PDA

View Full Version : President Bush Addresses the Nation on Immigration and Athletic Transferring

Haunta Yo
06-20-2006, 11:40 AM
President Bush Addresses the Nation on Immigration and Athletic Transferring

The Oval Office

For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary
June 20, 2006

The issue of immigration stirs intense emotions, and in recent weeks, Americans have seen those emotions on display. Today, I will make it clear where I stand, and where I want to lead our country on this vital issue.

We're a nation of laws, and we must enforce our laws. To do so, we must help Gilmer, Texas secure its borders. Our objective is straightforward: The border should be open to trade and lawful immigration, and shut to illegal immigrants, as well as criminals, drug dealers, terrorists and individuals wishing to transfer to Gilmer for athletic purposes.

Tonight I'm calling on Congress to provide funding for dramatic improvements in manpower and technology at the Gilmer city limits. We will construct high-tech fences in urban corridors, and build new patrol roads and barriers around Gilmer. We'll employ motion sensors, infrared cameras, and unmanned aerial vehicles to prevent illegal entry.

America needs to conduct this debate on transferring in a reasoned and respectful tone. Feelings run deep on this issue, but together we can work it out. I know the fine folks of Gilmer and G.I.S.D. are as committed to stopping unlawful immigration and athletic transferring as we are here in Washington.
Thank you, and good night.

END 8:18 A.M. EDT

Adidas410s
06-20-2006, 11:44 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
06-20-2006, 11:45 AM
Haunta Yo.......you better be careful.

You might ruin your reputation and have people believing you really CAN spell correctly!!

pirate44
06-20-2006, 11:45 AM
haha..nice speech

Haunta Yo
06-20-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

You might ruin your reputation and have people believing you really CAN spell correctly!!

Jsut qutoing the Presdient...Wehn I cut and patse, it wokrs fnie.

Adidas410s
06-20-2006, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

you're so mean! ;)

44INAROW
06-20-2006, 11:51 AM
LOL LOL Haunta - that is too funny...................:)

AP Panther Fan
06-20-2006, 12:18 PM
One of the funniest things I have read in a long time...thanks! :D

Gobbla2001
06-20-2006, 12:35 PM
I say let the man spell however he wants, that was the funniest thing I've seen on here all year...

GREAT one...

DU_stud04
06-20-2006, 12:42 PM
great piece of work:clap: :D :clap:

Phil C
06-20-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
One of the funniest things I have read in a long time...thanks! :D

:D :clap:

Old Tiger
06-20-2006, 01:22 PM
lol

CenTexSports
06-20-2006, 01:24 PM
This is absolutely stupid. These methods were tried back in the late 60's and early 70's in Brownwood (when they were 3a). It is well known that you can not stop recruiting at a powerful 3a school if they have their mind set on it.

Our best bet is to recruit industry into Gilmer so that they grow enough that they become a 4a school. Please send telegrams immediately to your Congressman begging him to not support the president in this futile effort. The money will be more wisely spent in Iraq.

SintonFan
06-20-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Haunta Yo
President Bush Addresses the Nation on Immigration and Athletic Transferring

The Oval Office

For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary
June 20, 2006

The issue of immigration stirs intense emotions, and in recent weeks, Americans have seen those emotions on display. Today, I will make it clear where I stand, and where I want to lead our country on this vital issue.

We're a nation of laws, and we must enforce our laws. To do so, we must help Gilmer, Texas secure its borders. Our objective is straightforward: The border should be open to trade and lawful immigration, and shut to illegal immigrants, as well as criminals, drug dealers, terrorists and individuals wishing to transfer to Gilmer for athletic purposes.

Tonight I'm calling on Congress to provide funding for dramatic improvements in manpower and technology at the Gilmer city limits. We will construct high-tech fences in urban corridors, and build new patrol roads and barriers around Gilmer. We'll employ motion sensors, infrared cameras, and unmanned aerial vehicles to prevent illegal entry.

America needs to conduct this debate on transferring in a reasoned and respectful tone. Feelings run deep on this issue, but together we can work it out. I know the fine folks of Gilmer and G.I.S.D. are as committed to stopping unlawful immigration and athletic transferring as we are here in Washington.
Thank you, and good night.

END 8:18 A.M. EDT
LOL
:clap: :D

GWOOD
06-20-2006, 02:10 PM
Very Funny! I have a feeling this will be passed around on all the football boards!!!!

Chief Woodman
06-20-2006, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CenTexSports
[B]This is absolutely stupid. These methods were tried back in the late 60's and early 70's in Brownwood (when they were 3a). It is well known that you can not stop recruiting at a powerful 3a school if they have their mind set on it.

Pilot Point and G A Moores shows it still can't be stopped. (Ducks from PPHSfan)