PDA

View Full Version : Black Magic's Top TEN!

Black_Magic
06-26-2006, 11:37 AM
1)SNYDER
2)SNYDER ( Just because I have been wrong in the past )
3)SNYDER ( I have been wrong twice in my life so I could be wrong twice)
4) Midland Greenwood ( in the same district and RMs second favorite team)
5)Gilmer ( after the recruiting year they have had this may be disapointing)
6)Cuero
7)Pecos ( hey, they are due big time )
8)Clyde ( they are my dark horse )
9)Andrews
10) Lamesa
182) Our lady of the lake school for the Blind
183) PRESIDIO
184) Sweetwater( I now this will make some mad and upset RM but hey! It happens..)

Adidas410s
06-26-2006, 11:39 AM
so once Snyder loses a game...they have another slot in the poll to replace them until they lose their next game...and then a 3rd Snyder in the poll to replace them once they lose in the 1st round of the playoffs!!! :eek:

Ranger Mom
06-26-2006, 11:46 AM
Do your homework, it makes you look less than knowledgable when you make gross errors like this!!

I wasn't aware that Presidio had put football back in their program....I think you are gonna have to move Sweetwater up a slot!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

stangGirl2007
06-26-2006, 11:49 AM
:rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
06-26-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
183) PRESIDIO
184) Sweetwater

You have to admit, this was funny! :D

Sweetwater Red
06-26-2006, 11:58 AM
1)SNYDER
6)Cuero
9)Andrews
10) Lamesa
183) PRESIDIO
184) Sweetwater( I now this will make some mad and upset RM but hey! It happens..)

You do this every year. Get some new material.:mad:

All Snyder fans should be worrying about is not being
ONE AND DONE:D .

Not where they are in any polls.

STANG RED
06-26-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
You have to admit, this was funny! :D

Your absolutely right!!!
Putting Snyder anywhere ahead of Sweetwater in a poll is hilarious.:crazy:

And where is Monahans, Blacky? You know they belong ahead of Snyder.:rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
06-26-2006, 12:12 PM
1)SNYDER
6)Cuero
9)Andrews
10) Lamesa
183) PRESIDIO

No way, Gilmer couldn't beat Clyde if they recruited off the 40 acres...

Sweetwater Red
06-26-2006, 12:13 PM
Hey, last year in DCHSFB Snyder was ranked #3 and Sweetwater
was like #14. We all know how that turned out:D .

This year he has Snyder at #11. This means he thinks Snyder is
worse this year than last.
He has Sweetwater at #12. This means he thinks Sweetwater is
better than last year.

Follow me?:D

Black_Magic
06-26-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Hey, last year in DCHSFB Snyder was ranked #3 and Sweetwater
was like #14. We all know how that turned out:D .

Dave had snyder Ranked lower As I remember it. The Texas high school coaches poll had Snyder ranked 3rd last year. I think thats the poll you may be thinking of.
On a note about Our Lady of the Lake School for the Blind, You must not underestimate them! Losing your sight tends to make all the other sense more sensitive. they have incredible hearing! If your not carefull with the signal calling they will listen in on your plays in the huddle and that gives them a huge advantage on snap counts and knowing what play is comming. If sweewater faces them Jackson may want to use hand signals in sending in the plays!:clap:

DaHop72
06-26-2006, 01:09 PM

Follow me?:D No can do.:devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
06-26-2006, 01:12 PM
Dave had snyder Ranked lower As I remember it. The Texas high school coaches poll had Snyder ranked 3rd last year. I think thats the poll you may be thinking of.
On a note about Our Lady of the Lake School for the Blind, You must not underestimate them! Losing your sight tends to make all the other sense more sensitive. they have incredible hearing! If your not carefull with the signal calling they will listen in on your plays in the huddle and that gives them a huge advantage on snap counts and knowing what play is comming. If sweewater faces them Jackson may want to use hand signals in sending in the plays!:clap:

Is that why they have beaten ya'll 3 out of every 4 times ya'll
have played?

Sweetwater Red
06-26-2006, 01:13 PM
Come to think of it...do ya'll having a winning record against
anybody?

pirate4state
06-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
You have to admit, this was funny! :D :clap: Yep, funny stuff!! :D

Black_Magic
06-26-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Do your homework, it makes you look less than knowledgable when you make gross errors like this!!

I wasn't aware that Presidio had put football back in their program....I think you are gonna have to move Sweetwater up a slot!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ranger MOM. Its not for sure they ( Presidio )are not having football. It is a year to year thing. IF they have a Team then the MUST be counted. We will have to wait and see.

Why the hostility there RED?? I gave you guys a hint about how to beat Our Lady of the Lake School of the Blind... Your welcome would be a better reply.:rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
06-26-2006, 01:22 PM
Don't dodge my two questions. Unless, you're a politician and
that's worse than a Snyder Tiger.

Adidas410s
06-26-2006, 01:22 PM
Is that why they have beaten ya'll 3 out of every 4 times ya'll
have played?

come on now...

ORIGINAL REPLIES!!! :mad:

Sweetwater Red
06-26-2006, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
come on now...

ORIGINAL REPLIES!!! :mad:

Hey the school for the blind IS 3-1 against Snyder all-time.
That has been documented ....somewhere:D .

Bullaholic
06-26-2006, 01:30 PM
This may be the spot to try to start making some early Sweetwater-Snyder comparasions. I would like honest opinions of how the 2 teams compare on the following this year:

Which team do you give the "edge" to on the following:

Offense-
Receivers-
RB-
QB-
O Line-
Kicker-

Defense-
LB-
D Line-
Secondary-

Coaching-

DaHop72
06-26-2006, 01:31 PM
Hey the school for the blind IS 3-1 against Snyder all-time.
That has been documented ....somewhere:D . Hum, could that have been in an orange and yellow annual.????

Sweetwater Red
06-26-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
This may be the spot to try to start making some early Sweetwater-Snyder comparasions. I would like honest opinions of how the 2 teams compare on the following this year:

Offense-
Receivers-
RB-
QB-
O Line-
Kicker-

Defense-
LB-
D Line-
Secondary-

Coaching-

If you want unbiased opinions then no one from these to sides
should comment.

Black_Magic
06-26-2006, 01:32 PM
When Sweetwater faces Austin metrosexual school of fashion design.Ranked number 178) you will have to look out! They take every Snap under center ( if you know what I mean ) and tend to play dirty. you may lose a couple of players if they flirt hard enough during Pregame... Honestly though... Why are you so mad RED??:confused:

DaHop72
06-26-2006, 01:33 PM

Offense-
Receivers-
RB-
QB-
O Line-
Kicker-

Defense-
LB-
D Line-
Secondary-

Coaching- Heck Bull, I'm sure you will get a good, unabaised opinion to this question.:devil:

District303aPastPlayer
06-26-2006, 01:36 PM
When Sweetwater faces Austin metrosexual school of fashion design.Ranked number 178) you will have to look out! They take every Snap under center ( if you know what I mean ) and tend to play dirty. you may lose a couple of players if they flirt hard enough during Pregame... Honestly though... Why are you so mad RED??:confused:

:clap: :clap:

Sweetwater Red
06-26-2006, 01:38 PM

Yeah, ya'll last half your roster back in '89 or was it '90?

Adidas410s
06-26-2006, 01:39 PM

I think I saw some of their players outside of Trudy's on 183 yesterday when we stopped in for lunch. :(

Bullaholic
06-26-2006, 01:40 PM
If you want unbiased opinions then no one from these to sides
should comment.

Sure they will SRed---everybody is a "homer" first....everybody knows that, but nearly every dedicated HS football fan is able to "divorce" themselves temporarily enough to give an honest assessment of their team and their rival because good analyses require justification in fact. Nobody should answer any category with just their pick, i.e., "Sweetwater" or "Snyder" but rather along the lines of: "RB- Sweetwater. Because Skye Green is one of the fastest backs in Texas and has great moves in the open field", or similar. Hope we can see some of that type of anwer.

DU_stud04
06-26-2006, 01:43 PM

183) PRESIDIO

someone give this guy a contract as a comidian......funny stuff

Sweetwater Red
06-26-2006, 01:45 PM
Sure they will SRed---everybody is a "homer" first....everybody knows that, but nearly every dedicated HS football fan is able to "divorce" themselves temporarily enough to give an honest assessment of their team and their rival because good analyses require justification in fact. Nobody should answer any category with just their pick, i.e., "Sweetwater" or "Snyder" but rather along the lines of: "RB- Sweetwater. Because Skye Green is one of the fastest backs in Texas and has great moves in the open field", or similar. Hope we can see some of that type of anwer.

Honestly, I can't speak for Snyder. We are returning our
wish-bone backfield. A kid who saw signicant time at QB is
next years starter. We also return all three of our LB's. Another
kid that was a freshman starter last year at DT is obviuosly back.
I would say that is our strengths.

Ranger Mom
06-26-2006, 01:49 PM
I just have one question for Black Magic....

How come everytime you start a thread that pertains to Sweetwater, you drag me into it??

Do you have a crush on me??;)

Sweetwater Red
06-26-2006, 01:55 PM

How come everytime you start a thread that pertains to Sweetwater, you drag me into it??

Uh. Blackie ain't that way if you know what I mean.

You probably said something nice about Sweetwater once and
he has never forgiven you.

STANG RED
06-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Offense- Running/Sweetwater. Passing/Snyder. Sweetwater doesnt know the forward pass is actually legal yet.
Receivers- Snyder. Their just wide out offensive lineman for Sweetwater. Who knows if they can even catch?
RB- Sweetwater all the way on this one. Green and Banyard rushed for 2500+, and 50+ TDs, between them, last year. Pretty potent duo.
QB- ? might have to give the edge to Snyder for now. I believe their starter is returning, and we dont know for sure what we have yet. But we do have two very promising prospects that should easily get the job done.
O Line- Snyder? - I'm not sure what they have coming back, but we lost alot to graduation the last two years.
Kicker- ? our 3 year starting place kicker graduated. I have no idea about Snyder

Defense- Toss up
LB- Sweetwater for sure. We have 3 returning hosses at LB
D Line- ??? I have no idea who is returning for either side.
Secondary- Snyder. Only because Carillo and Pittman graduated. They left huge holes to fill.

Coaching- ??? Good question. Both have had lots of success, but I've seen both be their own worse enemy as well. This may be a game by game call.

DaHop72
06-26-2006, 02:20 PM

Doesn't everybody??:kiss:

DaHop72
06-26-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Offense- Running/Sweetwater. Passing/Snyder. Sweetwater doesnt know the forward pass is actually legal yet.
Receivers- Snyder. Their just wide out offensive lineman for Sweetwater. Who knows if they can even catch?
RB- Sweetwater all the way on this one. Green and Banyard rushed for 2500+, and 50+ TDs, between them, last year. Pretty potent duo.
QB- ? might have to give the edge to Snyder for now. I believe their starter is returning, and we dont know for sure what we have yet. But we do have two very promising prospects that should easily get the job done.
O Line- Snyder? - I'm not sure what they have coming back, but we lost alot to graduation the last two years.
Kicker- ? our 3 year starting place kicker graduated. I have no idea about Snyder

Defense- Toss up
LB- Sweetwater for sure. We have 3 returning hosses at LB
D Line- ??? I have no idea who is returning for either side.
Secondary- Snyder. Only because Carillo and Pittman graduated. They left huge holes to fill.

Coaching- ??? Good question. Both have had lots of success, but I've seen both be their own worse enemy as well. This may be a game by game call. Red, out starting QB and back-up both graduated.

Sweetwater Red
06-26-2006, 02:26 PM
Secondary...we are returning both CB's. Holsey is at FS(tough kid).
Joseph Banyard is moving to SS.

I feel our secondary will be solid next year.

pirate4state
06-26-2006, 02:37 PM
When Sweetwater faces Austin metrosexual school of fashion design.Ranked number 178) you will have to look out! They take every Snap under center ( if you know what I mean ) and tend to play dirty. you may lose a couple of players if they flirt hard enough during Pregame... Honestly though... Why are you so mad RED??:confused: http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif Austin metrosexual school of fashion design http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif :clap:

Black_Magic
06-26-2006, 04:08 PM

Do you have a crush on me??;) I sure do:inlove: :kiss: :inlove: I thought about having one of my hinchmen take out your other half on the sideline running the chains in order to free you up for me but then that would just be cheating and cheating just aint right unless its in the game of football and only if you get away with it.

Sweetwater Red
06-26-2006, 04:11 PM
RANGER MOM...

TWO WORDS...

RESTRAINING ORDER!!!!:D

Black_Magic
06-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif Austin metrosexual school of fashion design http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif :clap: They have a great mascot!! The Flamers!!:eek:

Sweetwater Red
06-26-2006, 04:20 PM
They have a great mascot!! The Flamers!!:eek:

You sure are promoting them. Are you the team spokesman??

mustang04
06-26-2006, 04:36 PM
this thread is crackin me up!:D

wordonthastreet
06-26-2006, 04:49 PM
The word on tha street doesn't see Snyder or Sweetwater being as good as they were last year. Snyder lost a starting flanker, the starting qb, the starting fb, and some linemen. Defensively, Snyder lost their best linebacker and best defensive back. Sweetwater lost both qb's and their fb in the wishbone, plus some of their linemen. Sweetwater lost both of their defensive ends in their front four.

mustang04
06-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by wordonthastreet
The word on tha street doesn't see Snyder or Sweetwater being as good as they were last year. Snyder lost a starting flanker, the starting qb, the starting fb, and some linemen. Defensively, Snyder lost their best linebacker and best defensive back. Sweetwater lost both qb's and their fb in the wishbone, plus some of their linemen. Sweetwater lost both of their defensive ends in their front four.
word on the street is that the 3rd string quarterback was better than the 2nd string last year anyways.....

like i said...thats just word on the street:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
06-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by wordonthastreet

Our starting FB is Auston Davis. He'll only be a Junior next year.:doh:

Black_Magic
06-26-2006, 05:26 PM
Snyder will Be very Big Next year.
QB 190 lbs
FB 218
TB 200
Line averages 250 returns 3 starters

Return two all district D linemen including one all state HM nose guard. Return Two LBs and one CB. Snyder will be just fine this year and then even better Next year because most of the starters will be Jrs and Sophs.

Sweetwater better watch for Our Lady of the lakes School of the Blinds Nose Guard He has an incredible Nose for the ball ( hightened sense of smell) He is like a blood hound . He had 5 QB sacks and 8 unassisted tackles Vs Dallas Parapalegic Last year . They have a full proof play card ( brail ) as well.

oh well
06-26-2006, 07:50 PM
Sure was enjoying this thread guess it just went away huh

Ranger Mom
06-26-2006, 07:55 PM
Heck I tried!!

I tried to pick a fight with him asking him if he had a crush on me......he wasn't supposed to agree!!:p

Oh...and he never did answer why he feels the need to drag "lil ole me" in the middle of his fight with the mustang crew!

mustang04
06-26-2006, 07:55 PM
Snyder will Be very Big Next year.
QB 190 lbs
FB 218
TB 200
Line averages 250 returns 3 starters

Return two all district D linemen including one all state HM nose guard. Return Two LBs and one CB. Snyder will be just fine this year and then even better Next year because most of the starters will be Jrs and Sophs.

Sweetwater better watch for Our Lady of the lakes School of the Blinds Nose Guard He has an incredible Nose for the ball ( hightened sense of smell) He is like a blood hound . He had 5 QB sacks and 8 unassisted tackles Vs Dallas Parapalegic Last year . They have a full proof play card ( brail ) as well.

hey...is knipe yalls FB????

oh well
06-27-2006, 08:34 AM
Yea I think he is the one. He is a good one

Sweetwater Red
06-27-2006, 09:52 AM
BLACK MAAAAAAGIC....BLACK MAAAAAAGIC...:devil:

mustang04
06-27-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by oh well
Yea I think he is the one. He is a good one

....i remember when i first went to their house...i met blaine and he towered over me and i was like HOLY CRAP! and then when i found out he was like 4 years younger than me i really flipped...i really hope he does well this season!!

Tiger Baseball
06-27-2006, 10:04 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_2_14.gif This thread is hilarious!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif