PDA

View Full Version : If i had a million dollars.....

football4life
06-19-2006, 03:01 PM
I would take it all and bet it on the mavericks winning game 6, and then have many millions of dollars. There is absolutely no way the heat will win this game, david stern will not have it. I do not entirely agree with the NBA playoffs being fixed, only in some ways. The fouls last night were a bit ridiculous, and so is the fact that every single big series went to at least 6 games, mostly 7. If you think Stern and co. are going to miss out on game 7 big bucks, you are crazy. I don't know who wins game 7, but i dang sure know the mavs will win game 6.

Adidas410s
06-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Mavs 4
Grizzlies 0

:doh:

Then again...nobody wanted this one on TV taking up airtime from the other series.

football4life
06-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Mavs 4
Grizzlies 0

:doh:

Then again...nobody wanted this one on TV taking up airtime from the other series.

ok, that wasn't exactly what i meant by a big series. like suns-lakers, suns-clippers, mavs-spurs, mavs-suns, cavs-pistons, heat-pistons, and i dont remember any more.

Adidas410s
06-19-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by football4life
ok, that wasn't exactly what i meant by a big series. like suns-lakers, suns-clippers, mavs-spurs, mavs-suns, cavs-pistons, heat-pistons, and i dont remember any more.

I missed the word big...I just read "every single series"...my bad!

CHS_CG
06-19-2006, 03:35 PM
if i had a million dollars i could care less who won lol

injuredinmelee
06-19-2006, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
wow i love you.

MHSvarsity2007
06-19-2006, 05:18 PM

true that my friend! :thumbsup:

pirate4state
06-19-2006, 05:21 PM
if i had a million dollars i could care less who won lol :clap: :clap: oh so true!

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-19-2006, 05:21 PM
i think id use some of it to have someone snipe wade...but keep atleast 60 grand so i could come home already.

CHS_CG
06-19-2006, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
but keep atleast 60 grand so i could come home already.

a-freakin-men!!! but I dont think 60 grand could by off the darn army!:(

piratebg
06-19-2006, 10:13 PM
If I had a million bucks I wouldn't bet it on anything. I'd rather keep the money and spend it on something that made more sense.

GreenMonster
06-19-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
If I had a million bucks I wouldn't bet it on anything. I'd rather keep the money and spend it on something that made more sense.

Like going to Vegas with FOFO and Mrs. FOFO so you could give it all to the one-armed bandits, right! At least you'd have the memories of a great vacation.

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-19-2006, 11:02 PM
a-freakin-men!!! but I dont think 60 grand could by off the darn army!:( actually...if i a soldier gets 60 grand or more from winning a lottery, or a sports contract or some other "freak of nature" type thing that doesnt happen except on extremely rare occasions, that soldier then become a liability to the army, due to possibilities of insubordination, total disregard for others, government property and whatever else they feel like. so they give them the option to get out. (its very hard to get a waiver to stay in if you win the lotto or whatever for these reasons) thats out of an army regulation, and if you ask me to quote i will deny you up and down, i just know its in there...somewhere.

football4life
06-20-2006, 12:07 AM
well, so appaently my point was entirely missed on this one, but that's my fault for including the whole million dollars thing. really though, i would be shocked and would have to eat some big words if it didn't happen, but i would bet my savings on the mavs on this game.

CHS_CG
06-20-2006, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
actually...if i a soldier gets 60 grand or more from winning a lottery, or a sports contract or some other "freak of nature" type thing that doesnt happen except on extremely rare occasions, that soldier then become a liability to the army, due to possibilities of insubordination, total disregard for others, government property and whatever else they feel like. so they give them the option to get out. (its very hard to get a waiver to stay in if you win the lotto or whatever for these reasons) thats out of an army regulation, and if you ask me to quote i will deny you up and down, i just know its in there...somewhere.

good then start buyin some damn lotto tickets lol

Fish's mom
06-20-2006, 03:37 PM
I'd have more post ;)

football4life
06-20-2006, 11:25 PM
well surprisingly no one has jumped on me, so ill be the first one to eat my words and take some crow. the mavs played so piss poor, they deserved to lose, and the heat were giving them open shots left and right. good job heat, at least they were the only other team i would have liked to see win it.

i was wrong, and i just lost a lot of money (if i had bet any)

eagles_victory
06-20-2006, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by football4life
well surprisingly no one has jumped on me, so ill be the first one to eat my words and take some crow. the mavs played so piss poor, they deserved to lose, and the heat were giving them open shots left and right. good job heat, at least they were the only other team i would have liked to see win it.

i was wrong, and i just lost a lot of money (if i had bet any) i was just coming to feed you the crow lol

PPHSfan
06-20-2006, 11:33 PM
If I had a million dollars...I would have four million now.:D

Bull's-eye
06-21-2006, 11:11 AM
Just shows there is never a sure bet. :thinking: