PDA

View Full Version : American Idol fans...

pirate4state
06-23-2006, 09:26 AM
will you be tuning in to watch The One on ABC in a couple of weeks? :thinking: Sounds like The Real World combined with American Idol = guilty pleasure! :D

Ranger Mom
06-23-2006, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
will you be tuning in to watch The One on ABC in a couple of weeks? :thinking: Sounds like The Real World combined with American Idol = guilty pleasure! :D

I'm thinking "yes"...my hubby is hoping "no".

With it being summer we are usually outside, but we have talked about hooking a TV up under the patio!!:D :D

Adidas410s
06-23-2006, 09:29 AM
RM and her 1 TV show...love it!;)

STANG RED
06-23-2006, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

With it being summer we are usually outside, but we have talked about hooking a TV up under the patio!!:D :D

I dont know RM? Sounds a little trailer trashy to me. :crazy: :D

pirate4state
06-23-2006, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I dont know RM? Sounds a little trailer trashy to me. :crazy: :D If that's trailer trashy then hook up my trailer b/c for the Super Bowl we rolled out the big screen onto the porch! http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/toofless.gif

CHS_CG
06-23-2006, 09:33 AM

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.. I COULD SEE YALL DOING THAT!

Ranger Mom
06-23-2006, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.. I COULD SEE YALL DOING THAT!

Couldn't you though?? I can't believe I just called trash!!:( :( :(

Heck, we are planning on putting a stereo system out there too so we can have music while we are in the pool.

T....you have seen that patio, it is plenty big for all that.....oh yeah, we have lights now too!!

We are also building a deck onto the side of the hot tub.

CHS_CG
06-23-2006, 09:56 AM
Couldn't you though?? I can't believe I just called trash!!:( :( :(

Heck, we are planning on putting a stereo system out there too so we can have music while we are in the pool.

T....you have seen that patio, it is plenty big for all that.....oh yeah, we have lights now too!!

We are also building a deck onto the side of the hot tub.

LOL YALL ARE CRAZY GETTIN ALL THAT STUFF... BUT I WILL SURE BE OVER THERE AGAIN ONCE ITS ALL THERE!