PDA

View Full Version : no respect for Cuero?

Cuerogobbler
09-04-2001, 09:37 PM
People this year are saying that the Cuero Gobblers and Luling Eagles are nothing to be worried about. They say all of there talent has graduated...but i think is more than just talent that wins games...the cuero gobblers have more heart this year than i have ever seen since i have been apart of them. Cuero may not have a Clint Finley or an Andrew Heard but they have chemistry and the will to win...I think that Cuero will be one of the if not the best team in our district.

CueroGobbler

eye of the tiger
09-05-2001, 10:19 AM
You also have an incredible winning tradition at Cuero. Good luck this year.

TIGERS NEVER QUIT

CtownAggie
09-05-2001, 03:39 PM
As much as I hope that Cuero has a good season this year, I really don't think they'll do all that great. I'm sure they will have a winning record and more than likely make the playoffs, but you're really pushing it saying they're going to be the top team in the district. The problem is that they DON'T have a Clint Finley or Andrew Heard to lead the team, and most of the talent DID graduate. Heart will only get you so far in a district with a very talented Gonzales team, an up and coming Edna team, and a still strong Yoakum squad. Good luck...yall are gonna need it.

Cuerogobbler
09-05-2001, 09:03 PM
You have the right to your own opinion. We will just have to see when that Yoakum and Cuero game comes around

SintonFan
09-06-2001, 09:55 PM
Cuero not only has loads of tradition but some of the best facilities in the state of texas(even compared to some 5A teams). It doesn't take talent to be stong...
I hope we don't play them until the region finals! Maybe a little sinton-cuero rivaly could happen? Stanger thing have happened.
Good luck cuero.
Go Sinton Pirates!!!

sinfan75
09-09-2001, 10:26 AM
Unfortunately Cuero and Sinton will meet in 1st round just like last year if both make play-offs.

Cuerogobbler
09-09-2001, 06:22 PM
yes...you are probably right about that but it will be a very good game just like last year also