PDA

View Full Version : HEAT World Champions!!!!

PHS Wildcats
06-20-2006, 11:11 PM
20 pc lemon pepper Hot Wings, a lb of Ranch Dressing and large seasoned fries: $17.31

2 32 oz Gatorade X-Factor: $3.29

The look on Mark Cuban & the Mavs Fans: PRICELESS
:clap:

SintonFan
06-20-2006, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
20 pc lemon pepper Hot Wings, a lb of Ranch Dressing and large seasoned fries: $17.31

*Disclaimer*

wildstangs
06-20-2006, 11:13 PM
Heat win, basketball is over. Now onto more important stuff.

I think the mastercard slogan thingy is over used.

SintonFan
I accept Mastercard and Visa!:clap:

KTJ
So how long have you been a Heat fan?

pirate4state
06-20-2006, 11:14 PM
hee hee....it's all good!!!

:cheerl: BASKETBALL IS FINALLY OVER!!!! :cheerl:

piratebg
06-20-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

I second that.

Bring on the pig skin. :clap:

pirate4state
06-20-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by KTJ

'bout 5 minutes :D :nerd: C'mon dude, he has answered this question already.

BASKETBALL IS OVER!!!

SintonFan
06-20-2006, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
If your talking to me. I hate the Heat. And Shaq more than anything else...:mad:

pirate4state
06-20-2006, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
If your talking to me. I hate the Heat. And Shaq more than anything else...:mad: :eek: :( No love for Shaq Daddy??? :( I like Shaq - his crib is slammin' :D

DU_stud04
06-20-2006, 11:20 PM
dont care for shaq as a player, love his personality though, really cool person

Emerson1
06-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
That's the worse thing about losing, seeing the bandwagon fans being classless about "their" team winning.

SintonFan
06-20-2006, 11:21 PM
:eek: :( No love for Shaq Daddy??? :( I like Shaq - his crib is slammin' :D
Even though he is from SA... wait, because he's from SA and has consistently called out my favorite team... yes I can't stand him and his little friends he depends on(Kobe and now Wade).:p

DU_stud04
06-20-2006, 11:22 PM

over here it was more like,

asia wok chicken fried rice:$5.35
mr.pib from coke machine: 70cents
watching grown men cry after their team lost: not so much priceless but still funny!

fans take it harder than the players do, its funny

PHS Wildcats
06-20-2006, 11:24 PM

DU_stud04
06-20-2006, 11:25 PM
and before emerson thinks im a fan of the heat, no im not, im a spurs fan and a spurs fan only. also have hated dallas since nba jams(they always beat me) so i just "rooted" for the opposing team

footballgal
06-20-2006, 11:26 PM

GAME OVER! NOW let the real game begin!! (although I do like the SPURS

:clap: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

KTJ
06-20-2006, 11:27 PM
If your talking to me. I hate the Heat. And Shaq more than anything else...:mad:

The person I'm talking to STILL hasn't answered the question.

So PHS Wildcats....

How long have you been a Heat fan?

wildstangs
06-20-2006, 11:27 PM
I am a Lakers fan...I guess thats why I am still a fan of Shaq. If it would have been San Antonio, I would have pulled for the Spurs.

My main reason for going for the Heat? Mark Cuban

DU_stud04
06-20-2006, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs

:clap: :clap: :clap:

D_bird
06-20-2006, 11:30 PM
Seeing Miami win doesn't make me happy, but we can blame the refs all we want, Miami did what they had to do to win the series with 4 wins in a row.

I am going to eat my crow now about predicting a sweep, the Mavs winning in 5 or 6, and about the home team winning every game.

Maybe this experience will make the Mavs stronger as a team. I hope it does anyway.

KTJ
06-20-2006, 11:33 PM
And he STILL hasn't answered the question.

What a tool.

pirate4state
06-20-2006, 11:35 PM
WTH? Why does he really need to answer the question? Good Night!

PHS Wildcats
06-20-2006, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
The person I'm talking to STILL hasn't answered the question.

So PHS Wildcats....

How long have you been a Heat fan?

Wow, for the 110th time, I'm 100% Anti-Mavs, I don't have a a favorite NBA team, I bought the nba league pass on Directv to follow Miami, because I like Wade and Shaq. I don't like any teams from Texas, NFL, Steelers fans, MLB, Braves, although we suck right now.Texas Longhorns until the day I die. They could be playing hop=scotch and I in front of the TV. So I'm anti-Mavs...I'm not going into why, because I already went thru this.

Happy?

pirate4state
06-20-2006, 11:39 PM
Wow, for the 110th time, I'm 100% Anti-Mavs, I don't have a a favorite NBA team, I bought the nba league pass on Directv to follow Miami, because I like Wade and Shaq. I don't like any teams from Texas, NFL, Steelers fans, MLB, Braves, although we suck right now.Texas Longhorns until the day I die. They could be playing hop=scotch and I in front of the TV. So I'm anti-Mavs...I'm not going into why, because I already went thru this.

Happy?

:eek: Steelers??? :eek: ha/ha - I like Bill Cowher, but I am a Dallas Cowboy fan first & foremost!! :clap: I grew up watching the Braves b/c my parents loved them and they were always on TBS :D, but I don't really watch too much baseball until the playoffs and then I'll take the underdog!!

I need to go to sleep....

KTJ
06-20-2006, 11:39 PM

Happy?

That's the dumbest reasoning I've ever heard.

Surprised you're a UT fan. Sounds like you should be rooting for Agricultural or OU.

:rolleyes:

pirate4state
06-20-2006, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by KTJ

Surprised you're a UT fan. Sounds like you should be rooting for Agricultural or OU.

:rolleyes: :doh: :doh: :doh:

piratebg
06-20-2006, 11:42 PM

Happy?

I have a relative like you.

Baseball: Braves(Astros)
Football: Steelers(Cowboys)
College: Aggies(UT)
Basketball: Spurts(Thank God)

PHS Wildcats
06-20-2006, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by KTJ

:rolleyes:

Longhorns forever, why is that the dumbest reasoning? Because the only team in the state I like is UT. I answered you question. Please answer mine, why is it dumb?:clap:

Highschoolfan78
06-21-2006, 03:36 AM
well i said Heat in 6.. didnt necessarily want them to win but kinda felt they were the stronger team.. my only mistake was saying Shaq would be MVP... and yes someone said that was a bold statement at the time.. well i was wrong haha.. D. Wade is a phenominal player no question about it.. I am just really happy for alonzo mourning.. i dont like gary payton too much but congrads to him finally getting a ring too..

pirate44
06-21-2006, 06:07 AM
wow. i went to bed in the third and i was afraid this would happen. congrats to Miami. i would have bet the farm Dallas would win after those first 2 games. im glad im not a betting man

spiveyrat
06-21-2006, 06:26 AM
I can't believe they won 4 in a row! WTG Heat!!! :clap:

DaHop72
06-21-2006, 06:56 AM
I don't like any teams from Texas, Texas Longhorns until the day I die.
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

DaHop72
06-21-2006, 06:57 AM
Congrats to the Miami Heat.

Adidas410s
06-21-2006, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
glad you caught that too!

Adidas410s
06-21-2006, 08:45 AM
:eek: :( No love for Shaq Daddy??? :( I like Shaq - his crib is slammin' :D

His house is pretty cool. I want to go to Shaq-a-pulco! :D :D :D

It was a fun playoff series but definitely glad it's over. I've been losing too much sleep. There was an article in the DMN about that yesterday. I'll have to find it and post it.

Phil C
06-21-2006, 08:52 AM
Congratulations to the Heat on being NBA champions and to the Mavs for a great season.

The only correction I have is the Heat are the NBA champions - not World Champions. I have said that in the past when the Spurs were World Champions. After the goof up by our NBA stars in the Olympics and World Games lately the NBA champions should no longer be considered World Champions anymore until they can get their act together in the World Games and the Olympics. Still congratulations to the Heat on the "NBA" championship.

The Pittsburgh Steelers are World Champions of football though even though I wonder about Carolina being World Champions in hockey but yes MLH champions. Same thing on the Chicago White Sox in baseball since I don't know if our MLB stars could beat Cuba or Japan. Remember the goof up with Japan.

Adidas410s
06-21-2006, 09:00 AM
Phil,

You must also remember that with the Spurs, two of their key players are from France and Argentina. Same thing with the White Sox in that they had a Japanese player along with many players from other countries that played integral roles in their World Series run.

Phil C
06-21-2006, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Phil,

You must also remember that with the Spurs, two of their key players are from France and Argentina. Same thing with the White Sox in that they had a Japanese player along with many players from other countries that played integral roles in their World Series run.

Good point. I don't think the Heat have any players from outside the USA.

Macarthur
06-21-2006, 09:07 AM
I must admit, I thought the Mavs would win this one fairly easily. Give credit to the Heat. I still think the Mavs are the better team. I just think this is a huge collapse by the Mavs.

Phil C
06-21-2006, 09:10 AM

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!! :mad:

Phil C
06-21-2006, 09:11 AM
Heat win, basketball is over. Now onto more important stuff.

I think the mastercard slogan thingy is over used.

BASKETBALL IS IMP0RTANT!! :(

Bullaholic
06-21-2006, 09:11 AM
Congrats to the NBA Champs, Miami Heat. They earned the title by wanting it worse than the Mavs. I am disappointed by the lack of "fire" in the tough going by many of the Mavs players. The Heat team was upbeat and intense the entire way. They kicked the Mavs butts when it counted the most. I will still back the Mavs---they will be back, but they learned a valuable lesson about what it takes to win an NBA title. They don't "give" titles to anybody---they are won.

Phil C
06-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

Are you being sarcastic? :)

Phil C
06-21-2006, 09:12 AM

BASKETBALL IS IMPORTANT!! :(

Phil C
06-21-2006, 09:13 AM

Don't forget Shaq is a Texan plus he is from San Antoino. :)

Phil C
06-21-2006, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
over here it was more like,

asia wok chicken fried rice:$5.35
mr.pib from coke machine: 70cents
watching grown men cry after their team lost: not so much priceless but still funny!

fans take it harder than the players do, its funny

SHOW SOME KINDNESS!! :mad:

Phil C
06-21-2006, 09:16 AM
I am a Lakers fan...I guess thats why I am still a fan of Shaq. If it would have been San Antonio, I would have pulled for the Spurs.

SHOW SOME COMPASSION AND UNDERSTANDING!! :mad:

Phil C
06-21-2006, 09:17 AM
WTH? Why does he really need to answer the question? Good Night!

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!! :mad:

Adidas410s
06-21-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Don't forget Shaq is a Texan plus he is from San Antoino. :)

He pointed out that he doesn't like Shaq because he IS from San Antonio.

Originally posted by Sinton Fan
Even though he is from SA... wait, because he's from SA and has consistently called out my favorite team... yes I can't stand him and his little friends he depends on(Kobe and now Wade).

PHS Wildcats
06-21-2006, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72

I know, I know, it should have read, don't like any team in Texas excpet the Texas Longhorns:doh:

Emerson1
06-21-2006, 12:58 PM
You like Palestine.

Bullaholic
06-21-2006, 01:00 PM
I know, I know, it should have read, don't like any team in Texas excpet the Texas Longhorns:doh:

Well, at least you do have 1 redeeming quality, PHS. :D
You forgot about your own Plano Wildcats.

PHS Wildcats
06-21-2006, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
You like Palestine.

ok, Texas Longhorns & Palestine Wildcats, but that's it.......ok I played football and graduated fron Tarleton State University......but that's it:clap:

PHS Wildcats
06-21-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Well, at least you do have 1 redeeming quality, PHS. :D
You forgot about your own Plano Wildcats.

:confused: Plano, uh no, Palestine:clap:

Ranger Mom
06-21-2006, 01:03 PM
ok, Texas Longhorns & Palestine Wildcats, but that's it.......ok I played football and graduated fron Tarleton State University......but that's it:clap:

Out of curiosity, when Palestine loses out...do you just quit watching??

Bullaholic
06-21-2006, 01:04 PM

My error...I thought you were from Plano. Make it Palestine Wildcats. How you feel about your neighbors in Gilmer this season?

PHS Wildcats
06-21-2006, 01:05 PM
No I support all the way, same for UT and TSU

PHS Wildcats
06-21-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
My error...I thought you were from Plano. Make it Palestine Wildcats. How you feel about your neighbors in Gilmer this season?

They are scary, it's all about how they will come together as a team.

Ranger Mom
06-21-2006, 01:06 PM
No I support all the way, same for UT and TSU

Support who?? If Palestine loses out, do you not follow, cheer for, etc. any other team??

Adidas410s
06-21-2006, 01:08 PM

uh oh...we're making some cracks in the armor!;)

PHS Wildcats
06-21-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Support who?? If Palestine loses out, do you not follow, cheer for, etc. any other team??

Ok, I understand the question now. When Palestine loses out. I become a High school football fan. I'm at Texas Stadium watching the triple-header for that day, no matter whose playing. And I'll go the the closest title game that friday night & Saturday.

PHS Wildcats
06-21-2006, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
uh oh...we're making some cracks in the armor!;) :rolleyes: :clap:

slpybear the bullfan
06-21-2006, 10:54 PM
big Kudos to the Heat. Wade is an incredible player.

Very disappointed in the Mavs. I think we will all look back and see the big choke for the series was in game three up big in the 4th... they never recovered.

Now... let me join the rest of you in wishing basketball goodbye. It was incredibly difficult to be a homer for the Mavs when you are an anti-NBA person.

slpybear...

PS - anyone going to call out Jason Williams for all the F Bombs he was dropping after the game? Dignity, Professionals, etc... ;)

PSS - PHS... Saying you live in Texas and root for the Steelers explains everything. :p

Emerson1
06-21-2006, 10:59 PM
Jason williams is a gangster, he can do whatever he wants.

slpybear the bullfan
06-21-2006, 11:06 PM
LOL... if gangsta = gutter trash... then, yeah.