PDA

View Full Version : The Gilmer posters may be my favorite posters on the board...

big daddy russ
06-22-2006, 11:49 PM
Take lostaussie. Everyone's bashing his team and he could care less. He's just having a good time. I love those guys.

lostaussie
06-23-2006, 06:06 AM
it's all about the entertainment factor:D if i wasn't having fun, i wouldn't be here.

Cameron Crazy
06-23-2006, 06:17 AM
I bashed his team once but didnt mean it!!!

lostaussie
06-23-2006, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
I bashed his team once but didnt mean it!!! yea, but i bashed you back!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Cameron Crazy
06-23-2006, 07:29 AM
lol were good now though!!:D

Old Green
06-23-2006, 08:29 AM
You're right Big Daddy about the Gilmer poster's. They're good sports and I have yet to see them bash another team too. Good job Lostaussie and A.G.

sundevil
06-23-2006, 08:32 AM
Some people enjoy bashing us......but Gilmer is on a lot of peoples minds.

As long as people are talking about Gilmer then we are doing OK.

Aesculus gilmus
06-23-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
You're right Big Daddy about the Gilmer poster's. They're good sports and I have yet to see them bash another team too. Good job Lostaussie and A.G.

Thanks, but it's still the off-season. You haven't seen all of the Gilmer posters yet. There's one of them in particular I recall from past years who gets to drinking and posting at the same time. The next day, he reads what he wrote the night before and begins issuing a string of apologies.:D

Not all of our fans have realized "Buckeye football" and "Buckeyeland" is a state of mind and a metaphysical location in Paradise where all is bliss (I realize some have said the same of the state of mind known as "idiocy").

Who wants to mess up the euphoria by bashing those who have not yet achieved nirvana?:)

lostaussie
06-23-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
Thanks, but it's still the off-season. You haven't seen all of the Gilmer posters yet. There's one of them in particular I recall from past years who gets to drinking and posting at the same time. The next day, he reads what he wrote the night before and begins issuing a string of apologies.:D

Not all of our fans have realized "Buckeye football" and "Buckeyeland" is a state of mind and a metaphysical location in Paradise where all is bliss (I realize some have said the same of the state of mind known as "idiocy").

Who wants to mess up the euphoria by bashing those who have not yet achieved nirvana?:) that is almost poetic!!!!!

Gobbla2001
06-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Yah, you gotta hand it to the current crop of Gilmer posters on here, they're good at handlin' the stuff...

CHS_CG
06-23-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Yah, you gotta hand it to the current crop of Gilmer posters on here, they're good at handlin' the stuff...

yeah bc if it were Cameron or Cuero or Jasper you'd have those certain post crawling outta the wood works again! :rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
06-23-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
yeah bc if it were Cameron or Cuero or Jasper you'd have those certain post crawling outta the wood works again! :rolleyes:

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

CHS_CG
06-23-2006, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
HMMMMMMMMMMMM

i said certain ones!