PDA

View Full Version : The concensus at chs is that CHSsports12 needs to be ROM'd

cts76325i@skool
11-01-2002, 10:52 AM
this guy is has no need to be on here. he is refering to things as "gay" and making everyone here at my school look like a bunch of intolerant bastardsi hope you see this as a reason for his removal. please take note of this administrators. thank you.

ReDhElMetWaNnAbEcHs7
11-01-2002, 10:57 AM
This student "CHSsports12" does not even play football so I don't even know why he is on this website. He's is making everyone in our school especially the band and football team(s) look like a bunch of idiots. Please remove him administrators.

CHSsports12
11-01-2002, 06:47 PM
For one both of you always run down the band!!So why should yall care about the band if yall make fun of them and for CTs325i76 you say i have no right being on here it says not just a football chat its a 3A DISCUSSION and if i make our school look stupid by asking a simple question about the basketball team at chs then what does make us look like when you tell everyone on here that we tried to steal PLATES from midevil times(Plates for gods sake!!),now that makes our school look like a bunch of idiots,intolerant bastar** and very much make us look and sound like we dont have any CLASS AT ALL!--I know that we have class do but now people are probally questioning our behavior and actions!!!!!And to everman,kennedale and GR im not dissing or running anyone in yalls program nor yalls schools im juts simply saying that we are not going down without a hard played ball game this year so good luck to all of yall i look forward to playing against yall and good luck to all three of yall in the playoffs!

CHSsports12
11-01-2002, 06:49 PM
Football playoffs that is!!!!not being rude just never know what could happen in basketball good luck!I admire all three of yalls programs

Jimbotex40
11-01-2002, 08:11 PM
i dont think that CHSsports12 should be kicked off. he can speak his mind in this country and no one cares if he makes your school bad.

i think the kid who got kicked off the team for eating plates already makes yall look like a total trash school, so to say that him saying the word "gay" should be a cause for his dismissal is not right.

and anyway, the word gay has evolved to mean something more than just homo***ual. it used to mean happy, which is its original definition. the word, gay, now can be anything that is considered undesirable or even something grotesque.

sinton66
11-01-2002, 08:42 PM
FYI guys, if you'll look at the bottom of EVERY post, you will see a box marked "report this post to a moderator". All you have to do is click on it, fill out the form and submit. It automatically gets reviewed. wink

<small>[ November 01, 2002, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>