PDA

View Full Version : Now that the NBA Finals are Over and USA Is Eliminated from the World Soccer Cup

Phil C
06-23-2006, 10:18 AM
There isn't much sports events to look forward to the rest of the month. :(

Adidas410s
06-23-2006, 10:22 AM
Wimbledon starts Monday Phil. This is one of the greatest traditions in sports. When does Tour de (no)Lance begin?

DU_stud04
06-23-2006, 10:25 AM
GO BRASIL!:D :)

there is always baseball, i hear puljois is back! hmm, yea i dont see much excitment for sports right now either besides soccer.

Adidas410s
06-23-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
GO BRASIL!:D :)

there is always baseball, i hear puljois is back! hmm, yea i dont see much excitment for sports right now either besides soccer.

Brasil was awesome yesterday...and I'm not even a soccer fan. Ronaldo's 2nd goal yesterday...greatness!

Yeah I heard on ESPN this morning that Pujols is back.

DU_stud04
06-23-2006, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Brasil was awesome yesterday...and I'm not even a soccer fan. Ronaldo's 2nd goal yesterday...greatness!

Yeah I heard on ESPN this morning that Pujols is back.

its about time they acctually started playing like the championship team they are known for, if they can continue to play the same the rest of the world cup, doesnt look like they are going to lose. the score could have easily been 8-1, but their keeper did a great jo in the first half. that is untill brasil scored 3 times in 15 minutes:D