PDA

View Full Version : what should i do?

DU_stud04
06-22-2006, 02:31 AM
the National All Star Game is this weekend and they are checking into my dorm around 1pm tomarrow. i plan on having my fun with them. i was wonder what would be funner. turning my guitar full blast at 4 in the morning, putting vasilene/ condoms on the door handles, having the fire alarm go off at 4 in the morning......i oculd go on....:D

no, i dont really plan on doing anything at all, but just think if you could be childish and wanted to pull a prank...what would you do?

Old Tiger
06-22-2006, 02:48 AM
I say the condoms on the door handles...or you can plant beer in their rooms and get them in trouble:confused:

NHSRattler60
06-22-2006, 03:10 AM
I would get an airhorn with a locking clip that holds the trigger down and throw it in the hallway after vaselining all the door handles and putting glue traps in front of their doors. Pandemonium.

Indeed.

DU_stud04
06-22-2006, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I say the condoms on the door handles...or you can plant beer in their rooms and get them in trouble:confused:

haha, ive done the whole condom thing before....and for planting beer....i have a master key....no problem there(even though everyone asked me last year if i could get them some....i was only 19 at the time...)

DU_stud04
06-22-2006, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by NHSRattler60
I would get an airhorn with a locking clip that holds the trigger down and throw it in the hallway after vaselining all the door handles and putting glue traps in front of their doors. Pandemonium.

Indeed.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-22-2006, 03:35 AM
rattler has a good one...i shouldnt get involved with pranks...i kinda take them WAY too far...most of the good pranks ive done i should have been kicked out of the army/off the football team/fired from my high school job for. out of all though, id have to say either the one with the "rubber snake in the microwave at work for the opener (who happened to be deathly affraid of snakes and was my brothers gf at the time) to find and for it to pop out cause we put a pan behind it to give it more range." or the "sabotage of the mouth piece after practice before i took a shower." one of those has to be my fav, i just cant pick which one. prolly the snake was funnier, but the mouth piece had more meaning to myself and the entire football team at the time. that guy was such a donkey..except the other word. not JACK-in-the-box though.

DU_stud04
06-22-2006, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
rattler has a good one...i shouldnt get involved with pranks...i kinda take them WAY too far...most of the good pranks ive done i should have been kicked out of the army/off the football team/fired from my high school job for. out of all though, id have to say either the one with the "rubber snake in the microwave at work for the opener (who happened to be deathly affraid of snakes and was my brothers gf at the time) to find and for it to pop out cause we put a pan behind it to give it more range." or the "sabotage of the mouth piece after practice before i took a shower." one of those has to be my fav, i just cant pick which one. prolly the snake was funnier, but the mouth piece had more meaning to myself and the entire football team at the time. that guy was such a donkey..except the other word. not JACK-in-the-box though.

haha,....my first semester at uta....first month of school, me and my friends thought it would be funny to launch water baloons off of the parking garage with our balloon slingshot. it was hilarious to see people freak out, even better, you couldnt see us from ground level. someone called and complained and then cops showed up right behind us with no room for a get-a-way. had to meet with the dean of students(which she was freakin hott!!!) and got on probations.......still, very fun

DU_stud04
06-22-2006, 03:54 AM
an other one i did was putting a whole box of dish detergent in one of our fountains around 5 in the morning...

when i walked to my 9 am class, everyone was lauging....soap was EVERYWHERE! job well done i think:D

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-22-2006, 03:59 AM
so all in all about your water balloon extraveganza...you didnt really get hit with anything. you had fun and a hotty came into the picture...good stuff. nice to know a good prank has its rewards. the soap in the fountain is like an instant classic.

DU_stud04
06-22-2006, 04:03 AM
not as good as stink bombs in the library during finals week....muahahahaha

probly my favorite one....people didnt take it well though:D

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-22-2006, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
not as good as stink bombs in the library during finals week....muahahahaha

probly my favorite one....people didnt take it well though:D thats petty...now, if you put a skunk in there during finals week...that would be worth comendation. IMO.

DU_stud04
06-22-2006, 04:21 AM
that would beat out anything i could ever think of......if i ever get the courage to get near a skunk(and in a sealed suit) id put that in someones room i dont like......muahahhaha

id give props to anyone who could do that

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-22-2006, 04:30 AM
i saw a video where one was in a coffee shop...that was pretty funny. i dont know exactly how it got there though.

DU_stud04
06-22-2006, 04:38 AM
i need more ideas for these football guys....hahaha....even though im not going to do anything:devil:

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-22-2006, 04:41 AM
well...if you can do it its a really hilarious thing to do...but it takes excellent timing and precision to do...but you put superglue on someones mouth piece right before they put it in their mouth...they wont know its there until they try and take off their helmet and the mouth peice wont budge...which brings up another great prank...supergluing someones finger to their face while they are sleeping...that trully is a masterpiece in itself.

DU_stud04
06-22-2006, 04:42 AM
hahhaha:clap: :clap:

....:thinking:

im giving you a new title....mastermind of project mayham

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-22-2006, 04:50 AM
ok, run that by matthew328 so he can change it...you learn a thing or two on a deployment, you have to have something to pass the time...another great one is to change someones alarm clock to a different time and go in and wake them up and make em panic cause they think they are late and over slept...we did that to one guy and he almost went berzerck, started yelling at the clock saying he didnt set it for that time and he was gonna unplug it...this also from the same guy that you say hi to and his response one time will be hi, 5 minutes later you say it again, and now its "IM NOT A FRICKIN RETARD!!!" except with colorful expletives...

DU_stud04
06-22-2006, 04:58 AM
yea, ive done the whole change the clock routine, finals week, made this guy think he overslept his final,....he studied downstairs and set up an alarm clock incase he fell asleep....he did and we took advantage of him....hilarious

DU_stud04
06-22-2006, 10:57 AM
anyone else have any ideas?

Adidas410s
06-22-2006, 11:03 AM
some of the dorms at tech have (had) black toilet seats...you could put some grease on those seats and watch people bust all day!!!

Another fun one is to put saran-wrap on top of the bowl...make sure you stretch so there aren't any wrinkles in it...and then let nature take it's course!;)

CHS_CG
06-22-2006, 12:06 PM
Note to self:

watch out for Bullfrog_alumni02 when he comes home on leave!:thinking:

DU_stud04
06-22-2006, 04:00 PM
MORE IDEAS!!!!!!http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/mexmustangs04/A42.gif

CHS_CG
06-22-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
MORE IDEAS!!!!!!http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/mexmustangs04/A42.gif

I AM TELLING YA BENGAY ON THE TOLIET SEAT WORKS EVERYTIME!....

NOT THAT I KNOW THAT:confused:

Adidas410s
06-22-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I AM TELLING YA BENGAY ON THE TOLIET SEAT WORKS EVERYTIME!....

NOT THAT I KNOW THAT:confused:

or you could use the KY...plus just seeing a guy going into the store to buy KY is always interesting! I'm sure you'll get a few looks