PDA

View Full Version : to both everman and burnet

halliegirl
12-15-2002, 08:02 PM
As a cheerleader,fan,friend,and proud supporter of the green and white, it was a hard night last night to see the state championship fall out of our reach. I just wanted to tell all the burnet players that i love yall and am so proud of all the hard work you guys put in to this season (this goes to the coaches as well). I know today was a tough day..but like coach said, the sun did come up and we were still BULLDOGS! So, a good job goes out to everything that was accomplished this season, it is something to be proud of. Now to the everman bulldogs. first off, congratulations on being the first team to conquer the burnet bulldogs, that in inself should be a greater accompishment than state. I would also like to offer my condolences to the player that was injured during the game. my thoughts and prayers go out his family and yalls whole community. You are on all the bulldogs hearts today.

burnet..this season is over, but we have set the standard for next year...2003 is it guys!!!! one team one dream!!! we support u all the way!