PDA

View Full Version : Cameron dynamic duo Billy Pittman & Roderick Knight

freestyleking03
09-17-2002, 02:14 PM
I went to watch Cameron play 3 times and if you watch these to guy ( the qb & wr tandem) you'll be out your seat the whole game. They are two of the most explosive guys i've seen this year.

cl8114
09-17-2002, 02:23 PM
I find it hard to get excited for a team that is 1-2. I know I have seen Pittman play and he is a very exciting player but that is all they really have. From what I heard Gatesville had there way with Cameron. Excitement is watching a team do all those exciting things on offense and then do it again on D. Take Burnet for example they may give up some points but Shipley plays hard on both sides of the ball and makes it exciting. Or watching LaShon Thayer run the ball for Gatesville just to see how many tackles he can break and then watch Micheal McDonald run through the offense line to get a sack. I know those guys are fun to watch but they put more excitement in the game when your team actually wins.

TickleMeElmo
09-17-2002, 06:11 PM
You know these two are good. But they have yet to show their full potential. There are other players out there that have alot fo potential. Like Sophmore Shane Taylor Ryan Mullins Tra wilcox and others. But they havent shown anything yet. hopefull this next week and weeks to come they will step up and show people how good they really are.

hornet03
09-17-2002, 07:00 PM
I was areally impressed with Pittman as well as everybody else, but playing against Knight wasnt that big of a deal. He didnt go hard on defense and was probably one of the easiest db's I've had to block all year and he whined when he didnt get the ball. He just wasnt all that impressive to me.