PDA

View Full Version : I'm Truly Sorry!!!

PHS Wildcats
06-22-2006, 05:02 PM
I truly want to apologize to the board for the way I carried myself. During the NBA playoffs. Yes I did get agitated by the Mavs fans for degrading the refs and league., But I did take it a little to far. So I do want to offer my sincere apology to the Mavs fan. Your team did have a great year.

lostaussie
06-22-2006, 05:23 PM
ok, whats the punch line:D

pirate4state
06-22-2006, 05:24 PM
:thinking: I didn't think you needed to apologize for anything.

big daddy russ
06-22-2006, 05:53 PM
Why are you apologizing? I read a lot of your stuff. None of it was over the line.

SintonFan
06-22-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
I truly want to apologize to the board for the way I carried myself. During the NBA playoffs. Yes I did get agitated by the Mavs fans for degrading the refs and league., But I did take it a little to far. So I do want to offer my sincere apology to the Mavs fan. Your team did have a great year.
Are you drinking today?:p

pirate44
06-22-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
i love you man

PHS Wildcats
06-22-2006, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan

Never had a drink in my life:clap:

SintonFan
06-22-2006, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i love you man
Awwwww....
we all love you...
Congrats on 7052!:clap: :p

SintonFan
06-22-2006, 11:35 PM
Never had a drink in my life:clap:
That might be your problem. lol
I didn't see a reason for you to apologize at all.:)

slpybear the bullfan
06-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Well, I would accept an apology if it was about PHS being a Steelers fan... ;)

eagles_victory
06-23-2006, 12:31 AM
I truly want to apologize to the board for the way I carried myself. During the NBA playoffs. Yes I did get agitated by the Mavs fans for degrading the refs and league., But I did take it a little to far. So I do want to offer my sincere apology to the Mavs fan. Your team did have a great year. sorry for the way I carried myself and was the one degrading the refs but I WILL NEVER appoligize for degrading the refs in the world cup game against Ghana that should not have been a goal kick

o yea and sorry for pming gobbla 2001 shut up your an idiot and sorry for always poking fun at CHS_CG post lol jk i love poking fun at CHS_CG and im not sorry