PDA

View Full Version : Randy Rogers Band

Adidas410s
06-14-2006, 11:38 AM
DISCLAIMER: This is my shamless plug for my favorite band...feel free to ignore!!!

His upcoming single is called "Kiss Me In The Dark" and it's already being played on KILT (Houston I think) and is their most requested song. It will be on their first "major label" album to be released by Mercury in August.

Anyways...you can d/l the song here:

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room26/699154/Randy%20Rogers%20Band%20-%20Kiss%20Me%20In%20The%20Dark%20%28KILT%20Radio%2 0Rip%29.mp3

So have fun kids!!! Here's to the RRB and a #1 single. Sure would love to see them and PG's new single battling for the top spot on the charts! :D :D :D

SintonFan
06-14-2006, 11:42 AM
It's a dead link.

Adidas410s
06-14-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
It's a dead link.

Oops...do a right-click and then choose Save As. That should work for ya. If it doesn't let me know...

SintonFan
06-14-2006, 11:52 AM
It wouldn't work. "Not able to establish a connection with server".

Bellville22
06-14-2006, 11:58 AM
Also my favorite band.

pirate44
06-14-2006, 11:59 AM
not my favorite but a very good one

Gobbla2001
06-14-2006, 12:15 PM
They suck.......

Just kidding... I'm wondering if that Kenny Chesny dufus is gunna release "Somebody take me home" as a single or what, may be my favorite RRB song...

Adidas410s
06-14-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
They suck.......

Just kidding... I'm wondering if that Kenny Chesny dufus is gunna release "Somebody take me home" as a single or what, may be my favorite RRB song...

It's my favorite RRB song as well. I doubt he releases it. I did some random fact finding and found that the songs at the front of the album become singles and the ones at the back of the album don't. The big exception was Old Blue Chair...but even the original version that he recorded was at the end of an album and it wasn't the version that was released.

On another KC/RRB note...evidently when KC was on the Today Show or GMA a few days ago, he was playing Down and Out and This Time Around during sound check before the show and has been heard doing this at a few of his shows...according to some KC groupies who have shown up on Pat Green's Dancehall boards to talk about the Dallas ashow in July.

Adidas410s
06-14-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
It wouldn't work. "Not able to establish a connection with server".

Here is where I got the link from....

http://www.galleywinter.com/main/Forums/viewtopic/t=71822/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html

It's in the first post on that thread.

Adidas410s
06-14-2006, 02:15 PM
is it working for anybody? The link may not get to stay up much longer. The guy who runs the board works for RRB and said he has to check with Mercury to see if they will allow it to stay up. Knowing the powers that be in Nashvegas...I'll be surprised it it's up past today. If it's not or you can't get it to work, PM me your e-mail and I can send it to you!

Maroon87
06-14-2006, 04:06 PM
I like RRB...just hope when they hit it big they don't turn into Lonestar or something like that...:eek:

Adidas410s
06-14-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I like RRB...just hope when they hit it big they don't turn into Lonestar or something like that...:eek:

Kinda funny that this clip is from a "music challenge" on KILT with them up against Lonestar last night! The RRB got all but 1 or 2 votes...:D :D :D

Gobbla2001
06-14-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Kinda funny that this clip is from a "music challenge" on KILT with them up against Lonestar last night! The RRB got all but 1 or 2 votes...:D :D :D

One of the stations down in this area plays a 'tad' of Texas Music, haven't heard RRB on there if I remember correctly... but when they do their battle deals like the one you have mentioned the Texas Music people win a lot... tides are turnin' or something...

SintonFan
06-14-2006, 09:30 PM

http://www.galleywinter.com/main/Forums/viewtopic/t=71822/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html

That's not working either...

SintonFan
06-14-2006, 09:32 PM
Thank you thank you!
I found my new avatar from that site!:clap: :clap: :clap:

GreenMonster
06-14-2006, 11:02 PM

Dangit!!! That's what we should have named our men's group currently known as FANTOM. Galleywinter is the perfect name because "there ain't no girls allowed!"

Bandera YaYa
06-14-2006, 11:12 PM
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Adidas410s
06-15-2006, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Dangit!!! That's what we should have named our men's group currently known as FANTOM. Galleywinter is the perfect name because "there ain't no girls allowed!"

Good call!!! :thumbsup:

Then again...remember at the end of the song PG says:

I guess things are different now
times have changed
a girl is nice to have with you
when your riding on the range.
She can make you breakfast!
and talk to you at night.
You can argue about things
you never thought you'd argue about
In your whole life.

Baby said, "Where ya wanna go?"
I said, "I don't know maybe Mexico,
Anywhere where tequilla flows
is all right with me!!!" :D :D :D

Either way...I'm going to Galleywinter! :D :D :D

Adidas410s
06-15-2006, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

One crazy thing about that website...if you want to see the impact that Texas Music is making today...this is from their homepage down in the bottom left corner:

Total Hits
We have received
page views since
January 2004

:eek: :eek: :eek:

For a site started originally as "ToreUpFromTheFloorUp.com" back in 1998 or 1999...it's amazing what a few guys with good computer skills and a passion for Texas Music can deliver. They have created a giant community of fans from all walks of life and all parts of the world (there is even one regular on there from Australia) that can come together to express their love for Texas Music. You can read up about them here: What Is Galleywinter??? (http://www.galleywinter.com/main/Who_we_are.html)

Plus...they are doing this little giveaway. It's not much...but I still think it's cool

http://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/articles/ipod_giveaway_final.jpg

44INAROW
06-15-2006, 11:46 AM
I love Texas Music........ 98.7 is a great station in the Coastal Bend area.... :)

Gobbla2001
06-15-2006, 12:07 PM
One crazy thing about that website...if you want to see the impact that Texas Music is making today...this is from their homepage down in the bottom left corner:

Total Hits
We have received
page views since
January 2004

:eek: :eek: :eek:

For a site started originally as "ToreUpFromTheFloorUp.com" back in 1998 or 1999...it's amazing what a few guys with good computer skills and a passion for Texas Music can deliver. They have created a giant community of fans from all walks of life and all parts of the world (there is even one regular on there from Australia) that can come together to express their love for Texas Music. You can read up about them here: What Is Galleywinter??? (http://www.galleywinter.com/main/Who_we_are.html)

Plus...they are doing this little giveaway. It's not much...but I still think it's cool

http://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/articles/ipod_giveaway_final.jpg

That's where I got my sig...

I better win the ipod deal or I'll stop posting there...

Adidas410s
06-15-2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
That's where I got my sig...

I better win the ipod deal or I'll stop posting there...

What name do you post under? I don't think I've ever seen you on there. I use mctrees02 over there though...

Astrosdawg07
06-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Anyone know where I can go to get a good quality version of this song? I've checked Morphues...

Adidas410s
06-15-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Anyone know where I can go to get a good quality version of this song? I've checked Morphues...

It won't be released until August and Randy and the boys are keeping a tight lid on the album. This radio excerpt is as good as it will get until August 28th...it can't get here soon enough!!!

Adidas410s
06-15-2006, 03:55 PM
I do have a few of the other songs that will be on the album. It's from when they played Steamboat 2006 that was broadcast on XM. Somebody just ripped the internet feed. It's not very good quality...and very soft. This rip is MUCH better than most from a radio or online site.

Adidas410s
06-15-2006, 04:22 PM
Check that...Randy confirmed the release date as September 12th. They wanted to have more than a week between their CD and PG's new CD.

Gobbla2001
06-15-2006, 05:32 PM
I only have around 170 or so posts there... my username is 'derick', how creative :D