PDA

View Full Version : And the Mavs are babies for complaining???

kaorder1999
06-17-2006, 11:25 PM
Many people, mostly Heat fans or non Maverick fans, are talking trash about the Mavericks complaining about Stack's suspension. "Mavs fans just think the NBA is picking on them, he's suspended so just get over it." Then...as soon as a player or coach voices their opinion they call them a bunch of whiney babies. Am I right?

Here are just a few quotes from some Heat players after Posey's suspension earlier in the postseason....

--------------------------------------------

MOURNING

Mourning, like Posey, claimed the foul was nothing more than an old-school play straight out of the late 1980s and 1990s. Of course, the league has tried to get away from that by changing the defensive rules and implementing stiffer penalties.

"You go back and pull out some of those old tapes and look how playoff basketball used to be played," Mourning said. "That's how Michael (Jordan) defined his greatness — playing against the Detroits, those teams that put him on his (butt).

"When Bill Laimbeer was putting him on his (butt), there weren't flagrant fouls back then. He just got a foul and Mike went to the line and shot his free throws, and (Laimbeer) stayed in the game.

"They let the players decide the game," Mourning continued. "It wasn't the league deciding, 'We can (keep) this guy out because he fouled this guy hard.' C'mon, man. Be for real. It's ridiculous. Ridiculous."

POSEY

"All you've been hearing and reading about is the intent to hurt someone and things like that," Posey said. "Back in the day, the guy would have just bounced up, got two free throws and went about his business. Nowadays, it's not like that. You breathe on somebody, it's liable to be a foul."

NOW THAT DALLAS HAS THE SAME ARGUMENT......THEY ARE IDIOTS AND BABIES FOR VOICING IT!

AMAZING!

PHS Wildcats
06-17-2006, 11:31 PM
Wow, that article really move me. I apologize for saying the Mavs are whinners:doh: I know see them as crybabies:clap:

kaorder1999
06-17-2006, 11:48 PM
too bad the Heat have them beat in the crybaby department! Go Mourning!

PHS Wildcats
06-17-2006, 11:54 PM
hopefully, the HEAT have them beat where it counts, in games 5 & 6:clap:

it's funny, that Avery say we never complain, we just want to play basketball and then 10 seconds later he's complaining, so funny :)

Let's GO HEAT:flamingma

kaorder1999
06-18-2006, 12:56 AM
yeah....that is so funny. Man...you are on a roll.

Phil C
06-18-2006, 08:14 AM
I'm a Spurs fan but Coach Avery seems to have a justified point.

3afan
06-18-2006, 09:18 AM
all teams and some of their fans whine ....

AggieJohn
06-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I'm a Spurs fan but Coach Avery seems to have a justified point. he's all gloss....and i don't like him

3afan
06-18-2006, 11:53 AM
whats not to like?

rockdale80
06-18-2006, 07:56 PM
PHS Wildcats this should make you feel better...

http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/26527/300.jpg

PHS Wildcats
06-18-2006, 09:28 PM
Sorry, but The Heat beating the Mavs would make me feel better. I don't have to resort to those types of things, but I see you do!!!!!

GO HEAT!!!!:flamingma

Adidas410s
06-19-2006, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
Sorry, but The Heat beating the Mavs would make me feel better. I don't have to resort to those types of things, but I see you do!!!!!

GO HEAT!!!!:flamingma

You don't have to resort to what??? Always being negative towards a team that you don't root for...and never having any justifiable reasoning for it other than to say "well I don't like them." There are a lot of teams I may not be a fan of...but when I don't have a dog in the fight I just stay away from the matter because I don't really care. You claim to not be a Heat fan but to instead be an anti-Mavs fan...so you have no rooting interest in this series you are just running your mouth because your team isn't involved. You stay classy bud!!! :thumbsup: