PDA

View Full Version : Which blown call was worse?

slpybear the bullfan
06-19-2006, 12:03 AM
Which blown call was worse?

Avery's terrible decision to flash a TO sign to Howard between free throws at the end of the game? (which led to a TO call that they needed afterwards to inbound the ball)

or...

The CHICKENPOOP foul call that Wade drew at the end of the game to set up the Free Throws? KNEES bump together and he gets a foul call? 1 point game? (And its called on the wrong player... Dirk... he wasn't guarding Wade... LOL)

I know, I know... I admit that I am an NBA hater and Hometown Homer just rooting for the Mavs... LOL.

BRING ON FOOTBALL!!!

slpybear the bullfan
06-19-2006, 12:27 AM
ROFLMAO... I should go back and restructure this poll to include a third choice...

3.) DMN Reporter's decision in post game interview with Avery to kick over that fire ant mound.

ROFL!

Bulldog_12
06-19-2006, 12:31 AM
I vote 3

PHS Wildcats
06-19-2006, 12:34 AM
I vote for Dirk missing a clutch FT, Howard missing 2 clutch FTs and Dampier missing a FT. otherwise it's a mute point:clap:

DU_stud04
06-19-2006, 12:35 AM
post game press conference with avery was funny

PHS Wildcats
06-19-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
post game press conference with avery was funny

:clap:

Emerson1
06-19-2006, 12:42 AM
NBA, bailing wade out once again.

21/25 FT For wade
21/25 FT For Dallas
50 total for 50

Now I wouldn't be suprised if they suspend dirk for kicking over a chair.

PHS Wildcats
06-19-2006, 12:45 AM
I hope so:clap:

DU_stud04
06-19-2006, 12:45 AM
not sure which one was better......i like mark cuban when he is pissed "ask me a real f'in question!!!":D :clap: :D

Emerson1
06-19-2006, 12:46 AM
Did yall see the classy heat fans throwing stuff at the players and coaches as they were leaving? Only an arena full of heat bandwagoners would do that.

PHS Wildcats
06-19-2006, 12:47 AM
not sure which one was better......i like mark cuban when he is pissed "ask me a real f'in question!!!":D :clap: :D

That was great for the Girly-man:clap:

DU_stud04
06-19-2006, 12:48 AM
shouldnt wade had been called backcourt at the end? he started on his side, and for the inbound he jumped the line to catch the ball...meaning he crossed back court with possesion ......?:confused: ?

Emerson1
06-19-2006, 12:50 AM
You really think the refs would call that?m He could of picked up his dribble on the frontcourt, walked to the backcourt, punched a lady in the face then drive to the hole and be bailed out with a foul.

DU_stud04
06-19-2006, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Did yall see the classy heat fans throwing stuff at the players and coaches as they were leaving? Only an arena full of heat bandwagoners would do that.

then if it was bandwagoners....it doesnt matter....it wasnt "heat fans"....just people from and visiting miami.

PHS Wildcats
06-19-2006, 12:52 AM
You really think the refs would call that?m He could of picked up his dribble on the frontcourt, walked to the backcourt, punched a lady in the face then drive to the hole and be bailed out with a foul.

a bitter pill to swallow huh, I'm loving it:clap:

pirate4state
06-19-2006, 12:55 AM
this is some funny stuff....

:weeping: tears of laughter...

and before anyone jumps down my throat ... I could give a crap who wins this series!!

DU_stud04
06-19-2006, 12:57 AM
NBA, bailing wade out once again.

21/25 FT For wade
21/25 FT For Dallas
50 total for 50

Now I wouldn't be suprised if they suspend dirk for kicking over a chair.

wow....could you cry any more?

the only way dallas can stop wade is to foul him. thats expected. also, they whole foul shaq cause he cant hit anythign from the free throw line.....also expected. kinda easy to rack up 40 freethrow attempts when your fouling 2 players that constantly get the ball.

they lost, get over it.....its funny how the fans take the loss harder than the players.

PHS Wildcats
06-19-2006, 01:00 AM
once again great point:clap:

Emerson1
06-19-2006, 01:13 AM
wow....could you cry any more?

the only way dallas can stop wade is to foul him. thats expected. also, they whole foul shaq cause he cant hit anythign from the free throw line.....also expected. kinda easy to rack up 40 freethrow attempts when your fouling 2 players that constantly get the ball.

they lost, get over it.....its funny how the fans take the loss harder than the players.
No, Dwyane Wade was 11-28, Dallas shut him down, refs bailed him out.

DU_stud04
06-19-2006, 01:19 AM

and the refs have never bailed out the mavs and dirk????:thinking:

3afan
06-19-2006, 06:45 AM
nm

STANG RED
06-19-2006, 07:19 AM

First let me say, I'm a Mav's fan, and am rooting for them all the way. But you must have been watching a different game than I was. Wade simply single handedly whipped the Mavs butt in the 4th qtr. Between the Mavs missing 3 clutch free throws, and Wades heroics, the Mavs got beat, plain and simple. However, I will say this, that foul on Wade when he was driving the basket was big time BS. In a game that big, at that time in the game, that is a call that should never be made. Knees slightly bumping should not ever constitute a foul imo. But if the Mavs would have taken care of business before that, it would not have mattered anyway. They gave away game 3, and now they have given away game 5. Maybe being at home will be the difference they need.

3afan
06-19-2006, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
First let me say, I'm a Mav's fan, and am rooting for them all the way. But you must have been watching a different game than I was. Wade simply single handedly whipped the Mavs butt in the 4th qtr. Between the Mavs missing 3 clutch free throws, and Wades heroics, the Mavs got beat, plain and simple. However, I will say this, that foul on Wade when he was driving the basket was big time BS. In a game that big, at that time in the game, that is a call that should never be made. Knees slightly bumping should not ever constitute a foul imo. But if the Mavs would have taken care of business before that, it would not have mattered anyway. They gave away game 3, and now they have given away game 5. Maybe being at home will be the difference they need.

this pretty much nails it IMO ...

DU_stud04
06-19-2006, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED

:clap: :clap: :clap:

slpybear the bullfan
06-19-2006, 09:22 PM
LOL... guys... the point of the poll was not excuses for Mavs... as I mentioned in other threads Wade ought to be MVP of this series win or lose. He is the only thing the Heat have right now... He is their whole team.

The Mavs need to suck it up and play. Dirk is MIA... He is supposed to be the star of this series... he needs to act like it!

DU_stud04
06-20-2006, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Which blown call was worse?

Avery's terrible decision to flash a TO sign to Howard between free throws at the end of the game? (which led to a TO call that they needed afterwards to inbound the ball)

or...

The CHICKENPOOP foul call that Wade drew at the end of the game to set up the Free Throws? KNEES bump together and he gets a foul call? 1 point game? (And its called on the wrong player... Dirk... he wasn't guarding Wade... LOL)

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/mexmustangs04/dallassucks.jpg

thought this pic was funny, and wanted to share with this thread