PDA

View Full Version : Entourage

pirate4state
06-22-2006, 11:19 PM
Who watches it? This show like totally rocks, man!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BreckTxLonghorn
06-22-2006, 11:21 PM
It's good, but it's no Deadwood (aka Greatest Show EVER)

eagles_victory
06-22-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Who watches it? This show like totally rocks, man!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I liked the actor on Entourages singing of take me out to the ballgame the other day at Wrigley

injuredinmelee
06-23-2006, 12:04 AM
Entourage is the best summer television show hands down. It is the only reason I keep HBO now that 6 feet under is over.

Bull's-eye
06-23-2006, 12:12 AM
Great show, I also like the HBO series "Rome".

Fal44
06-23-2006, 03:53 AM
Lloyd!!!!!!!!!!! Wish they would make the show an 1hr long

pirate44
06-23-2006, 06:17 AM
dang it. i hate it when HBO comes out with a good show. once again cant watch it since i dont have hbo. :(

District303aPastPlayer
06-23-2006, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I liked the actor on Entourages singing of take me out to the ballgame the other day at Wrigley

he called everyone in the place beaches... gotta love that

CHS_CG
06-23-2006, 09:20 AM
DONT WATCH IT...:hairpunk:

pirate4state
06-23-2006, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
DONT WATCH IT...:hairpunk: You should it IS the greatest summer TV show!! :clap: Now that Nip/Tuck is trying to follow standard TV series and won't be back on until September!! :(

CHS_CG
06-23-2006, 09:24 AM
I HAVE MY SUMMER TV SHOW.... BIG BROTHER! DONT AS ME WHY BUT I LOVE THE DRAMA ON THAT SHOW!

Adidas410s
06-23-2006, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I HAVE MY SUMMER TV SHOW.... BIG BROTHER! DONT AS ME WHY BUT I LOVE THE DRAMA ON THAT SHOW!

that is one of the 5 worst reality TV shows of all-time. I don't know how it has survived.

Bull's-eye
06-23-2006, 01:25 PM
Cool show about one actor who hits it big and includes his best friends and older brother in all the benefits of being a star. They all have their roles (manager, driver, chef) , but they all get to live a dream life style. Nice cars, Hummers, limos, perfect 10 models, visiting the Playboy mansion, going to the elite clubs and mixing it up with other stars are just a few of many perks.

In the last show, Vince buys 4 new motor bikes for the gang. He hands the salesman his credit card and says he'll take 4 just like this one.

pirate4state
06-23-2006, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Cool show about one actor who hits it big and includes his best friends and older brother in all the benefits of being a star. They all have their roles (manager, driver, chef) , but they all get to live a dream life style. Nice cars, Hummers, limos, perfect 10 models, visiting the Playboy mansion, going to the elite clubs and mixing it up with other stars are just a few of many perks.

In the last show, Vince buys 4 new motor bikes for the gang. He hands the salesman his credit card and says he'll take 4 just like this one. and let's not forget makes 2 geeks the happiest dudes in the Valley. :D :D

Bull's-eye
06-23-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
and let's not forget makes 2 geeks the happiest dudes in the Valley. :D :D

Yea, they got hot girls and got the keys to Vince's car. They then asked where do they return the car? When the lease is up, take it to the dealership.

ILS1
06-23-2006, 05:50 PM
Love it!!!! I have watched this show since Day 1. It is now in it's officially 3rd season. I agree,I think they should've made into an hour long show instead of just 30 minutes. Ari (Jeremy Piven) "Super Agent" is the best character on TV. He's like Andrew Dice Clay (sharp tongue and attitude) and Jerry Maguire all rolled into one. Poor Lloyd,his personal assistant,gets yelled & b*tch out every show. This series is supposed to be based 'loosely' on Executive Producer Mark Wahlberg's Hollywood experience.

:D :D