PDA

View Full Version : Phil and his post padding!!!

Adidas410s
06-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Who thinks that Phil should receive a 3-hour timeout for every time that he post pads on a thread? I say that any thread that has at least 5 "Phil comments" (from Phil of course) should result in him getting a 3-hour timeout from the Downlow!!!

IHS Fan
06-12-2006, 03:31 PM
if everyone that pads got put in time out...

IHS Fan
06-12-2006, 03:32 PM
this would be...

IHS Fan
06-12-2006, 03:33 PM
a boring and ...

IHS Fan
06-12-2006, 03:33 PM
empty board.

Adidas410s
06-12-2006, 03:35 PM
nice...I just called a company and was leaving a voicemail and told them that my name was Phil instead of Forrest...doh!!! :doh:

DaHop72
06-12-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
nice...I just called a company and was leaving a voicemail and told them that my name was Phil instead of Forrest...doh!!! :doh: Subliminal messages from Phil have affected your thought process today adidas.:evil: :evil:

LH Panther Mom
06-12-2006, 03:38 PM
nice...I just called a company and was leaving a voicemail and told them that my name was Phil instead of Forrest...doh!!! :doh:
Maybe you should pay more attention to your work than Phil. :devil: :devil:

pirate4state
06-12-2006, 03:38 PM
nice...I just called a company and was leaving a voicemail and told them that my name was Phil instead of Forrest...doh!!! :doh: :doh: I think you need a vacation!

STANG RED
06-12-2006, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Maybe you should pay more attention to your work than Phil. :devil: :devil:

OOOOOhhhhhh...................Good one Mom.

Run Forrest..............RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN

:D

Phil C
06-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Ok. I will let the other posters decide. I think I have been taken more serious than I thought and maybe ruining this web site for many which isn't my intention at all. If the majority of the 3A downlow votes yes I will honor their judgements and wishes. But bear in mind I am too old to be changed and a majority yes votes means the Sinton GodFather will no longer post here. I leave it into the hands of the members. For those wanting me gone this is your chance. And this time to be fair neither Phil C nor PhiI C will vote. I will check results tomorrow at 8:30 A.M. and whatever the result is then will stand as far as I am concerned. Till then I will continue my normal posting.

AP Panther Fan
06-12-2006, 03:52 PM

LOL...and I like that you admited it! Pirate4State might be correct about a vacation being needed!:D

Adidas410s
06-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Ok. I will let the other posters decide. I think I have been taken more serious than I thought and maybe ruining this web site for many which isn't my intention at all. If the majority of the 3A downlow votes yes I will honor their judgements and wishes. But bear in mind I am too old to be changed and a majority yes votes means the Sinton GodFather will no longer post here. I leave it into the hands of the members. For those wanting me gone this is your chance. And this time to be fair neither Phil C nor PhiI C will vote. I will check results tomorrow at 8:30 A.M. and whatever the result is then will stand as far as I am concerned. Till then I will continue my normal posting.

Phil...please take note that I said a 3-hour timeout...not that you should have to leave the Downlow!!! :eek:

Adidas410s
06-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...and I like that you admited it! Pirate4State might be correct about a vacation being needed!:D

I may be taking a trip tomorrow evening to Hackleburg, AL to go visit a customer of ours that makes mobile homes. I'd be pretty hacked since I have tickets to go to the AAC to watch the Mavs move closer to beating Miami...but you gotta pay the bills somehow! Plus...I'd actually be staying Birmingham (Hackleburg is about a 90 mile drive) for two nights and I've never been that way so it might be somewhat enjoyable! :rolleyes:

Phil C
06-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Phil...please take note that I said a 3-hour timeout...not that you should have to leave the Downlow!!! :eek:

I understand but for me 3-hour timeout by voters means I may be inadvertently ruining someone's enjoyment of the web site and it isn't your fault and you have been honest and I respect that. But 3 hour vote by the members for me means I am gone.

Adidas410s
06-12-2006, 04:00 PM
I understand but for me 3-hour timeout by voters means I may be inadvertently ruining someone's enjoyment of the web site and it isn't your fault and you have been honest and I respect that. But 3 hour vote by the members for me means I am gone.

I never said what time of day such timeout should occur. This could be occuring between 2-5AM for all that I know. Now granted...you might be up catching an early World Cup soccer match...

The members are simply voting on if you should receive a 3-hour timeout. We are not voting on whether we think we should get rid of you Phil. You are one of the classiest guys on the board...we wouldn't want to do such a thing to you! Despite your frequent padding of the stats...you do provide us with a postive, friendly person that we can expect to hear nothing but the best from!

Adidas410s
06-12-2006, 04:03 PM
wtc...this thread was locked and now it's unlocked! LHPM is working undercover again! :rolleyes:

Phil C
06-12-2006, 04:06 PM
I never said what time of day such timeout should occur. This could be occuring between 2-5AM for all that I know. Now granted...you might be up catching an early World Cup soccer match...

The members are simply voting on if you should receive a 3-hour timeout. We are not voting on whether we think we should get rid of you Phil. You are one of the classiest guys on the board...we wouldn't want to do such a thing to you! Despite your frequent padding of the stats...you do provide us with a postive, friendly person that we can expect to hear nothing but the best from!

I understand and I am not mad at you or anyone else. But if the members vote for the 3 hour timeout I am gone. I will let them decide. It can't be 3 hours with me. It must be forever here or gone forever.

Snyder_TigerFan
06-12-2006, 04:11 PM
I think Adidas just needs to quit crying!

LH Panther Mom
06-12-2006, 05:19 PM
I understand and I am not mad at you or anyone else. But if the members vote for the 3 hour timeout I am gone. I will let them decide. It can't be 3 hours with me. It must be forever here or gone forever.
There'll be no timeouts. Who else will keep us informed of soccer, UT softball and the Tour de France? ;)

Gp83
06-12-2006, 05:51 PM
What a goof ball. That's not good:rolleyes:

3afan
06-12-2006, 05:54 PM
there are far worse post padders than Phil - and you know who you are .......

pirate44
06-12-2006, 06:04 PM
this shows i already voted when i havent yet :confused:

Gp83
06-12-2006, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by pirate44

Me too, then I thought...What a goof ball. That's not good I can't remember voteing.:thinking:

Adidas410s
06-13-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by pirate44

LHPM locked down the poll yesterday afternoon