PDA

View Full Version : Laides and gentlemen I need your opinion

injuredinmelee
06-16-2006, 04:07 PM
Ok tell me how you would feel about this scenario:

You are dating someone that has cheated on you before. You get back together after a few months. You have to go out of town and while you are away you call this person and they are at a friends house that happens to be of the opposite sex. They are playing cards with this persons parents. You have never heard of this person before and didnt know your friend was goign to go to their house. You talk to them on the phone a couple of times during the evening then all of a sudden you cannot get an answer. You finally get an answer an hour later and they tell you they had put their cell phone in the car when they went to get their bathing suit to so they could sit in the hot tub with this member of the opposite sex. You get really mad and ant to know this other persons intentions with the poerson you are dating. They will never give a straight answer. So you tell the person you are datin that you would rather they not go spend time with that person unless you are there with them. Then your friend goes out of town for the day to the town where this other person lives and you talk to them several times over the phone all day long. Finally two days later the peson you are dating tells you that they had lunch with that other person. OK so you forgive and forget that well now the person you are dating springs on you that they are going to that persons parents again to "play cards". Would you be pissed? What would you do?

3afan
06-16-2006, 04:12 PM
get out while you can ......................

pirate44
06-16-2006, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Ok tell me how you would feel about this scenario:

You are dating someone that has cheated on you before. You get back together after a few months. You have to go out of town and while you are away you call this person and they are at a friends house that happens to be of the opposite sex. They are playing cards with this persons parents. You have never heard of this person before and didnt know your friend was goign to go to their house. You talk to them on the phone a couple of times during the evening then all of a sudden you cannot get an answer. You finally get an answer an hour later and they tell you they had put their cell phone in the car when they went to get their bathing suit to so they could sit in the hot tub with this member of the opposite sex. You get really mad and ant to know this other persons intentions with the poerson you are dating. They will never give a straight answer. So you tell the person you are datin that you would rather they not go spend time with that person unless you are there with them. Then your friend goes out of town for the day to the town where this other person lives and you talk to them several times over the phone all day long. Finally two days later the peson you are dating tells you that they had lunch with that other person. OK so you forgive and forget that well now the person you are dating springs on you that they are going to that persons parents again to "play cards". Would you be pissed? What would you do?
i would turn off Days of Our Lives and watch something else

im kidding

this is definately a case where a break-up is necessary imho

Adidas410s
06-16-2006, 04:14 PM
If I'm you...she's 86!!!

If I'm me...I just bend over and take it!!!

Glad to hear that the girl frustrations are spreading amongst the 3ADL...:rolleyes:

injuredinmelee
06-16-2006, 04:16 PM
to add a little bit to the story, say you have never had a problem with your friend goign to a weekly dinner with a couple of other guys and their friends but you never had a big problem with that you just have a big problem with that one person? Should your friend respect your feelings enough to not put you in a situation where you have to be hurt by it? Wht is it saying about your prospects for a long term relationship? Is it a sign of they will never respect your feelings on anything and continue to do what they like?

They make the arguemnt that they dont want to give up the friendship with the whole family but you argue that they do not ever go see the family unless their son is there also?

44INAROW
06-16-2006, 04:16 PM
Don't get mad, doesn't sound like it's worth it. Find someone you can trust and good luck :)

injuredinmelee
06-16-2006, 04:18 PM
all this is purely hypothetical of course... :rolleyes:

Adidas410s
06-16-2006, 04:39 PM
It's unanimous...find a curb and kick her in that general direction! :thumbsup:

Maroon87
06-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Pull the ripcord, dude. Life is too short for that type of stuff.

SintonFan
06-16-2006, 05:55 PM
Seeing that trust on both sides is an issue, the relationship, if it was exclusive should henceforth be terminated.

Bulldog_12
06-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Run Injured, RUN!

VWG
06-16-2006, 06:18 PM
2 words..... Haul Ass

injuredinmelee
06-16-2006, 06:24 PM
the curb it is but only after i ruin her reputation.

3afan
06-16-2006, 06:26 PM
don't stoop to that level - just bail out, quickly and quietly .....

pirate44
06-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
i concur.

injuredinmelee
06-17-2006, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by 3afan

I wish I would have listened to yall on this.

Bandera YaYa
06-17-2006, 11:24 PM
Uh, tell your "friend" to run like hell.......he's being made a fool of.......it's all about R E S P E C T.....without it, you got nuttin'! :rolleyes:

SWMustang
06-17-2006, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I wish I would have listened to yall on this.

OK, what happened? did you do or say something to ruin her reputation?

KingRob
06-18-2006, 08:03 AM
Sounds like someone is getting their chained pulled here. It might not be easy, but it's probably best to let this one go. Knowing it makes you uncomfortable, but still doing it, tells me she might not be as serious about your relationship as you are. Of course it might smart for a few weeks, but time heals all wounds.

Dang, I sound like Dr. Phil!;)

ILS1
06-18-2006, 09:00 AM
Once a cheater,always a cheater!!! As much as you would like to believe her,that is not the behavior of a loyal gf. She is playing you for a fool. She is acting like this because she knows that you will take her back,no matter what she does. Heck,you took her back when she cheated on you. She thinks she has the power to walk all over ya. Don't be a door mat!!! So what is a little soak in the hot tub w/ a male "friend" while he's out of town!!! Or a little lunch with male friends!! HELLO!!! But when reality slaps you in the face a couple of times like that. It is time to act like you have a pair!!! Tell her,"Don't let the door knob hit ya,where the good Lord split ya"!!!! I'm sorry that I'm so harsh. But someone had to say it!!!! Get rid of her!!! Good luck man!!!

:(