06-16-2006, 12:16 AM
:eek: :eek:

isn't she pregnant again??

PHS Wildcats
yep

kepdawg
Look at me (http://dailyblabber.ivillage.com/entertainment/archives/2006/06/photos_from_britneys_matt_laue_1.html)

lepfan
06-16-2006, 01:41 AM
That was from her Dateline interview tonight...she looked horrible! Big and pregnant with her boobs hanging out....all the while chewing her gum while talking to Matt. She appeared pretty white trashish if you asked me. The pic is genuine...it is what I saw on TV tonight.

Gp83
06-16-2006, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
That was from her Dateline interview tonight...she looked horrible! Big and pregnant with her boobs hanging out....all the while chewing her gum while talking to Matt. She appeared pretty white trashish if you asked me. The pic is genuine...it is what I saw on TV tonight.

She's a female version "Larry the cable guy". The smacking gum and trailer trash talk made me turn the channel real quick. But no, that is not photo shoped

Aesculus gilmus
06-16-2006, 08:23 AM
Show some compassion. :mad:

As my grandfather used to say, Matt Lauer has the map of Israel on his face. :D

AggieJohn
06-16-2006, 08:35 AM
she looks crazy trashy

pirate4state
06-16-2006, 08:43 AM
That was from her Dateline interview tonight...she looked horrible! Big and pregnant with her boobs hanging out....all the while chewing her gum while talking to Matt. She appeared pretty white trashish if you asked me. The pic is genuine...it is what I saw on TV tonight. Maybe she was playing the part since the tabloids have been portraying her as trash. :D She really did look bad and did you see her fingernails!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Macarthur
06-16-2006, 09:15 AM
she looked horrible! Big and pregnant with her boobs hanging out....all the while chewing her gum while talking to Matt. She appeared pretty white trashish if you asked me.

Ya think!?

God, she has always been white trash and always had the fat bomb waiting to go off once she hatched out a kid.

AP Panther Fan
06-16-2006, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Maybe she was playing the part since the tabloids have been portraying her as trash. :D She really did look bad and did you see her fingernails!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

I DID!:eek:

Her gum smacking and fingernails made it hard for me to pay attention to what she was saying. She had this "deer in the headlights" expression on her face when asked most questions and her responses were typically....uh huh...yah...:nerd:

Bullaholic
06-16-2006, 09:48 AM
I have never been a Britney Spears fan, probably because I am far too old. However, I do sympathize with her current situation. The American entertainment public has this image of a cute, sexy, young teenage girl in provocative clothing belting out songs firmly "etched" in it's mind and "frozen" in time. This girl has become a married woman with 1 child and 1 on the way. Yes, she probably has reverted to her upbringing in her lifestyle. The pop-phenomenon glitzy and shapely little girl that America wants is no more and many American fans want that "Britney" back. No doubt she could do better with many of her choices, but she has no frame of reference to utilize. She made millions and lives a priveleged lifestye and many resent the fact that she has not chosen to "keep herself up" to reflect that lifestye. I say let her and her family have their privacy and go in peace. The next "Britney" is waiting in the wings---forget this one.

pirate44
06-16-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I have never been a Britney Spears fan, probably because I am far too old. However, I do sympathize with her current situation. The American entertainment public has this image of a cute, sexy, young teenage girl in provocative clothing belting out songs firmly "etched" in it's mind and "frozen" in time. This girl has become a married woman with 1 child and 1 on the way. Yes, she probably has reverted to her upbringing in her lifestyle. The pop-phenomenon glitzy and shapely little girl that America wants is no more and many American fans want that "Britney" back. No doubt she could do better with many of her choices, but she has no frame of reference to utilize. She made millions and lives a priveleged lifestye and many resent the fact that she has not chosen to "keep herself up" to reflect that lifestye. I say let her and her family have their privacy and go in peace. The next "Britney" is waiting in the wings---forget this one.
i was going to type that very post, but then i realized it wasnt that important to me. but i agree with every word

LH Panther Mom
06-16-2006, 10:09 AM
I say let her and her family have their privacy and go in peace. The next "Britney" is waiting in the wings---forget this one.
I agree with them having their privacy, but the only way to give that to them is for her to discontinue putting them in the public's eye. ;)

AP Panther Fan
06-16-2006, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I agree with them having their privacy, but the only way to give that to them is for her to discontinue putting them in the public's eye. ;)

and boy, did she ever! :eek:

Bullaholic
06-16-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Again, I am no "Britney" apologist, but I do dislike the "papparazzi". Walking from your home to your car with your children is not "putting them in the public's eye".

AP Panther Fan
06-16-2006, 10:33 AM
Again, I am no "Britney" apologist, but I do dislike the "papparazzi". Walking from your home to your car with your children is not "putting them in the public's eye".

Not sure about LHPM, but when I was referring to putting "THEM" in the public eye, I wasn't talking about her & her child...:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
06-16-2006, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Not sure about LHPM, but when I was referring to putting "THEM" in the public eye, I wasn't talking about her & her child...:thinking:
I hadn't even thought of it "that" way, but since you mention it.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

pirate4state
06-16-2006, 11:50 AM
Britney Spears may have second baby in Namibia Fri Jun 16, 8:51 AM ET

WINDHOEK, United States (AFP) - Pregnant pop diva Britney Spears may follow in the steps of Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and have her baby in Namibia.

"Deputy Tourism Minister Leon Jooste confirmed that he received a telephonic enquiry from Spears' office to have her second baby born in Namibia," the Namibian Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) said Friday.

A tourism ministry official told AFP: "Our office received an enquiry from the staff of Britney Spears," but did not elaborate.

The 24-year-old star is six months pregnant with her second child with husband Kevin Federline, although entertainment tabloids have been hawking reports of an imminent split. The baby is due in September.

Spears, who shot to celebrity in 1999 with the song "Baby One More Time" and has since sold more than 60 million albums, has put her career on hold for more than a year but still stars in the gossip columns.

Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie became the proud parents of their first biological child, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, on May 27 in Namibia, a venue they chose to escape the paparazzi.

The Namibian government had asked the press to respect the couple's privacy and deported three French paparazzi and a South African photographer after they tried to take photographs of a very pregnant Jolie.

Wonder if this is really true? :rolleyes: