PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding the DCTF

Z motion 10 out on 2
06-15-2006, 08:33 PM
It is still not in here in Vernon or Wichita Falls. I was wondering if there is a section on the ASC -- and if so what is the outlook for Hardin-Simmons, McMurry and Mary Hardin-Baylor?

Someone help please!

LH Panther Mom
06-15-2006, 08:43 PM
Yes, it's in there. "Unexpected depth at quarterback could carry Hardin-Simmons to title"

I haven't read the entire thing, but will soon and try to give you a better overview than the sub-headline.

wildstangs
06-15-2006, 08:47 PM
Z...Does your boy think he will be on the Varsity this Fall?

Z motion 10 out on 2
06-15-2006, 08:56 PM
Yes he will play varsity this year. Probably will be a back up and play special teams. Hoping he can make the traveling team.

They have several good safeties back so he will have his work cut out for him. The good news is he has really been hitting it in the gym and should be a force when he gets to 2 a days. Those other guys will have to really work to keep him off their heals. A concusion or ankle turn and he is in. Have to be ready every game.

We are excited about this year.

Z motion 10 out on 2
06-15-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Yes, it's in there. "Unexpected depth at quarterback could carry Hardin-Simmons to title"

I haven't read the entire thing, but will soon and try to give you a better overview than the sub-headline.

Thanks...tell me what it says about the secondary. Just curious about what the coach told DC.

fury900
06-15-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
Thanks...tell me what it says about the secondary. Just curious about what the coach told DC.

DCTF in Vernon at wal- mart & United

"Developing asecondary may be the key for us , but i think we have people to do it."

6-3A
1. Burkburnett ???
2. Vernon
3. Iowa Park
4. Graham
5. w.f. Hirschi

Z motion 10 out on 2
06-15-2006, 10:53 PM
Thanks Fury. I checked Wal Mart this morning and they didn't have it out. I'll go by there tonight to get mine!

Maybe Z Jr is part of that developing secondary!!!!!

Originally posted by fury900
DCTF in Vernon at wal- mart & United

"Developing asecondary may be the key for us , but i think we have people to do it."

6-3A
1. Burkburnett ???
2. Vernon
3. Iowa Park
4. Graham
5. w.f. Hirschi