PDA

View Full Version : I need a volunteer...

lepfan
12-04-2003, 07:58 PM
to come to my house and put my tree(s) up. I put the outside lights up...but, just can't seem to get the tree up. :( Ranger Mom????????

jason
12-04-2003, 09:05 PM
lepfan:
to come to my house and put my tree(s) up. I put the outside lights up...but, just can't seem to get the tree up. :( Ranger Mom????????ya know, i really would but i cant cause yall beat us 3 years ago in the state championship game... :D

Ranger Mom
12-04-2003, 09:47 PM
lepfan:
to come to my house and put my tree(s) up. I put the outside lights up...but, just can't seem to get the tree up. :( Ranger Mom????????Bite your tongue!!!!

Me putting mine up so early apparently backfired on me!! :mad:

3afan2K3
12-04-2003, 09:49 PM
jason has it easy, the tree he has to put up is 3 feet tall

jason
12-04-2003, 09:50 PM
3afan2K3:
jason has it easy, the tree he has to put up is 3 feet tallnuh-uh...we got a 7 foot fake one......it already had lights in it though, and has a dozen candy canes on it, lol...we put some lights on the house though

lotus67
12-04-2003, 10:02 PM
Sorry,I can't,......I, still trying to get my lights untangled............bbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaa aah !!!!!!! eek! eek! eek! Maybe I should unplug them frown

Brahma73
12-04-2003, 10:51 PM
jason:

3afan2K3:
jason has it easy, the tree he has to put up is 3 feet tallnuh-uh...we got a 7 foot fake one......it already had lights in it though, and has a dozen candy canes on it, lol...we put some lights on the house thoughRemember, it doesn't need to be watered!!!

3afan2K3
12-04-2003, 10:53 PM
jason:

3afan2K3:
jason has it easy, the tree he has to put up is 3 feet tallnuh-uh...we got a 7 foot fake one......it already had lights in it though, and has a dozen candy canes on it, lol...we put some lights on the house thoughDoes it rotate like ours?

lepfan
12-04-2003, 11:21 PM
jason:

lepfan:
to come to my house and put my tree(s) up. I put the outside lights up...but, just can't seem to get the tree up. :( Ranger Mom????????ya know, i really would but i cant cause yall beat us 3 years ago in the state championship game... :D ...will you come help me take all 4 million lights down outside after Christmas? I will take your side from now on (instead of 3afan2k3 side)

lepfan
12-04-2003, 11:22 PM
jason:

3afan2K3:
jason has it easy, the tree he has to put up is 3 feet tallnuh-uh...we got a 7 foot fake one......it already had lights in it though, and has a dozen candy canes on it, lol...we put some lights on the house thoughI bet it is a pretty tree :rolleyes:

jason
12-04-2003, 11:28 PM
lepfan:

jason:

3afan2K3:
jason has it easy, the tree he has to put up is 3 feet tallnuh-uh...we got a 7 foot fake one......it already had lights in it though, and has a dozen candy canes on it, lol...we put some lights on the house thoughI bet it is a pretty tree :rolleyes: it will be...we havent had time to put ornaments on it...its not bad for bein in a house with 3 guys livin here...

jason
12-04-2003, 11:29 PM
3afan2K3:

jason:

3afan2K3:
jason has it easy, the tree he has to put up is 3 feet tallnuh-uh...we got a 7 foot fake one......it already had lights in it though, and has a dozen candy canes on it, lol...we put some lights on the house thoughDoes it rotate like ours?no

lepfan
12-05-2003, 12:35 AM
jason:

3afan2K3:

jason:

3afan2K3:
jason has it easy, the tree he has to put up is 3 feet tallnuh-uh...we got a 7 foot fake one......it already had lights in it though, and has a dozen candy canes on it, lol...we put some lights on the house thoughDoes it rotate like ours?nohey jason, i bet some nights (or early mornings) it will look like it is rotating....especially after those "after finals are over parties" LOL