well. We all know its going to be a good game through all 4 quarters. Just be the more conditioned, disciplined and PHYSICAL team. Remind these boys how we like to hit in the mouth and make em wish they would have never got out of bed on Friday. Come out firing early and have the Panthers on their heels(or backs). Keep the DRIVE for FIVE going and come out with WIN!

HIT EM HARD-SWARM!

p.s. I will be in attendance and I would love to see some Panther blood flying.

EAGLETOWN
10-14-2003, 12:19 PM
I'm sending this back to the front lines. Mainly for TBrents.

:p You must have over looked it. :p

shellman54
10-14-2003, 01:32 PM
bh has not lost to liberty in four years, and even the last game they lost (1998 38-30 in liberty) was a lot closer than a lot of people expected. bh has found a way to beat liberty, even when liberty has, in general, had better athletes. the hill will again find a way to beat liberty. two stout defenses, two offenses on the verge of breakout performances, it will be a very close game. the hill WILL pull it out, though, in liberty, 16-10

AggieJohn
10-14-2003, 02:35 PM
i think one of the things that helps liberty have the chance to win this year is that they are a better second half team...the last 4 years i think that liberty has played barbers hill they have always started out really good...most of the time hanging in till the half...but then the defense would shut down...i don't think liberty is doing that this year which makes them a very dangerous team that can be overlooked...granted yeah they are 6-0, which is great in and of itself..but i don't think liberty comes out cocky about that, i bet they realize that they could easily be 4-2 right now.....and from what i've heard the team has gotten away from the ground game some...and are just being better coached.......great job i think overall for the panthers.....it's fair week here in liberty, i expect war memorial to be packed solid this friday......not looking to far down the road...but wouldn't it be cool if Liberty played anuhauc 1st round ....battle of 563....that be awesome...where would we play..not exactly a neutral site between here and there...just a thought

shellman54
10-14-2003, 02:37 PM
if liberty and anahuac were to meet in the first round, they could play at the hill. that would be an intersting game to see!!

AggieJohn
10-14-2003, 02:49 PM
i actually thought about that...both have played there before be interesting to see who got the home side...we'd have to pay BH for the neutral site.....like barbers hill needs any money in their program from a playoff game......hahahah...jk...i think though if they took any place they probably would take stallworth stadium over here in baytown..it's got good enough facilities for both...but that's a long way away......

Xpanther03
10-14-2003, 03:05 PM
well... liberty vs. the hill... i'll always have to take the panthers... but it looks like this is actually going to be a very interesting game to watch. liberty is in fact undefeated... a great achievement that i applaud the boys in black and gold for... it takes a lot to be able to pull through like that in tough contests... the hill though, they are the hill... they really like to win games... i give it to the panthers.. they seem to be more with their stuff than in years past sadly. but i'll give it to them they showed some heart when it counted...

gig 'em ... panthers... ehh maybe you'll get a little playoff action up college station way

shellman54
10-14-2003, 03:09 PM
yeah, you're probably right, it would be at stallworth, but i think it would be neat to see how many liberty and anahuac followers would come watch the game. plus, unless bh is playing at the same time, i'm sure alot of bh people would be there too.

footballman33
10-14-2003, 03:58 PM
Although Liberty has lost to BH the last 4 years! They are the strongest they have been in a while.They have the best chance to win this year than they have in a while.BH mighht have the Panthers at halftime but, Liberty will come out strong and dominate the second half.

panthers 14 Bh 8
panthers by 6

footballman33
10-14-2003, 03:59 PM
Although Liberty has lost to BH the last 4 years! They are the strongest they have been in a while.They have the best chance to win this year than they have in a while.BH mighht have the Panthers at halftime but, Liberty will come out strong and dominate the second half.

panthers 14 Bh 8
panthers by 6

TBrents
10-14-2003, 04:16 PM
I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts. Quite a bit of good discussion and predictions goin' on here.

Look, I'm going to lay it out plain and simple. I'm nervous. These types of situations make my stomach hurt, and until the buzzer sounds the end of the 4th quarter this Friday night my stomach will be in knots.

That being said, I've got a sneaky feeling that Liberty is going to shock us all. I believe that given the tension and excitement Liberty will come out in the first half full of energy and momentum, and will take it to the Eagles fast and furiously.

I do look for a strong Barbers Hill team though, and as a result we may see a lot of back-and-forth scoring going on. The second half will definately tell the story however.

I've seen comments that Liberty lacks speed. This is not so. We may not have any Michael Johnsons out on the field, but we've got plenty of speed. Our problem is taking advantage of it at the right time, and I'll admit that we've had to rely more on our skill and power to compensate for our inability to put some speed on the field.

I think Liberty has a very well-balanced team, and this week they'll be working on a lot of the problems they've been having early in the game. Special teams will definately come into play, with my boy Easy Phil "hattin" them haters. Haha, Phil, just try to stay on your feet, got it buddy?

Anyway, seriously, this will be a great game. It's hard to statistically make a prediction on this game, but my gut feeling tells me that again Liberty takes us all by surprise and blows out the Eagles 30 to 14.

Good luck "panfas" as "crunk" Levi might put it! The stands will definately be packed. I hope and pray for a competitive and most of all SAFE game this Friday night.

Know what I can't wait for though? Some yummy football game nachos. You can't beat em! Ya heard me?

-TommyB

<small>[ October 14, 2003, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: TBrents ]</small>

footballman33
10-14-2003, 04:39 PM
Lol yup Tommy those nachos are good. But I do agree Liberty has speed though alot of people think they don't, I do think they have enogh speed to over do the Eagles. Liberty has alot of momentem going into this game, which will show Friday. Both defenses will come out strong making the first half a close match. But once again I think Liberty 14 BH 8

crunkandfocused
10-14-2003, 05:26 PM
Levi and Tommy reporting here from the heartland of L-Town where the community is in an absolute uproar over this fridays game.

All signs indicate that Liberty will come out not only CRUNK, but also FOCUSED! A deadly and dominating combination of the BOcomotive (cheered on by his mullet sportin' father), the Clawson "bash brothers", the MOSS train, "Emmit" Swift, "slippin" Phil Lejeune, and the Beene Machine will prove once and for all that the boys in black and gold can and will beat Barbers Hill.

Liberty by 50 millions!

eagle04
10-14-2003, 06:55 PM
after all this talk on here, it seems like liberty although is the underdog might pull off a victory. i think it is very likely and us over here at the hill are going to bend over and take it like men.

TBrents
10-14-2003, 08:47 PM
Eagle04, while I don't know about the "bend over" part, I respect your comment about taking a possible loss like men.

That is the type of sportsmanship that makes this game enjoyable. The bottom line is, both of these teams are great, and the winner will deserve every bit of it, and the loser well... the Eagles will just have to get over it! ::low blow:: Sorry.

Seriously, it all boils down to who comes to War Memorial Stadium ready to play ball. May the best team win!

noitall
10-14-2003, 08:52 PM
Although either one of these teams will probably represent the District as Champions, don't lose sight of the playoffs which should be the main goal. Best of luck to all three district playoff teams!

bhillfan
10-14-2003, 10:21 PM
as much as i would like to base a team on statistics and past games, those dont mean anythign when it comes to the present game and time, Friday night is gonna be a war and i know for sure the eagles arent going to come out unprepared and underestimate the liberty team, we know they are strong and their record proves that, its just sad that they are going to have a loss tacked on there after this friday, but life goes on, good luck BH

crunkandfocused
10-14-2003, 11:13 PM
Serious post this time. I think this is just going to be a great game between two great teams. I believe it is going to boil down to the last few plays in deciding which team comes out the victor. Can't wait to see this game. Good luck to both teams, but a little more luck to Liberty. :D :D :D

BH_146
10-14-2003, 11:20 PM
I think it is going to be one heck of a game. And this is all I have to say:

http://www.eteamz.com/bheagles/images/libertyBH1.JPG

FBmania
10-14-2003, 11:58 PM
This game is going to be a war! It really will be a defensive battle with turnovers deciding this game. I'm biased, so I'm picking the The Eagles to be soaring when the dust settles. Here's to a well played and injury free battle.

BH 21
Lib 20

crunkandfocused
10-15-2003, 12:06 AM
I was just wondering, is there an underdog going into this game? Liberty being 6-0 and Barbers Hill being 5-1 and the defending district champs.

FBmania
10-15-2003, 12:43 AM
crunkandfocused:
I was just wondering, is there an underdog going into this game? Liberty being 6-0 and Barbers Hill being 5-1 and the defending district champs.Well if you go by most of the opinion polls listed in here, BH would be the underdog. Liberty is rated in most of the top 25 polls. I think BH's loss to Anahuac has hurt them in the polls. So I guess going on that info Liberty would be the favorite. This being a rivalry though, one never knows!

EAGLETOWN
10-15-2003, 07:06 AM
Here is one for ya.

I was going to start a new thread on this but I decided to put it here.

After FRIDAY NIGHT and all the smacking is over and the winner is decided :D BARBERS HILL :D or :( liberty. :(

WHO is going to come back and eat your crow. :confused:

I have been taking names of the liberty fans and I'm sure they have been taking BARBERS HILL fans names also.

So with that being said liberty fans how do you like you crow.

I could not help it I just had to add that. :p

HE HE HE!! :D

GO BIG BLUE!!

<small>[ October 15, 2003, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: EAGLETOWN ]</small>

RBARKER
10-15-2003, 11:45 AM
BH will come into this game fired up and take it to the panthers. I would say there is not an underdog in this game 3 aDownlow is picking liberty but every other site has BH winning by at least 5 . If you compare the states and records of the teams that these two have played BH ls the winnier on papper. I know hat this does not matter the winnier of this game will be the one with the least turnovers. IF BH comes in protects the ball Liberty will not have a chance. Both teams are second half teams so there will not be much more scoring in the second half than the first. Good luck to both teams BH will show the polsters who is the best team. IF BH looses I will be the first one on here to congradulate the Panthers.

TBrents
10-15-2003, 01:24 PM
RBarker,

Go ahead and type out your long congratulations declaration, and save it in your documents. I'll say by the end of the first half you'll be having your finger on the "Post" button.

Haha... nah... I think you're pretty much right. The teams are very evenly matched, and what matters is who comes ready to lay the smack down. We'll see this Friday in "L-town."

If ya smellllllalalalalalaoouuuu... what the Tom.... isssss cookin'.

-Tommy B

<small>[ October 15, 2003, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: TBrents ]</small>

AggieJohn
10-15-2003, 02:16 PM
it's weird how everyone (including) me is coming up to the board and posting stats and saying that's how they think their team will beat the other team.....then the same people turn around and say that all the stats don't mean anything when the teams take the field...kind of a condradiction in terms.....

that being said....

I don't understand how BH could ever be the underdogs....they haven't lost to liberty in 5 years...they statistically i think beat liberty by 2 td's every year..their undefeated in district for like the last gazillion years..how could liberty not be the underdog both physically and mentallly....

that being said...

this year is different....liberty has a substantial quarterback/runningback who are comfortable it seems at thier role...(something they've lacked since the boo chambers/tony bua day's)....they've gone away from the option keeper so i'm told(which we used to live and die by)....they've opened up too pass the ball...(which is suprising) and it's done great for them...and finally the defense is a strong point...it's not just there to do damage control and hope you can score more on "O" when the games over.....

but my small spin on the whole liberty squad is this whole "New York Yankee's" syndrome, where in the end they just find a way to get it done, they find a way to WIN...that's never been prevelent in a long time at liberty which i think makes this potentially one of the best seasons of Liberty football in quite sometime.....

Okay i've rambled enough...just thought i throw out some ideas...best of luck to both teams....especially BHILL in that 146 drive over here....

shellman54
10-15-2003, 02:35 PM
yes, you're right, stats mean nothing. isn't it amazing how even 10 years ago, high school was always associated with being a running game. even college football was predominatly running. now, more and more teams are opening up to the passing game, and are becoming very effective with it. i am very impressed with how well liberty has passed the ball, just from listening on the radio. bh has run their no huddle passing game for i think 5 years now, and have had alot of sucess with it, as have other teams in the state.

that being said, bh 16-10 :)

BH03andlibertyisgonnalose
10-15-2003, 04:46 PM
Liberty you shall not win this year. Do yall beat us at anything? no. And you speak of how good your pass game is this year, throw the ball up and its gonna get picked, our defense is just that bad buddy. Barbers hills wins a blow out.

RBARKER
10-15-2003, 04:49 PM
TBrents:
RBarker,

Go ahead and type out your long congratulations declaration, and save it in your documents. I'll say by the end of the first half you'll be having your finger on the "Post" button.

Haha... nah... I think you're pretty much right. The teams are very evenly matched, and what matters is who comes ready to lay the smack down. We'll see this Friday in "L-town."

If ya smellllllalalalalalaoouuuu... what the Tom.... isssss cookin'.

-Tommy BI'll prepare my speech once you start on yours :D
Is it friday yet?

EAGLETOWN
10-15-2003, 04:53 PM
I am getting tired of all of the STATISTICS.

WHAT!

I am ready to here some more SMACK.

WHAT!

BARBERS HILL IS GONNA WHOOP THAT CANDY A$$!!

WHAT!!

;)HEY LIBERTY FANS how do you like your CROW medium or well done.

WHAT!

wink I know of a few poster on here that can tell you the TEN best ways to cook it.

WHAT!

Isn't that right TROJAN and XHARDINHORENT.

:p HE HE HE !! :p .

WHAT!

:D Naw just playin with ya GUYS. :D

WHAT!

Hell a few of them ate so much CROW predicting against the HILL last year they must have choked and died cause we have not seen or heard from them much year.

WHAT!

Right JETBACK I am surprised he has not jumped on the Liberty is better band wagon yet.

WHAT!

If he does Liberty is definately gonna lose.

WHAT!

Liberty fans better hope he does not show up on their side.

WHAT!

I think he even tried it again once this year.

WHAT!

EH! EH!

WHAT!

He got two helpings of DA CROW CASAROLE!!

WHAT!

Can I get a HELL YEAH!!

WHAT!

GIVE ME THE DAMN BEER!!

<small>[ October 15, 2003, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: EAGLETOWN ]</small>

crunkandfocused
10-15-2003, 05:16 PM
You sir, are an idiot.

EAGLETOWN
10-15-2003, 05:23 PM
I thought you CRUNK of all people might appreciate something like DAT!!

TBrents
10-15-2003, 05:26 PM
Oh dear, my rip off of "The Rock's" signature cliche has sparked an orgasm of retardism. I've created a monster!

RBARKER, I wish it was Friday! LOL... the anticipation is building. I can't wait. May the best team win... and yes... if BH wins I'll be here congratulating as well....

BH03blahblahblah... your comment is silly and you're obviously a stupid human being. Somebody ought to slap your mother. My God, you even created a new username for this week... get a life.

I am looking and hoping for an exciting but close game. I'm sure whoever wins will be very deserving, and I hope and pray that everyone walks away safe... healthy... and happy with the outcome.

See ya'll in L-town!

-Tommy B

eagle04
10-15-2003, 06:21 PM
i agree with tbrents.. someone outta slap your mother... she should be sterilized so she doesn't have any more like you... i can't wait for the game... my prediction.. new district championship... the only streak that will be broken is our winning streak... go liberty!

eagle04
10-15-2003, 06:22 PM
i agree with tbrents.. someone outta slap your mother... she should be sterilized so she doesn't have any more like you... i can't wait for the game... my prediction.. new district champions... the only streak that will be broken is our winning streak... go liberty!

RBARKER
10-15-2003, 09:20 PM
eagle04:
i agree with tbrents.. someone outta slap your mother... she should be sterilized so she doesn't have any more like you... i can't wait for the game... my prediction.. new district champions... the only streak that will be broken is our winning streak... go liberty!What is this I hear, is there an Eagle Traitor among us? You must be a liberty person or a BH outcast. If you do go to BH you should be ashamed. Get some spirit man don't come on here representing Barbers Hill Ask you’re mama to move you to a school you like.

TBrents
10-15-2003, 09:55 PM
HAHA, come on RBARKER... cheer up... I think the guy should be able to root for whoever he wants... unless of course he's not rooting for the Panthers... then that's just wrong.

HOORAY FOR FREE SPEECH I SAY....

But when it's wrong... you gotta pay the price... Bravo Eagle04... keep preachin' the gospel my brother.

Amen,
Tommy B

bhillfan
10-15-2003, 10:23 PM
i guess he eagle04 can root for who he wants but i agree dont come posting from a BH name and go for someone else, thats just wrong to go against your own school, you must be an outcast, tomorrow we get to see the sub varsity fight it out and then then the big night, go Eagles

FBmania
10-15-2003, 10:56 PM
eagle04:
i agree with tbrents.. someone outta slap your mother... she should be sterilized so she doesn't have any more like you... i can't wait for the game... my prediction.. new district champions... the only streak that will be broken is our winning streak... go liberty!Every now and then we get little mouthy ones like you who could not spell ball much less play a sport of any kind with one. You are not an Eagle, you're just a wanna be! Take a hike.

AggieJohn
10-15-2003, 11:21 PM
FBmania:

eagle04:
i agree with tbrents.. someone outta slap your mother... she should be sterilized so she doesn't have any more like you... i can't wait for the game... my prediction.. new district champions... the only streak that will be broken is our winning streak... go liberty!Every now and then we get little mouthy ones like you who could not spell ball much less play a sport of any kind with one. You are not an Eagle, you're just a wanna be! Take a hike.Or the ones that are in 8th grade and are trying to be impressive..i think anyone with any sort of knowledge of sportsmanship will disregard Eagletown or whatever his name is....I think for this years matchup both sides are bring a lot of maturity to the board and not running their yappers like times before(which i'm guilty of too!)...and leave the crow alone...that's such a stupid cliche i always thought...the game could go either way...hopefully liberty's...but it could go either way...i'm thinking the winner's going to be the team that doesn't make the mental mistakes...doesn't mean you have to play flawless...but the team that comes mentally prepared wins..i think both teams excel at this...i'm pumped about the game..

crunkandfocused
10-15-2003, 11:54 PM
In the words of the great John Madden, "The winner of this game is gonna be the team who scores the most points." hahaha, ya think

eagle04
10-16-2003, 12:14 AM
i'm not in the 8th grade sorry... B-A-L-L see i can spell it... what you gotta say now biatch...

crunkandfocused
10-16-2003, 12:52 AM
Oh my. Such language!

QBKilla
10-16-2003, 01:30 AM
Eagle04, I got something for you and your nasty little mouth. I seriously doubt you would want to find FBMania either. Come find ME Friday and see what happens, I'll have a McNeese hat on. Your best bet would be to just sit back and watch the game like a good little traitor. I'm also glad to see you can spell B-A-L-L because you obviously don't have any. Go back to the crap hole you came from and stay there you little turd.

bubbabrown07
10-16-2003, 02:01 AM
Back on topic....

This is shaping up to be one HELL of a game. I wish a well-played, injury-free contest on both sides...

As for the prediction, I've gotta go with my Panthers by 10, in a DEFENSIVE BATTLE....

GO LIBERTY!

EAGLETOWN
10-16-2003, 02:59 AM
While the Moderator is away the KIDS (EAGLE04) will play.

For all of you that are going to miss this STUPID A$$ post from EAGLE04 last night.

Because when the Moderators see it it will be gone.

Let me get you up to speed.

FB MANIA YOU CAN TAKE A MUTHA (ADD THE F word) HIKE RIGHT BACK FROM WHERE YOU CAME FROM. YOU BETTER NOT BE AT THE GAME ON FRIDAY OR I'M GONNA WHIP YOUR ASS. DON'T LET ME FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE I'LL COME AFTER YOU AND YO MOMMA

Then his next STUPID A$$ post

i'm not in the 8th grade sorry... B-A-L-L see i can spell it... what you gotta say now biatch...

:mad: Eagle04 you better watch your step BOY.

Talking like that we all know you are a boy (A PUNK).

I know now you are no traitor just an imposter.

None of our kids from the HILL would get on here and talk CRAP like that.

FBMania is no boy.

If you knew who he was you would piss your DIAPER for making a DUMBASS statement like that to him on here.

If you are looking for a fight fella you should not have any problem finding QBKILLA and I.

I'll be the big guy 6'3 bout 245 in blue jeans and a Grey Nike shirt.

:mad: Come get cha some BOY!! :mad:

:p Now on to explayer2001. :p

I read some of your stupid crap you call a post.

So do cretique my post.

Just read and enjoy or not just like I do yours.

I just get tired of all of the statistics.

Damit man some of you say the same stuff over and over again.

That in it self is as stupid as my (WHAT!) post.

You guys need to lighten up and have a little fun every now and then in here.

Its all good with the exception of EAGLE04 STUPID ASS post.

With that being said good luck to all Friday.

Is it here yet.

GO EAGLES!!

EAGLES BY 50 MILLIONS

:p HEE HEE HEE!! :p

<small>[ October 16, 2003, 03:06 AM: Message edited by: EAGLETOWN ]</small>

crunkandfocused
10-16-2003, 03:40 AM
I agree with EAGLETOWN, people do need to lighten up on this board sometimes. And BH by 50 millions!!!??? Liberty by 50 millions is more like it!!! haha

FBmania
10-16-2003, 08:43 AM
eagle04:
:mad: FB MANIA YOU CAN TAKE A Mu#$@ F&%$#N(obsenity deleted) HIKE RIGHT BACK FROM WHERE YOU CAME FROM. YOU BETTER NOT BE AT THE GAME ON FRIDAY OR I'M GONNA WHIP YOUR ASS. DON'T LET ME FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE I'LL COME AFTER YOU AND YO MOMMA.I'll be there bud, I'll have a Texan shirt and cap on. Waiting with anticipation!!!

<small>[ October 16, 2003, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: FBmania ]</small>

eagle04
10-16-2003, 09:14 AM
Did you get that Texan shirt from Wal-Mart?

TBrents
10-16-2003, 09:44 AM
Holy Moley!

What an exchange!

It's definately time to lighten up.... lemme take you to a "happy place"

The scene opens to a beautiful green football field... but the players are not your usual grutning sweating men... no... they're beautiful super models...

The technique of their game isn't great... but you gotta love the quarterback sacks and the rough tackles into the sloshy wet grass...

Don't know about ya'll, but that relaxes me and puts a smile on my face.

FIND YOUR HAPPY PLACE...

With that being said, that'll be somethin' for the Eagles to remember when they're packin' up their things to head back to Barbers Hill with a loss.

BubbaBrown, amen to your wishes for a safe contest. It will be a great game. Let's all stop the fighting and enjoy the great game of football...

Now... if you'll excuse me... I've got to go back to my Happy Place...

Have a great & safe day!

-Tommy B

P.S. Crunk & Bubba, "What ya'll know bout sum chedda?"

EAGLETOWN
10-16-2003, 10:03 AM
Can't believe the post is still here. They (THE MODERATORS) are easier than I thought.

EAGLE04 when Mania gets threw with you, you will be working at Wal-Mart.

As a greeter.

You need a buggy.

Get'em Mania!!

HEE HEE HEE!!

Polysemous13
10-16-2003, 10:05 AM
I might try to make this game. Since the voodoo spell has been lifted from the shoulders of the Liberty team I have kept track of their progress. I think Barbers Hill is a mighty foe and Liberty will have to play well. Should be an interesting game. I am also a little worried about some new black magic being spilled before the game and want to be their just in case.

QBKilla
10-16-2003, 10:29 AM
TBrents:
Holy Moley!

What an exchange!

It's definately time to lighten up.... lemme take you to a "happy place"

The scene opens to a beautiful green football field... but the players are not your usual grutning sweating men... no... they're beautiful super models...

The technique of their game isn't great... but you gotta love the quarterback sacks and the rough tackles into the sloshy wet grass...

Don't know about ya'll, but that relaxes me and puts a smile on my face.

FIND YOUR HAPPY PLACE...

With that being said, that'll be somethin' for the Eagles to remember when they're packin' up their things to head back to Barbers Hill with a loss.

BubbaBrown, amen to your wishes for a safe contest. It will be a great game. Let's all stop the fighting and enjoy the great game of football...

Now... if you'll excuse me... I've got to go back to my Happy Place...

Have a great & safe day!

-Tommy B

P.S. Crunk & Bubba, "What ya'll know bout sum chedda?"TBrents the only thing BH will be leaving Liberty with is another notch on their belt and another win added to the real "streak". That streak being consecutive district wins which is somewhere around 30 now. I don't know what little streak yall keep referring to but we will be glad to end it for you. Thank you and have a nice day.

ps Eagles be sure to remind these boys Friday night why they haven't beat us in recent memory. We Can...We Will...We're Barbers Hill...You might think you're for real...til we make YOUR blood spill!

shellman54
10-16-2003, 10:54 AM
ok, for a little "smack" of my own.

What is Liberty's win streak? 6?

ok, try 31 regular season wins in a row!!!!

44-2 over the last 5 seasons!!!!

a defense this year who will break you!!!

an offense who will wear you down, and then the second half starts!!!!

passing game? BH answer: Bryan Penn

running game? BH answer: Louis Duncan

dancing at the end of the third quarter? don't bet on it

winning "streak"? not after friday

spike
10-16-2003, 11:02 AM
Seems like to me,which noone asked, that some of you boys need to remember that this is just a game and that in the larger, grander scheme of things not all that important.

To get that upset over someone from the Hill using his right to express his opinion on who he thinks is going to be the winner, then allow yourself to be involved in a "rumble" over something as trivial as this shows us all why most people who are not football fans think that all of us who are are mindless neanderthals who have to solve their problems with violence rather than words.

So Dolan, why don't you and the rest of the boys who have been arguing back and forth trying to set up a fight over something this stupid grow up!!!

There are real reasons to fight, defending your life, country, family members in danger, etc. But this crap of wanting to fight because some idiot runs his mouth is stupid. You have done nothing in your responses to eagle04's comments but show how immature you are by lowering yourself to his level. I thought you had more sense and class.
Disappointing.

eagle04
10-16-2003, 11:33 AM
liberty might not be dancing during the game, but they will be dancing with your momma that night....

EAGLETOWN
10-16-2003, 12:27 PM
Spike,

Its all talk.

When are you bunch of DUMMIES gonna figure that out.

No one on here wants to fight anyone.

Its is just SMACK.

Hince the name of the thread.

If you don't want to talk it or hear it start you another thread on statistics or our team will beat your team, yepee go team.

I see a flash of lighting in the distance.

I hear the sound of thunder.

Its the beating of wings.

I hear the screem of victory from the mighty EAGLE.

Hush the EAGLE are coming.

AND DEY GONNA WHOOP DAT CANDY ASS!!

If ya smelllll what EAGLETOWN is.........COOKIN!!

Eagles by 100 million and a free lap dance from eagle04 Momma for the whole team.

<small>[ October 16, 2003, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: EAGLETOWN ]</small>

bubbabrown07
10-16-2003, 12:53 PM
I just realized that my calm, on-topic post doesn't really fit in this thread....

Here we go:

We are the mighty Panthers, and come Friday our boys are totally gonna like demolish you guys and stuff....

AggieJohn
10-16-2003, 01:05 PM
spike:
Seems like to me,which noone asked, that some of you boys need to remember that this is just a game and that in the larger, grander scheme of things not all that important.

To get that upset over someone from the Hill using his right to express his opinion on who he thinks is going to be the winner, then allow yourself to be involved in a "rumble" over something as trivial as this shows us all why most people who are not football fans think that all of us who are are mindless neanderthals who have to solve their problems with violence rather than words.

So Dolan, why don't you and the rest of the boys who have been arguing back and forth trying to set up a fight over something this stupid grow up!!!

There are real reasons to fight, defending your life, country, family members in danger, etc. But this crap of wanting to fight because some idiot runs his mouth is stupid. You have done nothing in your responses to eagle04's comments but show how immature you are by lowering yourself to his level. I thought you had more sense and class.
Disappointing.wow!, finally some class............amen

AggieJohn
10-16-2003, 01:11 PM
TBRENTS check your pm's

Jetback
10-16-2003, 01:50 PM
Well thanks for asking about me EAGLEMAN. I don't get on here very often. I do, however, read alot of the posts. Where have I been? Sorry, I was still celebrating Anahuac's victory over Barbers Hill in week one. And now I am looking for victory number two over the spoiled little cry babies from Barbers Hill.
First Half--Liberty 21, BH 0.
Final Score: Liberty 49, BH 0

This Panther victory (that stops BH's only claim to football fame--a district win streak) should keep me happy for the rest of the football season! Fall on your ugly face BH--you deserve it!

spike
10-16-2003, 02:00 PM
What is Liberty's claim to football fame. Just curious.

And to whoever it was that said on the other page about me needing to start another thread because of my dislike of the way this one is going, no I won't. Here is why.I have no problem with trash talking on who will win the game, my point was to the people who allowed the immature rantings of eagle04 let them get involved in something other than the nature of the thread which was who would win the game. Not who punked who's momma. That is all.

Painting a pile of crap red and calling it roses does not make it so. It is still crap.
BTW, I plan on being at the game too so I am going to print up the descriptions of what everyone is supposed to be wearing and watch the thrilla in Pantherville on Friday night! Should be almost as good as the actual reason why I will be there to see a good game between two good schools.

FBmania
10-16-2003, 02:02 PM
spike:

Disappointing.So who might you be Spike? If you're going to call some one out post "your name" with it. As far as Eagle04, I don't have a problem with him running his mouth, as long as he keeps the language clean in here. Apparently you didn't see his earlier post( before it was deleted ) or you're okay with that type of language! This was a clean discussion until he tried to get cute.

EAGLETOWN
10-16-2003, 02:05 PM
Hey Jetback good to hear from you.

Yeah there is one thing about you.

You do not get to celebrate your right choices often do you.

If I picked as consistant as you I would celebrate every chance I got for a awile also.

I have never been more excited to hear from any one poster than you.

Hey EAGLE FANS Jetback picks Liberty 49 to 0.

That must mean we are going to win another.

Thanks Jetback for cursing the Panthers this week.

Sorry Liberty just one on the down sides to playing against the HILL.

You get posters like Jetback the EAGLE HATER pulling for you.

I'll take the HILL by 200 million now CRUNK.

Thanks again Jetback.

Old No. 7
10-16-2003, 02:13 PM
I'm a new poster but have followed 3a ball for years. What has happened to the hill that makes people say they want even score? I remember when B.H. was a force to be delt with.Just asking. Good luck to both teams!!!

FBmania
10-16-2003, 02:16 PM
Jetback:
Well thanks for asking about me EAGLEMAN. I don't get on here very often. I do, however, read alot of the posts. Where have I been? Sorry, I was still celebrating Anahuac's victory over Barbers Hill in week one. And now I am looking for victory number two over the spoiled little cry babies from Barbers Hill.
First Half--Liberty 21, BH 0.
Final Score: Liberty 49, BH 0

This Panther victory (that stops BH's only claim to football fame--a district win streak) should keep me happy for the rest of the football season! Fall on your ugly face BH--you deserve it!Jetback where have you been? I blame you for the Anahuac loss, because you were not in here spewing your Eagle hatred before the game. All is not lost however, any chance Liberty had of winning just went out the door when you returned. Thanks! Oh by the way, your alter ego is not Eagle04 is it?

shellman54
10-16-2003, 02:44 PM
gosh, all i wanted to do was fit in, and talk trash, and now people are talking about my mom like they know her!!! unbelievable!!!! well, i guess i can't do that anymore. back to just talking about football stats..... wait, can't do that either, stats mean nothing. well, i'm at a loss for words. what can i talk about without being bashed by other posters? help please!!!!!!

oh, by the way........bh 16 liberty 10 :D

TBrents
10-16-2003, 04:21 PM
Explayer2001,

Don't ever send me a private message again. How dare you accuse me of not posting reasonably. I consider all my posts to be very reasonable, and I look at both sides and respect EVERY SINGLE OPINION! I like to get rowdy on here when the topic warrants, but don't ever talk smack to me about my style and dimeanor in posting again, or I'll expose you once again for who you are, not an ExPlayer at all... but a water boy... Oops...

(My prediction is that Jo...Explayer2001 will fire back that he was a "trainer" and not a waterboy... and that he did play footbal. Okay, he did play football... IN MIDDLE SCHOOL! But that's cool... cuz I did too... and never played after that... only problem is... I DON'T CLAIM TO BE AN Explayer to make people think I played high school ball)

My God... I love smack ya'll! Thank God for this thread.

Back to this Friday's game. I have to admit, Barbers Hill is an awesome team. I don't think anyone questions their past success, nor are we anticipating an easy victory, but Liberty is all heart... and this year that heart has a lot of agility behind it... and when these two VERY SIMILAR AND LIKABLE teams clash... all hell will break loose.

I'm very excited and simply cannot wait for tomorrow night. It's gonna be a slobber knocker.

EagleTown, I agree about the posts in this forum matching the topic... it fits perfectly. As a matter of fact... I feel like calling someone out right now.

Crunk, I'm calling you out. You better watch your back.... cuz I'm after you! Haha, jk Levi.

Hey, take care all, and keep havin' fun on these boards. It's all about enjoyin' discussion and football. Amen! All we need now is a lot of women... right? Scandally clad might I add...

-Tommy B

RBARKER
10-16-2003, 04:52 PM
Well said Tbrents. hey is the sub varsity playing in BH or Liberty I might have to go watch so I can get a football FIX. 26 hours and counting.GO BH

EAGLETOWN
10-16-2003, 05:06 PM
TBrents don't thank GOD thank me.

Your welcome!!

Is it Friday at KICKOFF yet.

I don't know if I can wait that long.

Hey RB I need a fix to maybe we can get fixed together.

Opps!!

That did not sound right.

Lets just go watch the Fresh and JV game together.

Yeah that sounded better.

<small>[ October 17, 2003, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: EAGLETOWN ]</small>

TBrents
10-16-2003, 05:24 PM
I'd like to check out the freshmand and JV game, but had class all day and don't really feel like makin' another long drive (to Barbers Hill).

Haha, Jr. High is playin' in Liberty though. One of the 8th graders is a pal of mine's brother so we may go to that game. Haha, I haven't watched a middle school game since I was in middle school. I bet the game is intense!

If ya'll go to the JV game, be sure to let us know the outcome... I wish I could be there.

-Tommy B

TBrents
10-16-2003, 07:56 PM
I caught the 7th grade ....game if you wanna call it that?

It was an atrocity if I ever did see one. Barbers Hill hatted Liberty to the tune of like 40 to 6. It wasn't even a ball game.

I never realized how silly Jr. High games are. Man... everyone was afraid to hit one another. Gotta give my props to the Barbers Hill runnin' back who WAS truckin' on dem kids. Oh well. Still got to go hang out with the broes for a bit. I don't suspect tomorrow will end the same way, as it'll probably be Liberty 40 to Barbers Hill's 6.

Haha, just kidding. I'll ecco the sentiment of everyone in saying it'll certainly be a great defensive game.

How did JV (sub varsity) do? Sorry I didn't catch your question of the location of the JV game RBARKER. It was in Barbers Hill. Hopefully you guys caught it and can let us know how it went.

-Tommy B

bhillfan
10-16-2003, 08:48 PM
BH freshmen won and at half time of the JV game BH was up like 28 to 6 or something like that, so i predict a big final score for the BH, now one more game that counts and the BH varsity wont let everyone else down, lets go guys

QBKilla
10-16-2003, 08:49 PM
Spike no one is trying to start a fight. We just like to get the competitive juices flowing every now and again. So I wouldn't go off saying I don't have any class when it's all fun and games to begin with. That is until the lights come on Friday night. Then as TBrents said, all hell will break loose! To have a BH/Liberty thread and not have any trash talk about football and other things would be like the Red Sox and Yankees holding hands and singing camp fire songs after a game. It's just not gonna happen man. SO lighten up a bit Spike. All this messageboard talk is like...shall I say...foreplay. So Eagles get ready to bloody some chins and send them panthers back home to mama. GO Eagles!

<small>[ October 16, 2003, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: QBKilla ]</small>

RBARKER
10-16-2003, 10:19 PM
Well know one has posted any team comparison stats, so I was board and did some number crunching. The teams are really close on papper check it out and you decide.Again Stats dont mean nothing when the whistle blows friday this is just for fun.

BH - Record 5-1 overall 3-0 in district
Liberty - Record 6-0 overall 3-0 in district.

BH - Appoinents overall records 20-16.
Liberty - Appoinents overall records 10-27.

BH - Best team played Anahuac 5-1
Liberty - Best team played Splendora 3-3

BH - Worst team played 4A Dickinson 2-4
Liberty - Worst team played 4A Silsbee 0-7

BH - Average points allowed 10/Points Scored 24
Liberty - Average points allowed 11/Points Scored 27

BH - Average Yards allowed 173/Yards made 284.
Liberty - Average Yards allowed 186/Yards made 287

BH - leading rusher 709 yds/ Leading passer 369 yds
Liberty - leading rusher 562 yds/ Leading passer 455 yds

BH - Team interceptions total 13
Liberty - Team interceptions total 6

Ok that should be enough :D The only thing I can gather from this is that the stats are close but BH has played the tougher schedule. BH by 50 million :D

eagle08
10-17-2003, 06:48 AM
The Barbers Hill freshman won 49-20. The BH junior varsity won 49-6. Continue the dominance tonight. Go Eagles.

TBrents
10-17-2003, 07:49 AM
I'll admit the outcome of the non-varsity games is shocking. Complete blowouts! Congrats Eagles.

Liberty's always put much more emphasis on its varsity team though (as I'm sure most schools do). Tonight's game shouldn't be a blowout, but certainly anything may go.

Good luck tonight Eagles! Hope everyone gets to and from Liberty safely this evening, and I hope tonight's ball game is fantastic!

See ya'll tonight.

-Tommy B

FBmania
10-17-2003, 09:22 AM
It is finally here, gameday! More than likely, this one should decide the district championship. Whoever comes out of this one with the victory ( BH of course ) should take care of business the rest of the season. I am looking forward to the defensive battle tonight! This game has a playoff type atmosphere to it, and I look for the Eagles to come out sharp, focused and to be victorius.

Take it to'em Eagles!

Xpanther03
10-17-2003, 10:03 AM
alls that i'm sayin is it's the game is going to be won by the borfmen, well at least the ones still in the program. 50 millions, that's underestimating... i'm saying that the BOOOOcamotive will once again mow down the eagles and liberty will take the game by 50 BILLIONS!

an afterthought, to get the team extra crunk and focused, stewart needs to show them a selection from the ming video series

RBARKER
10-17-2003, 10:11 AM
GAME DAY YES IT IS FRIDAY!!! Lets see we have about 9.5 hours left till kick off. What is everyone doing today. First I will start off with a little shoping with the wife :mad: Then I'm going to track down Polyesumus and we are going to buy a Chicken and sacerfice it to the football gods. Then I am think of collecting its blood and going to liberty to sprinkle it in the Home stands and that should finialize the hex eek! Oh wait if we could get one more prediction from JETBACK that would be the icing on the cake. Around 6:00 I will load up my buddys but not until we do our ritual Eagle Dance (Usually caused by beer comsumtion)Arrive to the stadium around 6:45 and squezz into the stands and wait for the kick off. UHH ok dear I'm coming :confused: Well gotta go the Wife is raring to go seya in L-TOWN.

EAGLETOWN
10-17-2003, 10:22 AM
<small>[ October 17, 2003, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: EAGLETOWN ]</small>

TBrents
10-17-2003, 11:13 AM
Gee, thanks for the invite guys!

Xpanther03
10-17-2003, 12:24 PM
as i am imagining this "eagle dance" i cannot help but think that it probably just looks like a chicken pecking around the barnyard

FBmania
10-17-2003, 01:17 PM
Xpanther03:
as i am imagining this "eagle dance" i cannot help but think that it probably just looks like a chicken pecking around the barnyardYeah but what he is pecking is the eyes of the Panther! :D :D :D

I have to admit Panther, that was funny though! :)

Disputant
10-17-2003, 01:19 PM
Since I have analytically broken this game down I can without a doubt say that Barbers Hill will win the game.
First of all, Panthers are black and the BH Eagles are blue. Advantage Liberty--it is black at night.
Barbers Hill comes before Liberty in the alphabet. Advantage Barbers Hill--"b" comes first.
You never see a panther sucked into the engine of a jet plane--Advantage Liberty.
Barbers Hill ISD has a higher academic rating--that don't mean crap--No Advantage.
Liberty has a guy named Smart at QB--seems academic--No Advantage.
Barbers Hill has a center named Canon--now that cool--Advantage BH.
Barbers Hill did not have a pep rally today--Big Advantage Barbers Hill. Poor Liberty probably had to sit through one.
Barbers Hill's campus is better landscaped--Advantage BH.
Barbers Hill High School is 4 words, Liberty High School is 3 words--4 is more than 3--Advantage BH.
Well that should just about do it. BH is the clear winner here.

EAGLETOWN
10-17-2003, 01:48 PM
Hey RB I'm sorry but I started the dancing last night.

I figure this game is so important it would take two nights of beer consumption and the ritual dance.

I thought maybe you had started the ritual last night also.

Cause all dem fire truck were on your end of the street.

Hey, you did not catch that fellers house next to you on fire during the sacraficing of the chicken just cause he is from Liberty now did ya.

HEE HEE HEE

Since you are off today don't start todays ritual dance without me this time.

Hopefully we won't catch nothing on fire.

shellman54
10-17-2003, 01:55 PM
5 hours until kickoff.

bh 16-10

i'll be doing the ritual dance in spirit

Xpanther03
10-17-2003, 02:10 PM
are the bats still a problem at liberty?.... just kind of wondering

FBmania
10-17-2003, 02:52 PM
I think the Eagles took care of the Bats, as an appetizer, now for a little Panther...... :D

EAGLETOWN
10-17-2003, 02:54 PM
I don't know mania we have ate enough Panther over the past four years.

I think this year we should just leave'um for the Buzzards.

Xpanther03
10-17-2003, 02:57 PM
i was actually being serious... i was wondering if bats are still a problem at the high school... they flew around all last year... and they supposedly got rid of them... so i was really wondering if they still were a problem

pgamgt1982
10-17-2003, 03:27 PM
Four more hours until kickoff. It's going to be a good one, get there early and warm up the seats!

Liberty by a TD

EAGLETOWN
10-17-2003, 03:59 PM
BOUT DAT TIME EAGLES.

I hope I'm as excited when I get back from the came as I am before I leave.

As Killa would say :mad: "GO BUST SOME CHINS" :mad:

:p EAGLES BY 300 billions!! :p

:D Only cause JETBACK is pulling for LIBERTY. :D

noitall
10-17-2003, 05:58 PM
What a great game this will be. The rivalry, district championship, it don't get no better than this. The stands will be rockin on both sides. Good luck to both teams and hopefully no injuries to anyone. Go Panthers!!!!

crunkandfocused
10-17-2003, 06:10 PM
1 1/2 hours til kickoff!!!!! PANFUHS by 50 googleplexs'!!!!!!!!! MWUahahahahaahahheheheehehooohhoooohooohooohohohoh ahahaha!

crunkandfocused
10-17-2003, 06:11 PM
1 1/2 hours til kickoff!!!!! PANFUHS by 50 googleplexs'!!!!!!!!! MWUahahahahaahahheheheehehooohhoooohooohooohohohoh ahahaha!

EAGLETOWN
10-17-2003, 10:53 PM
Well the game was as good as we expected.

Liberty 15 BH 7.

I just wanted to be the first to congratulate the Liberty Panthers.

Your team played a really good game tonight.

Of course I wish it would have turned out different, but.

I guess our pre-game ritual did not work this week but the BEER was goooooooood.

Good luck the rest of the year I really had fun talking smack with ya Liberty fans.

Oh, and by the way rooting for BH I don,t have to eat CROW often but just to let you guys know it tastes like Sh!! no matter how you cook it.

wink Once again great game and good luck wink

<small>[ October 17, 2003, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: EAGLETOWN ]</small>

FBmania
10-17-2003, 11:31 PM
Congrats to Liberty on a well played hard earned victory. Your run defense was great. You guys deserved the win. Our inability to pass the ball to open recievers, hurt us on offense. I also want to say good job Eagles, you guys worked hard and have nothing to be ashamed of. Good luck the rest of the way to both teams.

AggieJohn
10-19-2003, 10:32 PM
TBrents check your Pm's again....