PDA

View Full Version : Bullaholic- "The fresh maker"...

SintonFan
06-14-2006, 11:03 PM
This deserves it's own topic...:nerd:

Originally posted by Bullaholic
Give em' a little while, P4S.....they'll be along shortly to "spew" all over you. :D

Speaking of "spewing"....any of you see GMA this morning? It seems that if you drop Mentos mints into a 2-liter Diet Coke, it will "spew" a coke geyser about 10ft. straight up instantly. Bet some folks who ingested Diet Coke and Mentos will have some interesting stories to tell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQReggp3ViI&search=mentos
I think that's the best use of Mentos as I absolutely could never stand those mid 90's pre-Old Navy commercials*teeth shine scene now*...:doh:

GreenMonster
06-14-2006, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
This deserves it's own topic...:nerd:

I think that's the best use of Mentos as I absolutely could never stand those mid 90's pre-Old Navy commercials*teeth shine scene now*...:doh:

I watched that on my Yahoo home page a little while ago. I must admit, I have plans to run down to the local grocery store in the morning for 3 or 4 2liter Dt Cokes and several sleeves of Mentos so I can make a geyser on my driveway tomorrow afternoon! That reminds me of the Potato Cannon of several years ago. All you need for one of those is some PVC pipe, a can of hairspray, and a handful of potatoes to use as projectiles!

SintonFan
06-14-2006, 11:42 PM
lol
Fun coming from Godzilla!:thumbsup: :)
We used to make tennis ball cannons in the same way when they sold those in metal containers.:clap:
gotta love growing up in the country...

SintonFan
06-14-2006, 11:51 PM
The only negative to the video is those hicks running away like the dang thing is gonna blow up like c-4 or something...
dagnabit this country is becoming sissified.:mad:

Bullaholic
06-15-2006, 09:04 AM
SF....Things have been a little "slow", so I'm borrowing a page from RM's "book" and just putting up things that might be of interest.....glad you took notice of this one. I only wish I could get as good as PPHSFan----you always open one of his threads like you were opening a "jack-in-the-box" lid with a stick.

Ranger Mom
06-15-2006, 09:09 AM
SF....Things have been a little "slow", so I'm borrowing a page from RM's "book" and just putting up things that might be of interest.....

I have a book????:thinking:

Bullaholic
06-15-2006, 09:17 AM
Ah yes indeed you do, RM....an ecclectic repitoire of mesmerizing mental cuisine seasoned for every poster.

Ranger Mom
06-15-2006, 09:24 AM
Ah yes indeed you do, RM....an ecclectic repitoire of mesmerizing mental cuisine seasoned for every poster.

Oh!!!! My cookbook!!:doh: :p

44INAROW
06-15-2006, 09:53 AM

Bull, you have a creative way of expressing yourself :)

pirate4state
06-15-2006, 10:04 AM
I only wish I could get as good as PPHSFan----you always open one of his threads like you were opening a "jack-in-the-box" lid with a stick. :clap: Where the heck is PPHSfan? I thought he'd be out in full force now that Celina is back in 3A. :D

Bullaholic
06-15-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:clap: Where the heck is PPHSfan? I thought he'd be out in full force now that Celina is back in 3A. :D

I think he spends most of his time counting his money, lately.

SintonFan
06-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Bull, you have a creative way of expressing yourself :)
A modern day Samuel L. Clemens...:thinking:

Bullaholic
06-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
A modern day Samuel L. Clemens...:thinking:

Naw, more like Mark Twain, SF. :D

SintonFan
06-15-2006, 03:55 PM
Naw, more like Mark Twain, SF. :D
Now your just flattering yourself...:p

Bullaholic
06-15-2006, 04:03 PM
"The happy phrasing of a compliment is one of the rarest of human gifts, and the happy delivery of it another."
- Mark Twain's Autobiography