PDA

View Full Version : Rather serious question....

AggieJohn
06-13-2006, 09:00 AM
What is the Arian Brotherhood? We had a murder in my hometown a week ago and they found out that these guys were in this brotherhood. What is it? I googled it but didn't get much? Anyone got anything?

STANG RED
06-13-2006, 09:04 AM
Skin headed white supremists lowlife thugs are all they are. The new KKK you might say. They like to blame all their problems and inabilities to lead productive lives on non whites.
I'm white, but these punks make me sick to my stomach.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ranger Mom
06-13-2006, 09:05 AM
The Aryan Brotherhood (AB) originated in San Quentin prison in 1967. Originally, this gang was established to provide protection for White individuals from Black and Hispanic groups, specifically the Mexican Mafia. Some of the original members of the AB migrated from a 1950s gang known as the "Bluebirds." Other names used in the past were the "Diamond Tooth Gang" and the "Nazi Gang."

Although members of the AB ordinarily wear numerous tattoos, the true AB tattoo is a shamrock, the letters AB, and three sixes. Three sixes displayed by alone are not AB-specific because they are used by several other gangs. Only members of the AB are permitted to wear the "brand" of the gang; individuals found to be wearing the tattoo without consent of the AB are subject to being murdered. The AB has realized that prison administrators often identify gang members by their tattoos and have prohibited members from displaying AB specific tattoos. As a result, many members have removed or disguised their AB tattoos. The AB is using the Odinist religion to conduct gang meetings and disguise illicit business practices.

The AB originated in California, but has spread to numerous locations. AB members in federal custody are currently attempting to expand its operations and membership by aligning themselves with state AB chapters. This will allow an AB member from any state to be recognized and accepted as a member in "good standing," regardless of location. Although this expansion is not fully implemented and accepted by all state chapters, the effort by federal AB members is ongoing.

Many original AB members have been killed or have become protection cases and are separated from other gang members. Most AB related violence in recent years has been directed at its own membership with the exception of assaults and fatal attacks targeting inmates from the District of Columbia (DC) and Black Gangster Disciples. The conflict between these groups has caused an increased alliance between the AB, Dirty White Boys, Nazi Low Riders and Mexican Mafia. It has also created an increased alliance between inmates from DC, Black Gangster Disciples, and Black Guerilla Family.

AggieJohn
06-13-2006, 09:20 AM
thanks, go to I-dineout.com and you can read the story