PDA

View Full Version : New York Giant Michael Strahan's divorce...

spiveyrat
06-21-2006, 03:58 PM
...is getting interesting. His wife has alleged he's gay. :eek:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5717196?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5

Sweetwater Red
06-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Maybe that is why Mark Gastineau kissed him on the cheek and
hugged him after Strahan eclipsed Mark's single season sack
record. Mark already knew :D.

JasperDog94
06-21-2006, 04:02 PM
This is getting ugly.:(

RiverRat19
06-21-2006, 04:04 PM
After reading the article, she sounds unstable...

SintonFan
06-21-2006, 04:05 PM
Might explain why he always tackled above the knees.

big daddy russ
06-21-2006, 06:48 PM
"Michael moved in with Ian in his one-bedroom apartment for the next year," Jean Strahan said. "You could say an alternative lifestyle sprouted."
One question: how in the world would she know unless
A.) he told her or
B.) she walked in on them?

She says here that the relationships "sprouted" after the divorce, when he moved in with longtime buddy Ian Smith. She never says that she walked in on him or found any proof, just a few letters that looked like "Dear John" letters. When they reviewed them, everyone found out they actually said "Dear Jean."

I'm not saying it's not true, I'm just saying I'm 99% sure she's completely crazy. Oh, and I'm also saying I'm pretty darn sure she's lying. It says here (http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/290822p-248844c.html) that she accused him of physical abuse AFTER he filed for a divorce. The reason he wanted a divorce in the first place seems to be her wild spending habits. Then, somewhere between that article and the first one she changed it to verbal abuse.

She may or may not be lying. That's for you to decide. But either way this woman is a nut.

pirate4state
06-21-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
She may or may not be lying. That's for you to decide. But either way this woman is a nut. So she is saying that he had a mistress and a male lover? :thinking: Dayum....maybe she's just pissed no one invited her! :eek: :eek: :p

big daddy russ
06-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
So she is saying that he had a mistress and a male lover? :thinking: Dayum....maybe she's just pissed no one invited her! :eek: :eek: :p
LOL.

spiveyrat
06-22-2006, 09:15 AM
So she is saying that he had a mistress and a male lover? :thinking: Dayum....maybe she's just pissed no one invited her! :eek: :eek: :p

I remember one comedian years ago talking about people being "Bi" and saying something to the effect that instead of having a "black book", you can just use the phone directory. :D

44INAROW
06-22-2006, 09:20 AM
So she is saying that he had a mistress and a male lover? :thinking: Dayum....maybe she's just pissed no one invited her! :eek: :eek: :p ROFL P4S - that is too funny :)

DU_stud04
06-22-2006, 11:23 AM
this thread is broke-backish...say it aint so strahan!