PDA

View Full Version : I can make 120 posts an hour...

Gobbla2001
06-24-2006, 03:39 PM
and in a little over 8 hours I can have 10k posts....

hmmmmmmmmm

Gobbla2001
06-24-2006, 03:40 PM
But let's be realistic here, I've got things to do later

Gobbla2001
06-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Maybe another day

Emerson1
06-24-2006, 03:41 PM

DU_stud04
06-24-2006, 03:51 PM
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

pirate44
06-24-2006, 04:40 PM
go for it dude.

un b weavable
06-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Do it and you'll be more of a geek than adidas.

Ranger Mom
06-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by un b weavable
Do it and you'll be more of a geek than adidas.

Is that even remotely possible??:thinking:

un b weavable
06-24-2006, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I seriously doubt it.

wordonthastreet
06-24-2006, 06:20 PM
Word on the street is that durin that time you need to take a dump, piss, or eat.

espn1
06-24-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by wordonthastreet
Word on the street is that durin that time you need to take a dump, piss, or eat. Word on the street is that I can already see that you're a dumba$$ and need to go else where.

wordonthastreet
06-24-2006, 06:49 PM
Word on tha street didn't know that espn1 decided who posts and who doesn't post. Very interesting.

espn1
06-24-2006, 06:53 PM
Just predicting your future.

Gobbla2001
06-24-2006, 06:54 PM
Word on the street is that durin that time you need to take a dump, piss, or eat.

Hmmm, you may be right... good thing I decided not to do it :rolleyes:

injuredinmelee
06-24-2006, 06:56 PM
If you dont do it your a wuss.

:p

44INAROW
06-24-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

hmmmmmmmmm

gimme your password, and I"ll help you :D

injuredinmelee
06-24-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
gimme your password, and I"ll help you :D

but surely he would feel guilty for not doing it himself.

Cameron Crazy
06-24-2006, 08:45 PM
I would go for it!

Cameron Crazy
06-24-2006, 08:46 PM
When i first became a member i just posted stuff didnt know a reply was a post lol!!:D

wordonthastreet
06-25-2006, 11:58 AM
Did not know espn1 have powers to predict future like a regular day palm reader. Word on tha street is that this could be a healthy or unhealthy power to have.

WOSgrad
06-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Or maybe you can find something like this for post boosting:

IT'S TIME TO WAKE YOUR SITE UP AND GET IT IN THE TOP 100K OF ALEXA.COM®

The Ranking Booster® software is so amazing
you'll see results almost the next day on alexa.com!!!!

When you need something from the Internet. Where do you go?? More then 90% of people head to a search engine. The main backbone for Internet searches is GOOGLE.com®. So why do your competitors out rank you?? Three reasons. Traffic!, Timed Submissions, & Link Popularity.

We are here to help you with the biggest asset and that's traffic! The Ranking Booster® software will boost your Alexa rankings but it will also help increase your Google® listings as well!! When Google® index's your site it will see in your log that you are receiving loads of hits thus giving your site more listing results simply because the Googlebot thinks your site must be relevant so it increase your results! By the way this also includes many other search engines as well. I am just using Google® & Alexa® as examples.

Alexa.com® ratings are based on a level from 1 to 4,000,000 and it goes beyond 4 mil sometimes. The LOWER your rating on Alexa the better. 4,000,000 is for new sites mostly, or sites with no traffic. You really have to give it 3 months to give you an accurate rating but with Ranking Booster® you can be rated in the top 100k within a week or so! Being rated # 1 is the site with the most traffic.

Also there is a new innovation out there! For years, the search engines have continued to introduce new factors into their algorithms to make their search results more relevant, now ExactSeek.com has teamed up with Alexa.com by measuring the surfing activity of millions of Alexa users, ExactSeek is able to determine the user popularity and relevancy of Web sites in its index through alexa traffic ranking system. So the more your traffic rating increases on alexa the better results you get on exactseek.com! So with RankingBooster.com you will tackle two things at once. BETTER RATINGS ON ALEXA & MORE SEARCH RESULTS ON EXACTSEEK!

Ranking Booster® will also increase your rating on other traffic rating sites as well!

The Major Site Ranking Services are:
RankPilot.com, Ranking.com, TrafficZap.com, Alexa.com®

RankingBooster® takes just seconds each day to setup and you will see results within 7 days.

Here's what RankingBooster® will do for you:
increase your rankings on Alexa.com by a minimum 50%
your ExactSeek site ranking will rise with your Alexa ranking.
your rankings will increase on other traffic ranking sites.
will help boost your rankings in other search engines even if they don't rely on Alexa or any kind of traffic ranker.
also there are many internet shoppers who are still very skeptical of where there going to do there business online so they usually go where the others are going and they usually use Alexa.com or other traffic rankers to see how your site ranks. So the better your ranking the more business you'll get because the user will feel very confident in you!
How does it work?
The Ranking Booster® is set up into a simple 3 step process. You enter your URL select a proxy file which is loaded of different proxies (this generates the fake traffic) then hit SEND! Almost like an email! Run the software every day and you are guaranteed to see results! We have even designed the software so that you can control the maximum amount of users and users per hour!

To sum up the Ranking Booster® software you are basically feeding your site fakes traffic to generate better ranking results for your site!

DOWNLOAD 7 DAY DEMO
YOU CAN SEND THOUSANDS OF FAKE UNIQUE VISITORS FROM DIFFERENT IP's TO YOUR WEBSITE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Ranking Booster® software uses the web based interface to rout 'Hits' or 'HTTP_ GET' requests through a huge list of proxy servers with unique IP addresses. By using this feature you will never be detected by search engines!!!!!

Remember you will be provided with thousands of proxies which contain different IP's and you will be able to update the proxy list with just a click of a button....

Oh one other thing I forgot to mention. The Ranking Booster® software will allow you the opportunity to be listed on http://www.alexa.com's® mover and shakers page for a week. click here to see.
This page literally gets thousands of visitors and when your site gets listed, that will generate free advertising for you!

We have provided a 7 day demo for you to try out to see if the Ranking Booster® software is for you.

DOWNLOAD DEMO
The great thing about this amazing tool is that it can't be
detected simply because it use the "http" protocol!

For $45 dollars you are getting a great deal as this offer is a pre launch special. The price will be jacked up. So act now and save!!

When you order today you will have the tool that could increase your rankings by at least 50% and you will save 20% as we plan to raise the price soon!

lepfan
06-25-2006, 12:19 PM

hmmmmmmmmm Are you that bored? Will that take away from your beer drinking?

3afan
06-25-2006, 12:47 PM
"I can make 120 posts an hour..." .. why on earth would you WANT to ??? :confused:

big daddy russ
06-25-2006, 01:21 PM
Did not know espn1 have powers to predict future like a regular day palm reader. Word on tha street is that this could be a healthy or unhealthy power to have.
He's a talented man.

SintonFan
06-25-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
He's a talented man.
I think over half of his premonitions have come true.;)

Gobbla2001
06-25-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
"I can make 120 posts an hour..." .. why on earth would you WANT to ??? :confused:

Why on earth do you think I said I wanted to?? haha...

I was just saying it'd be my quickest way to 10k posts...

Dear lord, the days of joking on the downlow are over it seems...

3afan
06-25-2006, 04:48 PM
....the days of joking on the downlow are over it seems...

no way - thats the day this site dies on the vine ...

Gobbla2001
06-25-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
no way - thats the day this site dies on the vine ...

No Doubt

Adidas410s
06-26-2006, 08:56 AM

I don't like you...and I don't know enough about the other poster to not like them...but I don't care about them either way! So you just keep on hating. Evidently, you two are on here enough (whether posting or just reading) to know how often I posted last week. So what is that saying about you? :thinking: Not too much I would suppose! :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
06-26-2006, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I don't like you...and I don't know enough about the other poster to not like them...but I don't care about them either way! So you just keep on hating. Evidently, you two are on here enough (whether posting or just reading) to know how often I posted last week. So what is that saying about you? :thinking: Not too much I would suppose! :thumbsup:

Darn it!! I was hoping you wouldn't see that little "blurb"!:eek: :eek:

I still luv ya!!:inlove: :inlove:

Please don't hate me!!:(

Adidas410s
06-26-2006, 09:07 AM
Darn it!! I was hoping you wouldn't see that little "blurb"!:eek: :eek:

I still luv ya!!:inlove: :inlove:

Please don't hate me!!:(

at first I thought you were saying "is it possible to have 120/posts/hr" but then I realized your true intentions. Let me be the first to congratulate you on reaching 12,000 posts!!! So go ahead and make fun of me....but you are WAY ahead of me! ;)

Ranger Mom
06-26-2006, 09:08 AM
I don't have 12000 post yet!

CHS_CG
06-26-2006, 09:43 AM
I don't have 12000 post yet!

now you do

CHS_CG
06-26-2006, 09:45 AM

is this guy for real... thats what we need is another d/a on the dl!:rolleyes:

Adidas410s
06-26-2006, 09:46 AM
I guess he is...

AP Panther Fan
06-26-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
is this guy for real... thats what we need is another d/a on the dl!:rolleyes:

LOL...What you want to bet that he is a recycle?;)

CHS_CG
06-26-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...What you want to bet that he is a recycle?;)

lol no doubt. as if half of our posters!