PDA

View Full Version : I got 2 tickets to Game 7!!!

Adidas410s
06-21-2006, 01:32 PM
For only $3.25 on eBay today!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Too bad this game won't happen...at least I have hard tickets to toss in a scrapbook some day! ;)

"It's all about the memories man!"

Phil C
06-21-2006, 01:37 PM
Way to go!

pirate44
06-21-2006, 01:42 PM
nice conversation piece for the wall

LH Panther Mom
06-21-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'm not normally superstitious, but things like this make me think a jinx has been issued. :doh:
:thinking: :doh: :doh:

Adidas410s
06-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:thinking: :doh: :doh:

I just bought them this morning! :tongue: This was an intentional move on my part to have some random item at home. Now I just want to find some hard tickets from Game 6...I only have an e-mailed one.

pirate4state
06-21-2006, 01:47 PM
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/sucks.gif

:D

AggieJohn
06-21-2006, 01:51 PM
i almost paid a guy forty bucks for game five tickets for last years world series

Adidas410s
06-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/sucks.gif:D

Yeah...well you do too!!! ;)

pirate4state
06-21-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Yeah...well you do too!!! ;) nvm.....:p

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/meditate.gif

Bullaholic
06-21-2006, 01:57 PM
Adidas' Game 7 tickets reminds me of a story:

A couple of years ago, a fellow businessman friend of mine purchased a set of winning lottery nos. for the previous day's lottery for a "joke" and went into a local cafe for lunch. He asked one of the waitresses (who he knew played the lottery every week) to look at his ticket to see if he had won the lottery. This waitress looked at his ticket and began to scream and squeal----"You won! You won the lottery!" Of course the whole cafe became "alive" with the "buzz" and everybody came over to congratulate him. The fun was over when somebody examined his ticket and saw it was dated the day AFTER the wiining nos. were announced. The poor guy immediately became like the fan who interferred with "the catch" in Cubs playoff game a few years ago. I thought the guy was going to have to move out of town. Several folks offered to make a "donation" to his moving fund.

Adidas410s
06-21-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Adidas' Game 7 tickets reminds me of a story:

A couple of years ago, a fellow businessman friend of mine purchased a set of winning lottery nos. for the previous day's lottery for a "joke" and went into a local cafe for lunch. He asked one of the waitresses (who he knew played the lottery every week) to look at his ticket to see if he had won the lottery. This waitress looked at his ticket and began to scream and squeal----"You won! You won the lottery!" Of course the whole cafe became "alive" with the "buzz" and everybody came over to congratulate him. The fun was over when somebody examined his ticket and saw it was dated the day AFTER the wiining nos. were announced. The poor guy immediately became like the fan who interferred with "the catch" in Cubs playoff game a few years ago. I thought the guy was going to have to move out of town. Several folks offered to make a "donation" to his moving fund.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sounds like some people were hoping to get their "fair share" of his winnings!;)