PDA

View Full Version : I Was Sooooooooooooo Embarrassed Last Night!!!!!!!!!!

ILS1
06-20-2006, 05:09 PM
Yesterday was my birthday (I have the WORST luck on my birthday and New Years Eve,don't know why) I was outside relaxing and drinking some beers with my neighbors. A little before 10 p.m.,I excused myself because I have to be up @ 3:45 a.m. I brushed my teeth and laid down about 10 p.m. Well,about 10:20 p.m. my cell phone rang and I didn't recognize the number. I didn't answer and just hung it up (I've been getting alot of telemarketing phone calls). Well, a minute later,the phone rang again. It was the same number,I hung it up again!!! Again,a minute later, the phone rang again!!! With the same number for the 3rd time. I answered this time and I let 'em have it. I used every curse word imagineable and said I didn't appreciate these late phone calls. There was a 3 second pause and a voice comes on the phone, (in Spanish) "Why are you cussing at me? This is your Aunt Esperanza from Laredo calling to wish you a Happy B-day. I haven't talked to you in a long while but you didn't have to cuss me out". My heart dropped to my stomach,Aunt Esperanza is my FAVORITE Aunt. I apologized profusely and told her the story about the telemarketers. She just laughed and luckily told me she understood. I talked to her for about 10 minutes and constantly apologized. She told me to wash my mouth out with soap because that's what my late mother would've done to me!!! LOL!!!

:D :D :D :eek:

Chief Woodman
06-20-2006, 05:14 PM
Potty mouth

injuredinmelee
06-20-2006, 05:29 PM
shame shame, shame. I half way looked at my caller id because I had jsut left someone a message and assumed it was them calling me back. I answered the phone Hey baby. It was my boss calling.

Chief Woodman
06-20-2006, 05:30 PM
did ya get your pay raise after that?