PDA

View Full Version : starting the season off right

whartontigerBDC
06-14-2006, 02:58 PM
I dont think that there will ever be a pre-season matchup like the wharton tigers and cuero gobblers game! Should be played every year

Adidas410s
06-14-2006, 02:59 PM
Brownwood vs Abilene Wylie...been going on for a few years now

Old Green
06-14-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by whartontigerBDC
I dont think that there will ever be a pre-season matchup like the wharton tigers and cuero gobblers game! Should be played every year You got that right. Going to miss the match up.

injuredinmelee
06-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Brownwood vs Abilene Wylie...been going on for a few years now
technically we have only scrimmaged them until now. I wish we could have played them the last two years thouhg as we were clearly the better team. This year I am still not convinced on how good Wylie will be.

Adidas410s
06-14-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
technically we have only scrimmaged them until now. I wish we could have played them the last two years thouhg as we were clearly the better team. This year I am still not convinced on how good Wylie will be.

Yeah I thought I read his post as talking about a scrimmage. There are a lot of great Week 1 games...just look at WO-S vs Jasper the past few years! :)

Did you see my thread about you this morning? I'll go bump it up for ya...

injuredinmelee
06-14-2006, 03:55 PM
I have decided after reading aboutt he fan that has been traveling to games all over the state from the Coast for like 387 yrs or something like that, that I am going to travel alot more this fall to watch marquee games. Fortunately that will never require a trip to El Paso.

Ranger Mom
06-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I have decided after reading aboutt he fan that has been traveling to games all over the state from the Coast for like 387 yrs or something like that, that I am going to travel alot more this fall to watch marquee games. Fortunately that will never require a trip to El Paso.

He's been traveling for 387 years?? WOW!

That's what me and my husband plan to do more of the next few seasons!!