PDA

View Full Version : ARGHH!!! Can someone explain to me...

Ranger Mom
06-12-2006, 04:27 PM
...why Insurance Companies have to be so difficult???

I have been trying to get my kids orthodontics claims paid since November. I have sent the claims 3 times and they keep saying "we never did receive it"....I sent it certified this time.

That was on June 1st and it was sent to a Dallas address. FINALLY got my certitifed card back today....the post mark on the card says "St. Louis, MO"....I went to the USPS website and tracked it and it says it was received at Bellville, IL on the 9th.

If it's gonna be re-routed all over the freaking country, why didn't they just put the damn Illinois address on there to begin with???

No wonder our mail system is such a mess!!

Adidas410s
06-12-2006, 04:28 PM
I was wondering where you had been today! ;)

Ranger Mom
06-12-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I was wondering where you had been today! ;)

I've been here....why?? (did ya miss me?:kiss: )

hawkfan
06-12-2006, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
...why Insurance Companies have to be so difficult???

I have been trying to get my kids orthodontics claims paid since November. I have sent the claims 3 times and they keep saying "we never did receive it"....I sent it certified this time.

That was on June 1st and it was sent to a Dallas address. FINALLY got my certitifed card back today....the post mark on the card says "St. Louis, MO"....I went to the USPS website and tracked it and it says it was received at Bellville, IL on the 9th.

If it's gonna be re-routed all over the freaking country, why didn't they just put the damn Illinois address on there to begin with???

No wonder our mail system is such a mess!!

Because if they didn't do things like this it would make things easy.

Adidas410s
Heck...I sent off a check 2 weeks ago WITHIN the City of Dallas mail system to the Dallas PD to pay a speeding ticket (for 7 mph over...42 in a 35!!!:mad: ) and I just got my certified card back in the mail on Saturday...and the check cleared my bank today. Does it REALLY take that long these days if you don't send something overnight and pay $20???

Adidas410s

more than words can describe...:inlove: :inlove:

AP Panther Fan
06-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Serious OWCHI alert!;) :D

Ranger Mom
06-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by hawkfan
Because if they didn't do things like this it would make things easy.

You are probably right. I feel kinda bad for "Karen" who had the privelage of being on the other end of the phone with me!! I know it's not her fault, but that is just STUPID to me!

It's not like they opened it and did something with it in Dallas....that I could have understood. But the Post office took it from Midland to Dallas to St. Louis to Bellville....I just don't get it!!

Adidas410s
06-12-2006, 04:39 PM

And I thought you said you had been here today...hmm!!! :thinking: :thinking:

I don't know what you put that was edited...I haven't been on here much.

I will let you know this though...

Ranger Mom
06-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
And I thought you said you had been here today...hmm!!! :thinking: :thinking:

Well...I have been logged on most of the day. I should have stated, I haven't been on much the past couple of hours!!

Don't you know not to throw a woman's words back in her face???:doh:

Adidas410s
06-12-2006, 04:44 PM
Well...I have been logged on most of the day. I should have stated, I haven't been on much the past couple of hours!!

Don't you know not to throw a woman's words back in her face???:doh:

don't ya know that the rules get thrown out the window with you? hehe

What should I get for dinner? I'm thinking of just eating Pei Wei again. I eat it pretty much every night anyways. Chicken...rice...and only a few hundred calories! :thinking:

lepfan
06-12-2006, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by hawkfan
Because if they didn't do things like this it would make things easy. and cheaper....