PDA

View Full Version : Ted or Alive

lostaussie
06-15-2006, 01:37 PM
i have dish network and they are having a free preview of the OLN channel. anybody ever seen this show? i watched it last night, thought it was pretty cool. Ted Nugent outdoor reality show.

Phil C
06-15-2006, 02:21 PM
Plus the OLN channel carries the Tour de France coverage next month. :)

GetRDoneStangs
06-15-2006, 02:34 PM
Ted comes to Abilene regularly to hunt and promote the sport... he rocks in more ways than music!:clap: :clap:

turbostud
06-15-2006, 02:35 PM
Phil, American Levi Leipheimer just won the 58th Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré which is basically a warm up for the TdF. I dont know if an American can win the TdF this year but Levi, Floyd Landis, Hincapie all have a shot at the podium and top 10. Discovery Channel hasnt had that good of a season so far but that is to be expected when your superstar retires.

turbostud
06-15-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Ted comes to Abilene regularly to hunt and promote the sport... he rocks in more ways than music!:clap: :clap:
Here is a cook book Ted has out.

http://www.fanfire.com/images/product/detail/NUG/NUGBK001.jpg

lostaussie
06-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Plus the OLN channel carries the Tour de France coverage next month. :) somehow i knew this was gonna come out:D

Adidas410s
06-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs

I've run into him a few times at Abuelos on Saturday nights. You can find him there often during hunting season.