PDA

View Full Version : NBA Finals Tickets...What Would You Do???

Adidas410s
06-16-2006, 09:12 AM
K...so let's say that somehow Ticketmaster doesn't screw up on me and I am fortunate enough to be one of the 1% of people who get through on the phone or online and actually get 2 tickets for Game 6. What would you do with them? I could get to $50 tickets and sell them for over $600!!! Making $500 is a big amount of money. Let's say that somehow I get lower level seats...I could make over $1000!!! :eek: :eek:

It's a tough call...

Then again...I still have to be fortunate enough to get to buy 2 tickets! ;)

Phil C
06-16-2006, 09:14 AM
Keep the tickets and go to the game. You never know when and if the team will get that far again and the memories and experience will last a lifetime which is a lot longer than the money which you will probably blow on some knick - nack thing.

Adidas410s
06-16-2006, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Keep the tickets and go to the game. You never know when and if the team will get that far again and the memories and experience will last a lifetime which is a lot longer than the money which you will probably blow on some knick - nack thing.

True. Actually...I would use the money to pay my car insurance for the rest of the year. If I got upper level seats, I would probably keep them...but if I got lower level tickets that are $100-150 face value seats...then I can't justify that type of expense right now and would probably sell them and be glad that there are free market structures set up in the sports world.

LH Panther Mom
06-16-2006, 09:25 AM
If you're lucky enough to get them, find someone besides the "blonde" to take with you. :p ;)

Adidas410s
06-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
If you're lucky enough to get them, find someone besides the "blonde" to take with you. :p ;)

Oh definitely...I would take her best friend! ;) We are basketball watching buddies. She is much more exciting to take to the games. She's one of those really "high maintenance" types (though she will dispute it) and doesn't really get into sports...but man she has REALLY gotten into basketball this year. Her thoughts on the game are simply stunning sometimes! ;)

3afan
06-16-2006, 09:38 AM
its an easy call -- GO TO THE GAME !!!!!!!