PDA

View Full Version : Ten New Things You Didn't Know About Chuck Norris

Keith7
06-17-2006, 11:30 AM
Is everybody ready for some more wacky and crazy Chuck Norris facts? These things have been holding the internet hostage for months now, and everybody loves them. I know you can't get enough of them. So, without further ado, here are ten more true facts about Chuck Norris.

1) Chuck Norris is not weak; in fact, he's very strong.

2) Chuck Norris once supported one of the least successful businessmen of all time, a man who is barely literate. We now know that man as President George W. Bush.

3) Chuck Norris can inpregnate a woman simply by having sexual intercourse with her.

4) "Urchins Rock" is an anagram for Chuck Norris.

5) Chuck Norris's father was killed one day in a car accident. That day, Chuck Norris was very sad.

6) When Chuck Norris asks for extra cheese at his local pizzeria, he gets it for only $0.25 more.

7) Chuck Norris never eats his hat. He wears it.

8) Chuck Norris fought Bruce Lee many times. Many years later, Bruce Lee's son was killed in a tragic accident. At the funeral? Chuck Norris.

9) Chuck Norris often petitions to allow a certain book to be taught in Public Schools. That book is known as the Holy Bible.

10) Chuck Norris was in a bar once when a customer walked in and said to him, "You're in my seat. Move." Norris complied, and as the customer sat down, he recognized Norris. He then said, "Chuck, you could've kicked my butt if you wanted to. Instead of moving, why didn't you just attack me?" Norris' response: "What would that have accomplished?" Norris later said the experience resulted in him getting a new admirer and a new friend.

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-17-2006, 11:33 AM
...wow. are you sure you werent talkin about joe snuffy in some of those?!?1:D

JHS_c/o_06'
06-17-2006, 03:42 PM
you killed it dude

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-17-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
you killed it dude so

Gobbla2001
06-17-2006, 04:03 PM
You know how when you were younger you'd get so excited because you knew that the day your family had planned on going to the lake/beach/tubin' was coming up soon??? And then the feeling you had when you wake up that morning of the trip and everyone is still asleep because the worst line of thunderstorms in 10 years is going to be pounding the area y'all were supposed to go for the next couple of days (AKA: you aint going on your trip)???

That's how I feel right now...

JHS_c/o_06'
06-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
so

not you...keith

but no offense keith

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-17-2006, 04:57 PM
not you...keith

but no offense keith i thought it was funny.

Keith7
06-17-2006, 08:22 PM
not you...keith

but no offense keith

sorry I was cruisin college humor when i saw this list and thought it was different so i shared it

DU_stud04
06-17-2006, 08:37 PM
probly the best quotes yet. :clap: :clap: :clap: