PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer Buckeye Tradition.

EAGLE9166
06-22-2006, 05:58 PM
whats does the people of gilmer And the players and explayers think about there two new players on there team, moving in and taking away two spots on there team, That was suppose to be two players that were Buckeyes for life, not just this year, whats up with that, the two players that lost there position will move over and take someone elses spot, that have been a buckeye for life. that don't sound like Gilmer Tradition.:eek: :eek:

injuredinmelee
06-22-2006, 05:59 PM
now that my friends is how you start out your dlow posting career.

District303aPastPlayer
06-22-2006, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by EAGLE9166
whats does the people of gilmer And the players and explayers think about there two new players on there team, moving in and taking away two spots on there team, That was suppose to be two players that were Buckeyes for life, not just this year, whats up with that, the two players that lost there position will move over and take someone elses spot, that have been a buckeye for life. that don't sound like Gilmer Tradition.:eek: :eek:

gotta agree with em here...

wedo
06-22-2006, 06:33 PM
yeah i'd be mad if i was busting my a$$ for a starting position just to have it taken away by someone who just moved in!!! IMO who care what those players did last year that was on another team, they still need to earn their starting positions on the field!!!

injuredinmelee
06-22-2006, 06:40 PM
If the UIL screws the rest of the state again and approves this latest recruit then I say everyone else secedes from the UIL nd forms their own association. I volunteer to head this charge.

lostaussie
06-22-2006, 06:43 PM
whats does the people of gilmer And the players and explayers think about there two new players on there team, moving in and taking away two spots on there team, That was suppose to be two players that were Buckeyes for life, not just this year, whats up with that, the two players that lost there position will move over and take someone elses spot, that have been a buckeye for life. that don't sound like Gilmer Tradition.:eek: :eek: what are we suppossed to say? get your a$$eS out of our town? this a very loaded question and to me, has the makings of an excuse on why we kick tatums tail this year. well i don't wanna here that crap mr defending 3a champ. i respect yalls' program, but the road to your championship did not come through gilmer and that is the way tatum wanted it. they know what we have done to them the last few times our paths have crossed. i can say that if those kids had moved to tatum, i don't think gilmer would have been to worried. doesn't sound like the same for tatum.

injuredinmelee
06-22-2006, 06:55 PM
and Tatum is 2A now.

PPHSfan
06-22-2006, 08:09 PM
I think Tatum needs to quit worrying about Gilmer, and start worrying about the proper spelling of pronouns.

SWMustang
06-22-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I think Tatum needs to quit worrying about Gilmer, and start worrying about the proper spelling of pronouns.

That was pretty good!:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
06-22-2006, 08:16 PM

http://www.stargirl.org/orak/bilder/warning.jpg

:D :D :D

EAGLE9166
06-23-2006, 08:36 AM
Was i bashing Gilmer, no i wasn't. We at Tatum held up our end of the deal, we wanted to play Gilmer but, gilmer must have been ready to start playing basketball, and we don't want those players that are in Gilmer, all they would do is RIDE OUR BENCH.

Cameron Crazy
06-23-2006, 08:38 AM
Why does it matter its over with quit whining and go play in 2a!

District303aPastPlayer
and this, ladies and gentlemen, is a hell of a second post... not bad kid, not bad at all...

lostaussie
you are 2 for 2 dude. batting a thousand. so far both of your posts have been idiotic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Crazy
06-23-2006, 08:40 AM
lol!!!:clap:

44INAROW
06-23-2006, 09:13 AM

Was i bashing Gilmer, no i wasn't. We at Tatum held up our end of the deal, we wanted to play Gilmer but, gilmer must have been ready to start playing basketball, and we don't want those players that are in Gilmer, all they would do is RIDE OUR BENCH.

I am thinking he's taking "pronouns 101" next semester. Judging from all the "commas", ""commas 101" was taught in the 1st semester :rolleyes: