PDA

View Full Version : Ncaa 2007

injuredinmelee
06-19-2006, 05:30 PM
have been reading the reviews and I am chomping at the bit for this one to come out.

Adidas i however will not play in the tourney at EB. I got embarrassed last year.

Cameron Crazy
06-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Did adidas woop up on you if that is the case he still hasnt came donw here do get a @$$ whoopin from me yet lol..

Emerson1
06-19-2006, 05:34 PM
NFL Head Coach comes out tomorow. Gonna rent it and buy NCAA when it comes out.

Everyone here is to scared to play me though.

injuredinmelee
06-19-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Did adidas woop up on you if that is the case he still hasnt came donw here do get a @$$ whoopin from me yet lol..

I didnt make it far enough to get whopped by Adidas. He ended up winning the whole thing though. I was one and done.

Emerson1
06-19-2006, 05:51 PM
I'm glad the finally fixed the deep ball and with precision passing throwing 40 yards passes right on the dime while running backwards might make it a little harder for those who will use OSU.

wedo
06-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
NFL Head Coach comes out tomorow. Gonna rent it and buy NCAA when it comes out.

Everyone here is to scared to play me though.

you play online? b/c i can show you how to really play!!!!

AggieJohn
06-19-2006, 06:19 PM
what about head coach 06

District303aPastPlayer
06-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
what about head coach 06

didnt get made... its the first year, the 2007 release

Emerson1
06-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
what about head coach 06
It comes out tomorow

and wedo you probably could beat me, I haven't played in about 4 months. All you can probably do though is throw long and scramble.

D_bird
06-19-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
have been reading the reviews and I am chomping at the bit for this one to come out.

Adidas i however will not play in the tourney at EB. I got embarrassed last year.

I have mine already reserved. Can't wait to run a real fun and gun offense.

What system does everyone play NCAA on? What teams do y'all use?

I play on XBOX and usually play with Florida.

injuredinmelee
06-20-2006, 07:59 AM
I create my own school.
PS2

Adidas410s
06-20-2006, 08:10 AM
It comes out tomorow

and wedo you probably could beat me, I haven't played in about 4 months. All you can probably do though is throw long and scramble.

And you don't know how to stop those plays? It's not that hard...

Adidas410s
06-20-2006, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I create my own school.
PS2

cuz that's the best chance you'll ever have to play the QB or RB position!!! :p

injuredinmelee
06-20-2006, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
cuz that's the best chance you'll ever have to play the QB or RB position!!! :p
my open field moves are Sanders like.

Adidas410s
06-20-2006, 08:13 AM
Emerson...see if you can rent head coach this morning. I was thinking about going to buy it this evening but want to get an opinion on the game first. It looks pretty good and they were talking highly about it on Mike and Mike yesterday as well.

District303aPastPlayer
06-20-2006, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by D_bird

ps2...
OU, tOSU, or ND

big daddy russ
06-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by D_bird

PS2, either North Texas, SMU, Texas State, Sam Houston, Western Michigan, or Kent State. If I'm playing against someone that's good, though, I use Auburn.

Adidas410s
06-20-2006, 10:34 AM
PS2...typically teams that have good QB's and RB's. This past year I would use Texas, A&M, Georgia, Georgia Tech, LSU, Alabama (just to spite Russ hehe), Wisconsin, Oregon, Oklahoma State, and Florida (can't play with them very well though).

I can run my offense with a slower QB...it's not necessary for him to be fast but it helps because most of my pass plays require the QB to be moving outside the pocket. Plus in '06, your accuracy goes WAY up when your QB is throwing on a direct line. Most QB's had very poor throwing angles in '06 thanks to a (IMO) flawed passing engine from EA.

Emerson1
06-20-2006, 11:09 AM
I play on ps2 and usually either matchup with someone or I usually only play in leagues so I use what team I have in there.

I used Texas alot last year, but people would complain on the mic so I would bench VY and still win.

I wonder if Ramonce Taylor made it into the game?

Adidas410s
06-20-2006, 11:16 AM
I play on ps2 and usually either matchup with someone or I usually only play in leagues so I use what team I have in there.

I used Texas alot last year, but people would complain on the mic so I would bench VY and still win.

That's a good question about Ramonce. I want to say that they get their rosters from the end of spring practice and combine that with the top recruits that the school includes for EA each year.

wedo
06-20-2006, 12:42 PM
It comes out tomorow

No actually most of the time all i do is run the ball. I beat my friend the other day who is pretty good himself, just by running out of goaline and the power I. The only shotgun formations i have are shotgun bunch and the hail mary formation that you have already!!!

wedo
06-20-2006, 12:43 PM

If he is you probably have to sub him in!! kinda like Mike Williams from USC in the 05 Game. Thats what im thinking!!!

Emerson1
06-20-2006, 12:49 PM
You had to sub in all of the starters for the top 3 teams in 05 for some reason.

It was always funny when I would play someone who was USC and they wouldn't sub the starters in.

We need to play Wedo, I haven't played in awhile though so my chance of scoring wouldn't be to great.

wedo
06-20-2006, 01:00 PM
You had to sub in all of the starters for the top 3 teams in 05 for some reason.

It was always funny when I would play someone who was USC and they wouldn't sub the starters in.

We need to play Wedo, I haven't played in awhile though so my chance of scoring wouldn't be to great.

Its still like that for some teams in 06!! when you play with Georgia Tech you have to sub all the WR.

The best thing i liked about 06 is that if you know how to play all the big name schools are all even. In 05 if you played with USC the "cheating team" More than likely you would win!!! In 06 South Carolina is good and i have beaten many people with them!!

Emerson1
06-20-2006, 01:04 PM
I like to use random teams. Or I will play a friend on even teams and pick San Diego State, for some reason all the WR/RB/CB have almost 99 speed and there is noone else on the team under 75 speed.

Adidas410s
06-20-2006, 01:28 PM
I like to use random teams. Or I will play a friend on even teams and pick San Diego State, for some reason all the WR/RB/CB have almost 99 speed and there is noone else on the team under 75 speed.

gotta love the great equalizer. I don't mind the even teams feature but I think it really negates a team strength. When you turn on even teams, somebody could take Texas Tech or Hawaii and have them running a zone read offense.

wedo
06-20-2006, 01:50 PM
gotta love the great equalizer. I don't mind the even teams feature but I think it really negates a team strength. When you turn on even teams, somebody could take Texas Tech or Hawaii and have them running a zone read offense.

I have never played anyone on even teams!!! When i play someone whoever won the game before they are always the home team, so they can have the advantage!!! Have yall every played with Greorgia Tech?? Calvin Johnson i almost unstoppable!!!

Adidas410s
06-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by wedo
I have never played anyone on even teams!!! When i play someone whoever won the game before they are always the home team, so they can have the advantage!!! Have yall every played with Greorgia Tech?? Calvin Johnson i almost unstoppable!!!

Is that their WR? They have one guy that is an absolute BA on the game. I would shift him all over the place...even move him into the backfield for screens. He was a giant Reggie Bush IMO.

wedo
06-20-2006, 05:38 PM
Is that their WR? They have one guy that is an absolute BA on the game. I would shift him all over the place...even move him into the backfield for screens. He was a giant Reggie Bush IMO.

When you play with them its like cheating!!! All you have to do is throw the ball to him he will catch it 99%. i think he is listed at 6Ft 5 and is jump is 99. No DB on the game can stop him. The only way is to sack the qb

Chief Woodman
06-20-2006, 05:40 PM
too much time on your hands. Buy a plane

wedo
06-20-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Chief Woodman
too much time on your hands. Buy a plane

The video game is not has expensive!!