PDA

View Full Version : 7 on 7

BU97
06-17-2006, 03:24 PM
I read on another site that Pearland may be kicked out of the state 7 on 7 tournament. Pearland lost their first two games at the BF Terry tournament to FB Kempner and Wharton, then after a rain delay and the beginning of another heavy rain storm during their 3rd game vs. Montgomery, Pearland declared that they had already qualified and didn't want to play anymore. According to 7 on 7 rules any team that does not show to a SQT or forfeits a game is "blackballed" for one calendar year. If this turns out to be true, I bet their coach that said that will have egg all on his face.

Consequently we beat Pearland 34-12, and I didn't think they were that good.

The semi finals of the BF Terry SQT have been postponed to Monday afternoon. BF Terry vs. Wharton and Victoria Memorial vs. Lamar Cons.

Wharton scores were:
32-12 vs. Montgomery
34-13 vs. Pearland
27-12 vs. FB Kempner

Old Green
06-17-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by BU97
I read on another site that Pearland may be kicked out of the state 7 on 7 tournament. Pearland lost their first two games at the BF Terry tournament to FB Kempner and Wharton, then after a rain delay and the beginning of another heavy rain storm during their 3rd game vs. Montgomery, Pearland declared that they had already qualified and didn't want to play anymore. According to 7 on 7 rules any team that does not show to a SQT or forfeits a game is "blackballed" for one calendar year. If this turns out to be true, I bet their coach that said that will have egg all on his face.

The semi finals of the BF Terry SQT have been postponed to Monday afternoon. BF Terry vs. Wharton and Victoria Memorial vs. Lamar Cons.

Wharton scores were:
32-12 vs. Montgomery
34-13 vs. Pearland
27-12 vs. FB Kempner Was Ansley quarterbacking?

BU97
06-17-2006, 10:35 PM
Yup.

Old Green
06-18-2006, 02:14 AM
Good ! Glad the knee is alright. He's a good QB.

raider red 2000
06-19-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by BU97

Wharton scores were:
32-12 vs. Montgomery
34-13 vs. Pearland
27-12 vs. FB Kempner

what time are the games?